Tops Robbery
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Drug Treatment Florida”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 12, 2013
but there was cop seated right out front side most of the evening concealing behind snowbanks by the blvd in covers vehicle car park, crazy just like there was at kennedy field when that industry got scammed out. crazy how i forced by both of those locations right before, what a chance.
just wondering really

Dover, DE

#24 Feb 12, 2013
really wrote:
How smart can the cops be really bc if the guy took off runnin down south james street when they get the call wouldnt u think they would drive that way. They arent very smart almost every store in rome has been robbed very sad. This city is goin to be no place good to live anymore
what we need is more prisions...we don't have enough nys scum living here in rome...
DUH

New Hartford, NY

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Wow wrote:
I think they're more focused on busting on the women bartenders in town. Big busts. Lol. Nice job guys.
Then don't serve to minors idiots. Anything for a buck.
Omg

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Well where the hell is big bad Jeff race lmao punk ass cop.maby he's to busy catching dogs.he wus the worst cop ever how he made dot is beyond me galupie is a good cop Dominick is great also but Jeff needs a lesson in humanity
Omg

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Sorry typo ment dt
Omg

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Feb 13, 2013
really wrote:
How smart can the cops be really bc if the guy took off runnin down south james street when they get the call wouldnt u think they would drive that way. They arent very smart almost every store in rome has been robbed very sad. This city is goin to be no place good to live anymore
Lol Rome is about the only good city left.try Utica
Nerve

New Hartford, NY

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Omg wrote:
Well where the hell is big bad Jeff race lmao punk ass cop.maby he's to busy catching dogs.he wus the worst cop ever how he made dot is beyond me galupie is a good cop Dominick is great also but Jeff needs a lesson in humanity
I think you need a lesson in 10th grade English. Well maybe 3rd grade spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not even close Tiffany 44 min Dumas 12
Stephanie mortise pregnant again 2 hr Lol 4
Peter J. Barber 4 hr lil mizz nozey 1
Codilee A. Lighthall 4 hr lil mizz nozey 1
Ron Townsend - VERDICT IS IN 4 hr Donald Maskell 176
DDSO Camden? 5 hr Deanna 1
Anthony G. Getti 5 hr dee 4
Rome School District - Turning Stone 6 hr boowho 24

Rome Jobs

More from around the web