DDSO Homes employees
Oswego Rd

Rome, NY

#299 Aug 21, 2013
nyemp wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are wrong. If you read the bid results for jobs other than DSA vacancies, look at some of the "promotions" to DSA1 and DSA2. Only in the DDSO can you have the proverbial "record as long as his/her arm" and see who gets promoted.
Laurie Bielby in Personnel makes these decisions.....while she is drunk at work falling all over the office.....
Hilo

Camillus, NY

#300 Aug 22, 2013
How are the houses out in syracuse area? Anyone's I should avoid bidding on if they come up in the bids?
Lolololol

Uxbridge, MA

#301 Aug 22, 2013
Hilo wrote:
How are the houses out in syracuse area? Anyone's I should avoid bidding on if they come up in the bids?
Do you live in one of the houses?
Make it Public

Rome, NY

#302 Sep 6, 2013
Omg really wrote:
My friend works there and says its a pit. They call the people they care for "consumers" can you believe that?
They blame whoever they don't like for their own mistakes and there are lots of mistakes they try to cover up.
All day long....one coverup after another. Drunks in personnel office Laurie Bielby and Laurie Leaf.......a disgrace to New York State!
Lovely

New York, NY

#303 Sep 6, 2013
Oswego Rd wrote:
<quoted text>
Laurie Bielby in Personnel makes these decisions.....while she is drunk at work falling all over the office.....
did those girls at Oswego hit you in head more then a couple times or something??
Atypical

Rome, NY

#304 Sep 7, 2013
Sad wrote:
You came in at the wrong time. The place is run by pencil pushing, backstabbing asskissers who will burn you in a second to make themself look good. The state used to have lots of GREAT employees and houses. Now its all bs and most of the staff hates eachother and are miserable. Usually its not even their fault, its the fault of the idiots above them who implement ipops and house rules that don't even make any sense and the result is a highly stressful work environment, one that's much more stressful than it should be. People like Laurie Leaf, Laurie Bielby, and most of the people in the personnel office with the exception of Rosemary and Ann, do not trust them for even a second. The people above them? Trust them even less and always assume that they are looking to screw you because they usually are. And if you EVER have to work with Barb Rossi, assuming the miserable bitch hasnt retired yet, bring earphones to tune her out and never turn your back to her cause youll have a knife in it the second you do.Have fun with your new job lol.
Whoooooop there it is.....TRUTH
Batavia

Somerville, MA

#305 Sep 8, 2013
Don't trust Ray Stoddard.
He is the worst one I have ever worked with.
Skinny little PRI_Ck
Corrupt Director

Wilbraham, MA

#306 Sep 8, 2013
Do not trust JOHN GLEASON or his drug dealing son John Gleason Jr!
Corrupt as can be!
Bid rigging Million $$$$$ was only a fraction of his corrupt activities!
dso worker

New York, NY

#307 Sep 17, 2013
People must just be jealous of our GREAT job with GREAT benefits...people talking trash r probably the ones standing in the welfare line! i love my job and do my very best to take care of the individual's i work for:) Jealous
Low Score

Rome, NY

#308 Sep 17, 2013
dso worker wrote:
People must just be jealous of our GREAT job with GREAT benefits...people talking trash r probably the ones standing in the welfare line! i love my job and do my very best to take care of the individual's i work for:) Jealous
You sound very immature and your judgement is most likely childish as well. Your pay at DSO is equivalent to welfare and your job is being eliminated so you will be in that welfare line soon so.......jealous? Not really....you wipe ass for a living because you did poorly in school dummy!
Low Score

Rome, NY

#309 Sep 17, 2013
Drunks in Personnel Office!
UCP

Brooklyn, NY

#310 Sep 17, 2013
Low Score wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound very immature and your judgement is most likely childish as well. Your pay at DSO is equivalent to welfare and your job is being eliminated so you will be in that welfare line soon so.......jealous? Not really....you wipe ass for a living because you did poorly in school dummy!
That's right. UCP taking over soon and that's a fact.
omg

Gloversville, NY

#311 Sep 17, 2013
Are you kidding me? You say they are taking over like its a good thing. Ucp is NO BETTER
Truth hurts morons

Rome, NY

#312 Sep 17, 2013
dso worker wrote:
You are pooooor and stupid!
Laughing to the Bank

Utica, NY

#313 Sep 19, 2013
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Jealous losers! We get to retire at 55 with a pension that pays more than your Wal-Mart paycheck and will have better LIFETIME medical than you all can even dream of having. Haterz gonna hate, but we all get to laugh at you being 68 years old greeting us at the Wally World entrance. Guess wiping those butts all those years DID pay off!
Better than you

New Britain, CT

#314 Sep 19, 2013
Laughing to the Bank wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Jealous losers! We get to retire at 55 with a pension that pays more than your Wal-Mart paycheck and will have better LIFETIME medical than you all can even dream of having. Haterz gonna hate, but we all get to laugh at you being 68 years old greeting us at the Wally World entrance. Guess wiping those butts all those years DID pay off!
You ghetto huh?....no wonder you are so delusional! You sound like you are repressing a lot of anger from your shxtty job ....UCP is next for you....should have done better in school dummy.....awe are you getting sad from truth?
Show us how stupid you are in your next post ASS wiper! Grooosssss
MeMe

Rome, NY

#315 Aug 1, 2014
DDSO drunk girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....I think the problem is that wtf works for DDSO....says it all really!
Do u know where she is now.?fired again...?
who

Clinton, NY

#316 Aug 1, 2014
MeMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u know where she is now.?fired again...?
who are you talking about?
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#317 Aug 1, 2014
close it down
who

Clinton, NY

#318 Aug 1, 2014
Habanero Harv wrote:
close it down
why? They do good things!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Price Chopper produce is rotten (Jun '14) 31 min Amanda 49
Buzz 35 min Rubinofaggot 6
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 37 min Amanda 30
Rfa football 2 hr Johnny Rah-rah 17
News Joe Fusco Defends His Handling Of Economy, Housing 3 hr BANANANANANA 2
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 3 hr Farmergene 16
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 8 hr Judge 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages