Hair strand test
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
relapse

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Is it possible to pass a hair strand test if you used drugs in the past 30 days?
casi no

Watertown, NY

#2 Aug 15, 2013
OCJ (not the jail) has the stuff you need.
Yes

Meriden, CT

#3 Aug 15, 2013
Buy the shampoo at OCJ and make sure you use it on your arms and legs because that's where they'll take the hair. Good luck.
Wanda

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Aug 15, 2013
It doesn't matter if you do pass it because you will eventually get fired for being a druggie loser anyway.
get them

Utica, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2013
bend it
Yes

Meriden, CT

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Wanda wrote:
It doesn't matter if you do pass it because you will eventually get fired for being a druggie loser anyway.
Not everyone that smokes a little weed is a druggie loser. But keep judging people. I'm sure that will bring more misery to your life than smoking a joint every now and then.
noway

Ithaca, NY

#7 Aug 15, 2013
If you used coke, they'll know. It takes a few days for the DNA test to come back...believe me they will discover it. good luck though
wizzinator

Tully, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Wanda wrote:
It doesn't matter if you do pass it because you will eventually get fired for being a druggie loser anyway.
kind of hypocritical of the injuns since they're the largest purveyors of vice in NYS. oh that's right gamblin' & booze are "legal" . ah well at least you don't need a prescription. LOL
IBrake4Donuts toooooooooo

Rome, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2013
relapse wrote:
Is it possible to pass a hair strand test if you used drugs in the past 30 days?
keep of the drugs LOOSER & you won't have to worry about!
mandingo

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Aug 16, 2013
That doesn't help him right now does it. Anyway drug testing is a violation of our rights. If an employee comes to on time does their job, doesn't get write ups then when what they do in their free time is none of an employers business. Employers don't own people or tbeir lives if a person decides to smoke a joint or sniff a line on a sat night while off of work, that's between them and the police, now them and "the office".Drug testing is bullshiit and is no measure of an employees work ability or ethics. We have one life to live and no one gets out alive, so do what makes you happy in your spare time.
Mandungo

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 17, 2013
technically that's not true. drug testing is within every employers right. this is a statement that a drug user would use. drug use is illegal, if a person will do one thing illegal they're more likely to do other illegal things (stealing from work, harassing coworkers, etc), as well as work accidents (not paying attention and cuts off a finger) which indirectly relates to insurances (drug test companies can get lower premiums). Employers try to thin the herd in order to choose a better stock of employee. Don't get me wrong, I've used drugs in my past but I grew up and set a better example for the kids. I think drug users are best in menial labor jobs, keeps stress related accidents (shootings) down.
the stink eye

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Aug 17, 2013
If someone's never stolen from you, you can't call them a theif. Smoking a joint does not make you a theif. If you caould judge a lerson like that then the jusde could throw a drug offender in jail for life because he "might" commit murder. It sounds stupid and bottom line is the employer does not own their employees and should not be dictating what they do in their free time.
poke smotter

Watertown, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Mandungo wrote:
technically that's not true. drug testing is within every employers right. this is a statement that a drug user would use. drug use is illegal, if a person will do one thing illegal they're more likely to do other illegal things (stealing from work, harassing coworkers, etc), as well as work accidents (not paying attention and cuts off a finger) which indirectly relates to insurances (drug test companies can get lower premiums). Employers try to thin the herd in order to choose a better stock of employee. Don't get me wrong, I've used drugs in my past but I grew up and set a better example for the kids. I think drug users are best in menial labor jobs, keeps stress related accidents (shootings) down.
got news for you dipsiht. some of the best most talented teachers, law professionals, doctors, govt workers and many other local high paid "professionals" make the WISE PERSONAL CHOICE to use cannabis for relaxation/recreation. it's a far better choice than "legal" booze. they may not "come out" for fear of legal consequences but make no mistake. many of the "stoners" i've shared a doob with are among the best in their professions. "menial labor"? get a fkn clue!
Mandungo

Farmington, CT

#14 Aug 17, 2013
its ok to be of the lesser kind. I've got no issue with your drug use, you'd think it would've made you calmer but that's obviously not true. drugs were given to the masses in old days in 3rd world countries in order to suppress peasant riots. its ok to think its your choice, addiction is nothing to be ashamed of. we all need menial labor.
Charlie C

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 17, 2013
we need the weed to speak to the lord Satan himself. go forth and kill in his honor. all others must be destroyed. conform to us. we are all one. subdue our minds and control us and we shall bathe in the blood of the innocent.
the stink eye

Syracuse, NY

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Mandungo wrote:
its ok to be of the lesser kind. I've got no issue with your drug use, you'd think it would've made you calmer but that's obviously not true. drugs were given to the masses in old days in 3rd world countries in order to suppress peasant riots. its ok to think its your choice, addiction is nothing to be ashamed of. we all need menial labor.
Great so you agree that an employer does not have the right to dictate what an employee does with his or her free time.
Mandungo

Utica, NY

#17 Aug 17, 2013
basically its the employers company. if u don't like it, don't work there. if its my company and I say every person must be drug tested because I think people that intentionaly break the law are worthless pieces of shit, its my company, so either do it or take your drugged up ass to another job, pretty friggn simple. its not rocket science yes I agree you drugged up bastards are a little slower and think you have rights, but you don't. you're not special, you're a friggn nobody, you throw your money away and bitch and complain because you're working for the man. maybe if you saved your pennies instead of growing trees you'd be able to have the things you pine for. I love people like you. easy to control, easy to manipulate. boo Hoo, you're relaxed and poor, I'm sober and living large.
the stink eye

Syracuse, NY

#18 Aug 17, 2013
Mandungo wrote:
basically its the employers company. if u don't like it, don't work there. if its my company and I say every person must be drug tested because I think people that intentionaly break the law are worthless pieces of shit, its my company, so either do it or take your drugged up ass to another job, pretty friggn simple. its not rocket science yes I agree you drugged up bastards are a little slower and think you have rights, but you don't. you're not special, you're a friggn nobody, you throw your money away and bitch and complain because you're working for the man. maybe if you saved your pennies instead of growing trees you'd be able to have the things you pine for. I love people like you. easy to control, easy to manipulate. boo Hoo, you're relaxed and poor, I'm sober and living large.
Again, great! I don't care what you think of me just as long as you know your place. When your paying me go ahead be the dickhead you are, but when I'm off the clock, your a nobody to me too. Now back to the issue; if you want to do a saliva test while your employees are at work, have at it, if an employee is screwing up and you think he's drunk or high, go ahead, do a saliva test. But a hair test? Looking to see what an person has done for the last 90 days of their lives? Ridiculous! And then to actually hold it against them when you have no idea if they were using at work or on their own time. We're Americans, keep slowly taking our rights away, and you think your immune to this trend? Lol you live in lala land and you call me high.
Wanda

Minoa, NY

#19 Aug 18, 2013
The socialist dictator laws we have in this country and state make it difficult to fire someone, even if they suck at their job. Too many lawyers are ready to sue even though this is an "at will" state. The federal gubmint makes it so you have to pay for a fired employees benefits for one year now. You see, their failure at governing and growing the economy means they are a little sensitive to people being fired, regardless of the reason. So why hire a loser druggie and have to be stuck with their crap when you can eliminate one possible ahole in the workplace?

Why not just go sell drugs. As they say, you should love what you do.
the stink eye

Syracuse, NY

#20 Aug 18, 2013
Lol you're calling everyone who test positive a "druggie looser" loool. If a person smoked pot 30 days ago and hadn't smoked it for 5 months prior, never got into trouble at the work place and is a hard worker; you're saying he's a druggie looser and deserves to be fired or no hired? Ridiculous! And it's really not that hard to fire a non salary employee, as an assistant manager, I've done it a couple times with no problem. And as far as paying them for a year, it's call unemployment insurance, the company pays into that every month, just like car insurance, so please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vita Hoyt 27 min Filthy 6
Central New York People 35 min Why Am I Here 1
Robert coffins girlfriend 38 min Coffinisprisongay 20
wage justice now 38 min A Decent Black Pe... 2
That time Utica Cop Longo cut wife's head off.. 42 min Nye 11
RFA to have winning 2018 season in a newly form... 1 hr Loci 2
Football Game 1 hr Gooch 19

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages