This go out to you JAD BAKER RIP........

This go out to you JAD BAKER RIP.....A GANGSTERS PRAYER

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Dirt

Fort Myers, FL

#3 May 11, 2010
More like a convicted felon scumbag prayer!!!
rip jad

Utica, NY

#4 May 11, 2010
Interloper wrote:
Gay.
youfags aint got no life you must getoff by lookin for things about jad its a sad world
ROB ANDERSON

Syracuse, NY

#5 May 11, 2010
PLEASE! Pray for our soldiers dieing to make our country safer and better! Don't pray for scumbags sellings drugs and making it worse!
LILME

Syracuse, NY

#6 May 11, 2010
you just want something to do,cuz you have no life.. so yeah let me be a big guy n sit here and talk bout someone who just died!!! get a life!!!
jealous

United States

#8 May 11, 2010
LILME wrote:
you just want something to do,cuz you have no life.. so yeah let me be a big guy n sit here and talk bout someone who just died!!! get a life!!!
its because you scummers are so fun to poke fun at. Lmao I mean ...who posts remembrances on topix lol.I even seen a minivan with "jad baker.....fear no man " written on the dirty windows. Hahahahahha.
Nope

San Mateo, CA

#10 May 11, 2010
A gangster and a thug are different things. Jad was a thug. A gangster is Al Capone, Jimmy Burke, Tommy DiSimone, The gambino family. Jad was none of these just a common theif and thug. Don't misrepresent him as a gangster it's insulting.

Since: Apr 10

Syracuse, NY

#11 May 11, 2010
Im not on here to fight with anyone over a poem.. hes my cousin.. and about a month ago i wrote that poem on a paper for him.. cuz he liked it.. wanted to get it tatted on him.. so no disrspect meant by it..r.i.p jad we luv n miss you..
Tony Soprano

Fayetteville, NY

#12 May 11, 2010
SpOiLeD25 wrote:
" A GANGSTER'S PRAYER"
``Heavenly father, please hear me tonight..I need so much guidence to live my life right. Sometimes the pressure is hard to bare..I often wonder if anyone cares.How can i wake up and face a new day,knowing i must live my life this crazy way? Heavenly father, please gorgive all my sins..
``Give me the strength to resist the wild life i desire.. help me escape temptation and the fire..Please help my family whose eyes silently plead for me.. God bless our mothers who cry everynight worrying we'll be killed by someone in a fight..
`` Heavenly father, please answer my prayers.. please let me know that youre listening up there.. when will it all end? whats it all for? To prove to my homies that im down,im hardcore? Sometimes i wounder how i will die.. By u bullet wound or knife in my side? Heavenly father. please hear me tonight..
``My judgement day has come..Show me the way LORD. Show me the light.. Give my heart peace,so i dont have to fight..Let my family know i made it home.. that i am with you.. Thank you for your forgiveness, and for still being there.. MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS...
"A GANGSTERS PRAYER" Well here is one thing we do know, whoever the so called gangster was who wrote this pathetic poem doesn't know how to use spell check. What a bunch of losers whoever put this nonsense on here, I mean really!!! HAHAHAHAHA this should of been titled "A losers Prayer" or i got a better one how bout" Dam Jad You Should Have Ducked".
golden oldies

Utica, NY

#13 May 11, 2010
Heard there having a benefit at Franklyn field for him...can anyone tell me who to contaact to set up a booth to sell 40s?
yer kidding me

Utica, NY

#14 May 11, 2010
U fu[kin ho [email protected] have sum respect u punk n spoiled25 thats a really nice poem ik my brothers new him n he helped mi ma bring in grocerys he was a really nice guy get a life show sum respect an to:;;''old white guy'' f*ck off n u rot in hell u old [email protected] he was a young kid n yer telling him to rot in hell i dont even know him but still u sick [email protected] grow the f!ck up n i hope u f*ckin rot in hell u sick f*ck
RIP

Utica, NY

#15 May 11, 2010
R.I.P.
i see now

Mooers, NY

#16 May 11, 2010
Nope wrote:
A gangster and a thug are different things. Jad was a thug. A gangster is Al Capone, Jimmy Burke, Tommy DiSimone, The gambino family. Jad was none of these just a common theif and thug. Don't misrepresent him as a gangster it's insulting.
I'm sure if jad were here he would want to thank you for making that clear to everyone.
hotties

United States

#17 May 11, 2010
No one deserves to die unless their a rapest.everyone has a past but who are we to juge.to. sit here and bad mouth a man that's dead is just wrong wonder. If that's your child you would not question his past you would morn him.you people need to ask for gods forgiveness for jugeing a ddead man.
swineflu

Chazy, NY

#18 May 11, 2010
yer kidding me wrote:
U fu[kin ho [email protected] have sum respect u punk n spoiled25 thats a really nice poem ik my brothers new him n he helped mi ma bring in grocerys he was a really nice guy get a life show sum respect an to:;;''old white guy'' f*ck off n u rot in hell u old [email protected] he was a young kid n yer telling him to rot in hell i dont even know him but still u sick [email protected] grow the f!ck up n i hope u f*ckin rot in hell u sick f*ck
WTF IS THIS!
Is this like latin or something? Is this what we're learning in school now? Holy $hit. Please tell me you're not that dumb...maybe you just got huge hot-dog like fingers and it's hard to type.
swineflu

Chazy, NY

#19 May 11, 2010
ROB ANDERSON wrote:
PLEASE! Pray for our soldiers dieing to make our country safer and better! Don't pray for scumbags sellings drugs and making it worse!
Agree. The soldiers and men in uniform who chose a life og honor deserve our prayers. Tey are the ones with balls. You scum-bag thug wanna be's from Rome are weak. One dude takes a slug to the head and it's like it's a right of passage? Live the life die the death...why are you people shocked?
didja notice

Mooers, NY

#20 May 11, 2010
Nope wrote:
and you are saying it is "NOT" insulting to be a "thug"?
can you explain that a little further please?
its a lonely world

United States

#21 May 11, 2010
How can people have such cold hearts. I went to school with jad. I'm not gonna say he was my best friend, I knew very little of him but what I did know is that when you looked into his eyes you saw pain and a cry for help. God bless you Jad. Regardless of what anyone has to say, your the lucky one. You've been saved. You're lucky to be in heaven because earth has turned to hell. You're in heaven and there's a lot of awsome people there, like my brother who was also unjustly killed in rome, new york. Just like I told brook the justice system may fail and I pray to god that it doesn't but just know those dirtyyy fucks can never run from God. Its the people that have the audacity to take gods plan into their own hands, those people will rot in hell and they deserve every moment of it. Rest in peace and to his family keep your heads high, jad would have it no other way!
11Bravo

Rouses Point, NY

#22 May 11, 2010
ROB ANDERSON wrote:
Hell Yeah!
11Bravo

Rouses Point, NY

#23 May 11, 2010
SpOiLeD25 wrote:
" A GANGSTER'S PRAYER"
``Heavenly father, please hear me tonight..I need so much guidence to live my life right. Sometimes the pressure is hard to bare..I often wonder if anyone cares.How can i wake up and face a new day,knowing i must live my life this crazy way? Heavenly father, please gorgive all my sins..
``Give me the strength to resist the wild life i desire.. help me escape temptation and the fire..Please help my family whose eyes silently plead for me.. God bless our mothers who cry everynight worrying we'll be killed by someone in a fight..
`` Heavenly father, please answer my prayers.. please let me know that youre listening up there.. when will it all end? whats it all for? To prove to my homies that im down,im hardcore? Sometimes i wounder how i will die.. By u bullet wound or knife in my side? Heavenly father. please hear me tonight..
``My judgement day has come..Show me the way LORD. Show me the light.. Give my heart peace,so i dont have to fight..Let my family know i made it home.. that i am with you.. Thank you for your forgiveness, and for still being there.. MOST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS...
Ummmm....Maybe God took that night off?
11Bravo

Rouses Point, NY

#24 May 11, 2010
Old white guy wrote:
bet he fears a shotgun. Rot in hell you piece of shit
I hear too much lead in his diet killed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 41 min Cry Me A River 43
T Stone Union 43 min Joke rate 19
leiah marie rome ny 2 hr Crack park 13
Rome poop the finest 2 hr Liar 11
DDSO Houses 3 hr Really 3
WILSON WEST ROAD Annsville 4 hr Yuck 3
Burn Baby Burn 5 hr Feel the Love 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance