Let's name all the over priced establ...

Let's name all the over priced establishment's in Rome

Posted in the Rome Forum

speak the truth

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Let's not bash these businesses unless it's needed. Just name all the places that are over priced for what's being offered.
truth

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 27, 2014
Patricks Heating They are Crooks
lol

Ithaca, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Time Warner Cable. The biggest rip-offs, and one of the worst at customer service, of any company I have ever dealt with. I wonder how they can get away with raising your bill every other month....or how they get away with having a 12 month set amount, then changing it 6 months in, claiming oops we cant find that promo code, but we'll give you HBO and Showtime. lmao, BOYCOTT!!
Simpleton

New Hartford, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2014
Lets "not" bash but name businesses you're not happy with. Look in the mirror YOU are the problem.
OKAY

Moravia, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2014
speak the truth wrote:
Let's not bash these businesses unless it's needed. Just name all the places that are over priced for what's being offered.
Topix- for letting you indirectly bash businesses.
roman

Weedsport, NY

#6 Jan 27, 2014
Fresh mex
South Roman

Hamilton, NY

#7 Jan 27, 2014
Dollar stores
Avg Joe

Windham, NY

#8 Jan 27, 2014
LaRoma for sure!
Jim

Rome, NY

#9 Jan 27, 2014
Savoy plus there food sucks.
Rocco

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jan 27, 2014
tonys pizza..high prices..pizza sucks!
Truth

Rome, NY

#11 Jan 27, 2014
Avg Joe wrote:
LaRoma for sure!
For sure
BIG girl

Albany, NY

#12 Jan 28, 2014
Haha basically the theme here is that none of you can afford takeout, let alone an evening at a decent restaurant.
Jim

Rome, NY

#13 Jan 28, 2014
I bet you can big girl or some one else ii paying your lunch tab.
Wanda

East Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 28, 2014
5 Guys. Wait, nevermind.
taxation

Sherburne, NY

#15 Jan 28, 2014
Rome city school district
The Plan

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 29, 2014
lol wrote:
Time Warner Cable. The biggest rip-offs, and one of the worst at customer service, of any company I have ever dealt with. I wonder how they can get away with raising your bill every other month....or how they get away with having a 12 month set amount, then changing it 6 months in, claiming oops we cant find that promo code, but we'll give you HBO and Showtime. lmao, BOYCOTT!!
Here is the current way to beat them. Keep them as your internet provider or find another if you can around here, but good luck. Get a basic wireless cable box just to pick up whatever channels you can from the airwaves. They are about $30 at Radio Shack.

Grab Chromecast $35, and/or use and HDMI cable to hook to your laptop to TV. You can stream Netflix direct, Hulu, or Youtube from your phone.

finally Bit Torrent or live stream everything and anything from books, magazines, movies, music, TV, Apps, Games, all of it! If you don't know how to do it. Learn. It's not hard. You should install a pop up blocker before you do start live streaming.

www.bittorrent.com (free app to torrent)
www.kickass.to (torrent site)
www.thepiratebay.com (torrent site)
www.ilive.to/channels/... (free streams)
http://www.vipboxus.co/ (free streams)

Switching to Direct TV will be the worst decision of your life if you thought Time Warner service, billing, and customer service were awful.

FREE INFORMATION, TV, AND MOVIES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO END THEIR GREED! There is no reason for them to charge so much, no reason for athletes and movie stars to make ridiculous money off of us, this is where we level the playing field again.
Jeffry raceist

Rome, NY

#17 Jan 29, 2014
Rome police department
sprout

Windham, NY

#18 Jan 29, 2014
Price Chopper!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Day concert event at Vernon Downs July 2018?? 2 hr LocalG 8
Sandy baker 2 hr Junior 9
Kia Blohm (Sep '12) 5 hr rosey nosey 8
Erin Adsit 6 hr Wowww 14
finishline automotive 7 hr Hahaha 28
RFA to have winning 2018 season in a newly form... 8 hr Scott 4
Penis look-a-like 9 hr Facts 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance