City hall update
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
City hall girl

Rome, NY

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Lets see, parks & rec has nobody running it. The old planning department has no one in charge and people come and go as they please.
But don't worry we made sure canalfest had everything it needed.
People in Rome had better wake up and see that mr Lovett can't organize a one car funeral and the rest of the brain trust is too busy taking vacation days off.
It's one joke. The people in DPW are so confused they don't know who is the boss, if there is one , and nobody can talk to Frank Tallarino.
Nice job voters. You brought in complete retards.
lol

Syracuse, NY

#2 Aug 9, 2012
You can thank. the police dept, fire dept an dpw worker for voting in the great mayor.there get what they deserve. Bunch of azz wipes.Hope you all lose your jobs.
Clue-less in Rome

Dover, DE

#3 Aug 9, 2012
City wants to know how to spend grant cash

http://romesentinel.com/news...

Fusco dosen't know what to do, ask public to do his job... JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Dover, DE

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Clue-less in Rome wrote:
City wants to know how to spend grant cash
http://romesentinel.com/news...
Fusco dosen't know what to do, ask public to do his job... JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
Nice try, but you can't credit this administration for this. This is exactly how the process has been accomplished for years. I have attended meetings like these in the past myself. the survey is also not new.
Government of the people, by the people...remember? This is the means by which taxpayers can voice their opinions and have a say in where/how they would like to see their tax dollars (which is where Uncle Sam's grant money comes from) spent in their communities.
This is the Fusco administration moving forward and getting the job done despite the efforts of the quitters and naysayers.
See you at the meetings?
yo man

Boston, MA

#5 Aug 9, 2012
lol wrote:
You can thank. the police dept, fire dept an dpw worker for voting in the great mayor.there get what they deserve. Bunch of azz wipes.Hope you all lose your jobs.
hope you ur car goes off a bridge and you die ..f$ckface
Haha

Boston, MA

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Gice it up a get a life u don't like run for mayor in 4 years lets see how you morons do
Clue-less in Rome

Dover, DE

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Fuscko has gotten rid of people in these Depts., no one has a clue where to spend the $$$, he is clueless, Fusco would want to spend it on the Canal Fest if he could!
Haha

Boston, MA

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Once again u didn't run u won't run get a life other than topix and do something about al these troubles Rome is having
Clue-less in Rome

Dover, DE

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
Once again u didn't run u won't run get a life other than topix and do something about al these troubles Rome is having
Get Rid of the current lack of Mayor, that is a start!!!
JustLikeRestOfGo vernment

New York, NY

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Inefficency i mean government need to be privatized!
Haha

Boston, MA

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Whats your biggest beef with joe what do u know about being mayor what facts do u have
Un Real

Rome, NY

#12 Aug 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
Whats your biggest beef with joe what do u know about being mayor what facts do u have
What does Joe know about being a mayor? He just wants the title, money, and act like he know what he is doing.
saddened

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 9, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but you can't credit this administration for this. This is exactly how the process has been accomplished for years. I have attended meetings like these in the past myself. the survey is also not new.
Government of the people, by the people...remember? This is the means by which taxpayers can voice their opinions and have a say in where/how they would like to see their tax dollars (which is where Uncle Sam's grant money comes from) spent in their communities.
This is the Fusco administration moving forward and getting the job done despite the efforts of the quitters and naysayers.
See you at the meetings?
Forward? Are you kidding me? He is the most backwards thinking (used lightly) mayor since Valentine! Uneducated and against all change.
Haha

Waltham, MA

#14 Aug 9, 2012
He must know more than u
Truly

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
He must know more than u
You came to that conclusion using what logic? You're out of your element and in over your head. Go play while grown-ups talk!
Un Real

Rome, NY

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
He must know more than u
I don't think so.
Haha

Waltham, MA

#17 Aug 9, 2012
Truly wrote:
<quoted text>
You came to that conclusion using what logic? You're out of your element and in over your head. Go play while grown-ups talk!
if you people truly knew facts or anything your talking about you'd know that there are things you could do but your to dumb and mostly ignorant to know so get on my level idiots
Ooglay

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> if you people truly knew facts or anything your talking about you'd know that there are things you could do but your to dumb and mostly ignorant to know so get on my level idiots
Try learning the difference between "your" and "you're" and how to correctly use each in a sentence. We're talking about second grade English here- not Astrophysics. How do you propose we get to your "level"- suffer a serious brain injury?
Haha

Waltham, MA

#19 Aug 9, 2012
Ooglay wrote:
<quoted text>
Try learning the difference between "your" and "you're" and how to correctly use each in a sentence. We're talking about second grade English here- not Astrophysics. How do you propose we get to your "level"- suffer a serious brain injury?
for 1 I can't help auto correct. 2 you suck at insults it's not m fault your parents didn't love you don't take shit out on me
Ooglay

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Aug 9, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text> for 1 I can't help auto correct. 2 you suck at insults it's not m fault your parents didn't love you don't take shit out on me
1. You can override auto-correct, so maybe just put down your Old Mill and pay attention as you type.
2. Are you twelve years old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New mini golf place opens on Rome-New London Road 1 hr Eat chit 3
Fireworks for the 4th? 1 hr biscuits 2
Ramona Smith 1 hr Roman 1
Happy 4th 2 hr Sunflower1073 1
Judy Thayer, of Annsville 3 hr mizz nozey 1
anybody see fuscos commercial about rome .. 5 hr yoman 1
News Two Rome residents accused of manufacturing meth (May '14) 8 hr bugoff 12
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE