Ganon on a free roll...Vote Mellace

Ganon on a free roll...Vote Mellace

Posted in the Rome Forum

Slim

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 15, 2013
Most people don't know, when Ganon loses this election he still remains a Rome City Judge. He is in this election because it gives him extra years in the seat. When he loses, he still has another chance when his chair is up for election. He's got nothing to lose...if he wins its just another election to fill the chair he vacated. Vote Mellace. HEs a better man for the job, and it also prevents the wasted tax dollars it would take for another election or possibly even worse, an appointed person for the chair.
Abe Vitullo

Hamilton, NY

#2 Aug 15, 2013
Vote Mellace the other guy has a hard time getting dressed and matching his socks correctly , if it was for the black robe covering up the mess of a wardrobe more would notice.
grim

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 15, 2013
ganon is naked under the robe
Atheist

Hamilton, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2013
I can't vote for a man who believes in invisible spirts in the sky that judge us and send us to a lake of fire for all eternity if we break a rule. Why would anyone that is devout become a lawyer? At least a criminal lawyer.
no thanks mellace

Tully, NY

#5 Aug 16, 2013
having dealt with his beeotch of a wife on more than one occasion i can only have sympathy for the man but i can't vote for him. anybody who'd live with that can't be all there.
North block

Waltham, MA

#6 Aug 16, 2013
Gannon playing on the up and up his signs went up on day that is first legal day to put up, not like mellace illegally putting up before it was legal and lots are in city right of way, so we know what kind of dirty campaign he is running ! GO GANNON mellace playing for second place because asst judge is mayoral appointment, why else would Fusco keep brown appointee on zoning commission?
Charlie C

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2013
I'd love to see pictures of Ganons dead, mutilated body.
Stop

Hadley, NY

#8 Aug 17, 2013
Gannon to win
Mom

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Aug 17, 2013
Gannon needs to clean his house.
Charlie C

Utica, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Ganon released me. told him I found the dog that way. ha. now I'm free to scope out bigger things. vote Ganon so I can continue to make this city my playground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
slap on the wrist for RPD Baker (Oct '14) 1 hr You all are crazy 91
Rain rain rain 1 hr Musicman 7
Nikki Bennett 3 hr Poqwaslk 3
White water rafting 4 hr So ive heard 3
Homemade Icecream 6 hr Truck life 7
when does the rome city pools open up (Jun '12) 6 hr Evie 18
BREAKING NEWS: Home invasion under investigation 7 hr dontno 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance