Black Friday Should Be Banned

Black Friday Should Be Banned

Posted in the Rome Forum

Concerned

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Before any more people are hurt, trampled to death, or killed just to save a few dollars,
I think Black Friday is going to be "a thing of the past."
Ban it and be done with it!!!

Trick or Treating should also be stopped before a child gets seriously hurt or killed.

What do you think?
Try to be nice...

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2011
The walmartians will scream about that !
retard

Hamilton, NY

#3 Nov 27, 2011
how stupid. just dont go and you will be fine, if u go u take the risk
im sorry

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2011
why should it be people should act like human beans, and not like a wild crew that broke outa the zoo. They should make the sales for a whole week not just one day. I my self have been going for years even went to 2 diff states they all are the same way
Real Tony D

Hamilton, NY

#5 Nov 27, 2011
I just want to apologize to everyone for acting like a crazy maniac that night...I had to get Justin Bieber's holiday album before it sold out. It's great...I recommend it to other gay guys like myself and little girls.

Since: Sep 11

Ithaca, NY

#6 Nov 27, 2011
I understand your concern over our local walmart making national news, but I think we should be looking at the company and its moderating capability. After all they were the company that said... "Hey lets put a 30 dollar android prepaid phone out, but here's the kicker, lets not hand out tickets to keep people in check"

I do however agree that Black Friday needs some reform, shopping starting on thanksgiving night undermines the purpose of thanksgiving and prevents the working class to actually spend the evening with their family, especially considering most employees were forced to go into work at 7 on thanksgiving to prep for these big releases.

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 27, 2011
Real Tony D wrote:
I just want to apologize to everyone for acting like a crazy maniac that night...I had to get Justin Bieber's holiday album before it sold out. It's great...I recommend it to other gay guys like myself and little girls.
Guess they were lucky there were no barstools around, huh?
broom broom

Rome, NY

#8 Nov 28, 2011
OOOO stop crying you bunch of wimps dont stand in front of 300 peple and think there not going to roll over you if your not able to hold them back.Fight for them tvs!!
Nikki

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2011
no the sales should not be banned...stupid people should be banned from attending. No matter what deal you would have gotten your gonna spend more on fines and restitution. People need to grow up and stop acting so foolish.
proudofyourself

New Hartford, NY

#10 Nov 28, 2011
They should let you shop on line, and then there wouldn't be any body getting hurt.
YUP

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 29, 2011
Real Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess they were lucky there were no barstools around, huh?
LOL that was a good one
YUP

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 29, 2011
So, if people do this over prices, what you think will happen when, prices CONTINUE to go up and create less supply. Watch the sheeple be herded like cattle in and out of stores.

This government is the problem.
guy

Hollis, NY

#13 Dec 10, 2013
trryrttt
guy

Hollis, NY

#14 Dec 10, 2013
bad
Who cares

New Hartford, NY

#15 Dec 10, 2013
Just stay home if you don't like it,it's that simple. Or sit here and complain about something that won't change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunoco armed robbery 38 min Domnick 12
new wic builiding on corner of madison st and w... 1 hr Domnick 4
ashley paul prego again 3 hr Someone finally s... 2
Tyler Sharron 6 hr Cant stand u or u... 10
Dominick N. 7 hr whitewater 49
Know you history 9 hr birnie 5
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 10 hr Fggts 19

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance