Motel search leads to drug bust in Rome

Motel search leads to drug bust in Rome

There are 3 comments on the NewsChannel 9 WSYR story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Motel search leads to drug bust in Rome. In it, NewsChannel 9 WSYR reports that:

With search warrants and K-9 units, Rome police took over three rooms at the Econo Lodge Motel in Rome on Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 9 WSYR.

robbin hood

Watertown, NY

#1 Sep 21, 2013
I wonder if they used that new armoured truck they had illegally painted through Ricky's at mikes underground autubody shop in westmoteland. Probably not.. wouldn't run.At least everyone got to pocket a few grand of the city's hard earned drug money.... Haas Chief's
robbing good

Watertown, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2013
robbin hood wrote:
I wonder if they used that new armoured truck they had illegally painted through Ricky's at mikes underground autubody shop in westmoteland. Probably not.. wouldn't run.At least everyone got to pocket a few grand of the city's hard earned drug money.... Haas Chief's
No. ONLY MIKE got to pocket the money ...no one else..plus all the extras.He needs all the money to support his woman's crack and coke habbit.Thanks Chief
names

Clinton, MA

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Mike who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Gruby (Feb '10) 20 min Noer9 39
Fun 40 min Lover 1
Nickeydoodles 1 hr Beenthere 10
JM Uvanni Motors 1 hr bill 5
SAMANTHA SULLIVAN and Damian Riollo 1 hr shafted 2
Anyone know anything about jessica beckwith??? 2 hr Beenthere 19
Staley Upper Elementary (Aug '10) 2 hr Split 99
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 5 hr Empowerment 60

Rome Jobs

More from around the web