No Surprise

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

I see in the local rag tonight the city has settled some lawsuits at our expense. After reading the article and seeing who got money, it really do not surprise me that Mr Fusconut's best buddy is getting money.$38,000 for damage to his property from a snow plow? For that amount of money that plow must have been totaled. Oh wait was that the accident involving a plow that Fusco was driving. Look close at the list folks, and make some notes. Most are in some way are friends or connected to the "King" of Rome. Except for the horse incident, but then again this whole settlement thing stinks of horse shit.
LoL

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

No Surprise wrote:
I see in the local rag tonight the city has settled some lawsuits at our expense. After reading the article and seeing who got money, it really do not surprise me that Mr Fusconut's best buddy is getting money.$38,000 for damage to his property from a snow plow? For that amount of money that plow must have been totaled. Oh wait was that the accident involving a plow that Fusco was driving. Look close at the list folks, and make some notes. Most are in some way are friends or connected to the "King" of Rome. Except for the horse incident, but then again this whole settlement thing stinks of horse shit.
You know he is going to take care of his friends. That's what being mayor means.
Freebie the Bean

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Is it true that Joe Griffo was partially responsible for getting Fusconut elected??
rome

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Freebie the Bean wrote:
Is it true that Joe Griffo was partially responsible for getting Fusconut elected??
YES! He still controls the marching orders around Rome. This includes who can and cant get fired. Kent St marches to HIS drum. The wizard behind the curtain...
LoL

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Freebie the Bean wrote:
There is no partial to it. He also tell Waters what to print and what not to print when it comes to Fuckonut, and his stupidity. That's why you will find more information about Rome in the OD instead of the Rome Raggle. That's the advantage of sucking your way to the top of the shit pile. He gave Waters a State job, so you think the paper is going to bad mouth Fuckonut? He pulls the village idiots strings,the Kent street wantabe's, and the Rome paper. Partial? He has his hands around everyone's nuts. No pun intended.
rome

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

LoL wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no partial to it. He also tell Waters what to print and what not to print when it comes to Fuckonut, and his stupidity. That's why you will find more information about Rome in the OD instead of the Rome Raggle. That's the advantage of sucking your way to the top of the shit pile. He gave Waters a State job, so you think the paper is going to bad mouth Fuckonut? He pulls the village idiots strings,the Kent street wantabe's, and the Rome paper. Partial? He has his hands around everyone's nuts. No pun intended.
Great pun!!! Even if not intended...
Irony

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

rome wrote:
<quoted text>YES! He still controls the marching orders around Rome. This includes who can and cant get fired. Kent St marches to HIS drum. The wizard behind the curtain...
Funny thing is, I don't think a single person has been fired. Several should have been.
Rome

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Irony wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is, I don't think a single person has been fired. Several should have been.
Coincidence?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Byrne dairy 1 hr Rookie 1
legalize it (Nov '11) 1 hr Bud Good 6
Esche's AquaVino Restaurant- Dine by RAW SEWAGE... 1 hr EPA Clean Water Booster 2
Guys With Small Pee Pees (Jan '12) 1 hr easyanswer 7
Bobbie Jo Baker 1 hr freebie the bean fan 4
Josenal Soto 2 hr Real Tony D 52
Turning Stone (Jul '10) 2 hr really 61
Jeff Simons 2 hr so what 46
moe's 3 hr Sum Ting Wong 34
Rome school board candidates 3 hr WOW 39
Fresh Mex 4 hr Wok this way 37
•••
•••
•••
•••