Do not rent to J Deeley.
Landlord

Cicero, NY

#2 Jan 5, 2010
Justin Deeley or Windie Sullivan
TLB

Canton, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
I got one to add to that list Dana Livsey... ex crack head, steals from his landlords, sells his pain pills, and then doesnt pay his rent when he goes on a crack binge
Dirt Bags

Skaneateles, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
List all the Dirt bag tennants on here. I hate these lowlifes more than anybody...They are plain scum!!! LETS POST THERE NAMES
Justme

Bronx, NY

#5 Jan 6, 2010
Taniquia Carter... Kelly Buchanan...
Pablo Cruiz

Kirkville, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2010
List all the sucmbag landlords that extort @$$ for rent,and the only thing they fix is they hair,like it helps them somehow.
Dirt Bags

Skaneateles, NY

#7 Jan 7, 2010
Pablo Cruiz wrote:
List all the sucmbag landlords that extort @$$ for rent,and the only thing they fix is they hair,like it helps them somehow.
Pablo Cruz...add him to the list.
Say What

Liverpool, NY

#8 Jan 7, 2010
Well if you are going to list the scumbag tenants then also list the scumbag landlords who only worry about their money and not repairing their buildings also only fair.
Landlord

Cicero, NY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
Ashley Meyers
Dick

Canton, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2010
You have laws tp protect you as a renter, the landlord is at the mercy of the tennant. So Yeah go away and list all the scum tennants
Duh

Newark, NJ

#11 Jan 7, 2010
Pablo Cruiz wrote:
your a moron. Start your own thread then
Yankee

Ogdensburg, NY

#12 Jan 7, 2010
Ooh. Just wait until the brand-new insta-slums on South James are completed and infested. Perhaps the honest private rental landlords will get a break when those open.
Landlord

Cicero, NY

#13 Jan 7, 2010
Yankee wrote:
Ooh. Just wait until the brand-new insta-slums on South James are completed and infested. Perhaps the honest private rental landlords will get a break when those open.
Ive gone by these houses a couple times. Are they going to be section 8? Thats too bad there goregous
UCA13501

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 7, 2010
As a landlord, I keep up my property, and take all the financial risk but the tenants trash the property and don't pay the rent on time. As more property owners give up their investment properties...
there will be less apts for people who can't afford to buy.
grow up

Cicero, NY

#15 Jan 7, 2010
Pablo Cruiz wrote:
pay ur rent. scrub.extort $$ for rent? r u on welfare? lol. if u r and the landlord is extorting $$,then so r u .as i believe BOTH parties have to sign papers.Topix is NOT the place to trash landlords because what it all comes down to is if it was that bad then u would've got the hell out-immediately.dont make the excuse that the landlord didnt fix things. that excuse is sooooo lame.really.take that excuse in front of a judge and chances are good that u'll be laughed out of the courtroom.u bitch bout how someones always fixing their hair ,well ur obviously worried bout it too if thats the only thing ur gonna complain bout. u got a landlord that supposedly doesnt fix things and ur worried bout their hair? ur obviously a jealous/insecure person if thats the first thing that comes to mind.w/ that being said, i'm guessing people rarely give u a second glance.
remedial

Cicero, NY

#17 Jan 12, 2010
Say What wrote:
Well if you are going to list the scumbag tenants then also list the scumbag landlords who only worry about their money and not repairing their buildings also only fair.
"only fair"?shut up.this isn't fu@king kindergarten.
go play somewhere

Cicero, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2010
Pablo Cruiz wrote:
yeah,yeah,yeah. n u probably have a big head n ur welfare girlfriend has a flat face who thinks shes all that after she gets 2 beers in her n starts hitting on the landlords relatives while ur @ ur under the table job.
How about

United States

#19 Jan 12, 2010
buying your own place then? Can't afford it? Then take some college courses to better yourself and get a better job! Everyone wants to complain about what someone else is doing to them~ why not take matters into your own hands and make things better for yourself? Be an adult and be accountable for your own place in life...
Rome Landlord

Watertown, NY

#20 Jan 13, 2010
Don't rent to;

Tiffany Church, Kathy Pychor, Kevin True
your wrong

Oneida, NY

#21 Jan 14, 2010
Hey grow up, i personally know someone who got there rent reduced because the landlord didn't keep his property up to codes, so for you to say they'd get laughed out of court just goes to show you know nothing on this subject, so you should just stfu and not post. If your landlord doesn't keep his property up to code, first you call the codes dept, they come out do an inspection, and write the landlord up for any violations. If the landlord doesn't fix those violations in the time given, you bring him to court. Your rent will be reduced by a said amount until the landlord fixes the problems, again in a given amount of time. If the landlord fails again to fix the problem, you may end up being owned money from the landlord and his apartment will be deemed unfit to live, you will have to find a new place, but at least you got what was owed to you. I agree, there is scumbag tennants, and also scumbag landlords and each should be punished justly. So long as you pay your rent on time, the landlord is responsible for the upkeep on the property, afterall if they decide to sell, you wont get any of that money. So go ahead and think you know something about this subject, and i will really make you look foolish, you should take your own advice and grow up, keep your mouth shut when you know nothing on the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 1 min Prison ink 23
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 1 min hahahahaaa 10
Why do people get tattoos? 1 min Just sayin 63
Buzz 59 min barge canal 7
Donna walker 4 hr Guest 1
A short time 6 hr Spoken 1
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 7 hr Lunch Time 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages