Next Last
Baby Gurl

Potsdam, NY

#1 Jun 6, 2010
?
warning

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2011
if he tries to date u or anyone u know run!!! he will put u threw hell and back and get whoever it is knocked up and not support the kid at all actually make the mother get on welfare so he can use it for booze and drugs so plz save urself or ur friend!
The truth hurts

Vernon, NY

#4 Jul 8, 2011
Hes also a level 3 sex offender
gross

Pine Bush, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2011
how about he is just gross who would want to be with that scum
lilly

West Leyden, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2011
I unfortunatly am related to him threw marriage. RUN!!! if you have kids, you WILL lose them. Teenage daughter? He will get down her pants right in front of you. Try to stop him, he will beat the shit out of you. and If he wants you to give him a little, you can say NO! a thousand times!!! and he will force himself on you anyways. Oh, and just so everyone knows, He put his brother C, in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, Killed my husband's Best friend, and lied about driving the car, and drinking while he was driving. He had blood on the top of his shoes at the time it happened, then wanted everyone to throw a pitty party for him! He is just a waste of space and air!
Jennifer

Madison, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2012
The truth hurts wrote:
Hes also a level 3 sex offender
level 4
Ashley

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 10, 2012
Sadly im his daughter and I might hate him the most outta everyone I cant stand my father but I love my mother to death and abck and will do anything to keep her safe and happy.
Jennifer

Madison, NY

#9 Jan 10, 2012
Ashley wrote:
Sadly im his daughter and I might hate him the most outta everyone I cant stand my father but I love my mother to death and abck and will do anything to keep her safe and happy.
awww ash I <3 you soooo effin much!!!
Sorry

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2012
Sorry Ash and Jen you guys are great people I have been a family friend for over 20 years. It's terrible you have to deal with that I'm here for you guys whenever you need me
Dylan

Madison, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2012
I LOVE EVERYONE!! but i am no Micheal Jackson
Ashley

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2012
um "sorry" who r u???????
Sorry

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 11, 2012
Can't disclose my name I apologize.
Jennifer

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 16, 2012
Sorry if you cant tell us who you are than how can you be here for us....? not that we really need it...its not to hard when its out of sight out of mind....my daughter and I have been out of sight for nearly 2 decades....
lol

Utica, NY

#15 Jan 16, 2012
Where is Billy ? I have not seen him around in a long time?
Jennifer

Syracuse, NY

#16 Jan 17, 2012
Lock up duh
Paul

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2012
Oh I was wondering what happened to him. I left town for a while and he was still around I come back he is gone .I heard he had a baby a few months ago with some girl she claims he was the father I was wondering if it was true or not.
Jennifer

Moravia, NY

#18 Jan 17, 2012
He has babies of ALL ages ALL over who really knows for sure how many...I just know I was the first....
mike e

Hamilton, NY

#19 Apr 10, 2012
instead of you guys saying what you got to him to his face you come on this wack a** site to down funny part is you people prob ant innocent either your right he is a sex offender but the girl also lied to him about it and truthfully he might be a pain in the ass sometimes but he ant that bad of a person and he is good to my daughter and i fully trust her with him and Jenifer what kind of mother are you to let your daughter think and talk about there father like that your not that great of a parent your self your daughter is under 18 and pregnant whose parenting did that not billy's so next time you have something to say take a good look in the mirror
just me

United States

#20 Nov 3, 2012
Let's see he is a nasty scumbag woman abuser level 3 sex offender and has a fat ass nasty bitch girlfriend who knows that he is a pedophile and has young children at home and allows him to live there with them so if you ask me she is just as bad and I don't blame this mother on here for letting her daughter say what a piece of shit he is! Would you be happy with your father if he had nothing to do with you, treat your mom like shit and beet her up. And touch any kid he can get his hands on? I know I damn sure wouldn't even want people to know that waste of space was my father!!
loser

United States

#21 Nov 4, 2012
Him and his girl tara are both scumbags and they should both be taken off the face of this earth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominick 28 min 2Cn3D 23
Russo 37 min Jeter 1
Seven gates mc (Jul '10) 1 hr Read a book 165
'Now playing' in marcy (Jan '12) 2 hr Yeahbuddy 85
rfa football 3 hr Cassy 129
get rid of the transgender in rome 6 hr freddy 16
sandy 7 hr jimmer 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance