EKA

Cortland, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Anyone know him. I have been hearing his name a lot in the past few weeks, and I've met him a few times. Just wondering if what I hear is true.
question

Canada

#2 Jul 18, 2010
What did u hear
EKA

Cortland, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2010
To be honest, nothing too good.
his little sis

Liverpool, NY

#4 Jul 20, 2010
well listen he is my f*ckin brother so if u got something bad to say dont and what u hear probably aint true so dont run ur mouth about him or talk sh*t
question

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2010
I heard he killed him own baby heard he's a drink and a druggie who couldn't make it in AA
his little sis

Liverpool, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2010
first things first he did not kill his own baby his baby died of natural causes and he no longer drinks or does drugs he has straighten out his life now because he has a beautiful little girl so get a life and stop talking about him
the man

Cicero, NY

#7 Jul 20, 2010
get it right he is a rapest and killed hid own lil kid anyone with the last name dupont is a scumbag there all crack head welfare scums low life peices of shit
his little sis

Liverpool, NY

#8 Jul 21, 2010
well thats kinda funny he aint rape nobody and for the last time he didnt kill he kid he aint on welfare u people need to get a life and stop talking about my damn family
Andrew Dupont

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2010
Epic ! I love it i would love to see some more shit shoveled on me because at the end of the day i know the truth although i am rather curious who i raped i have had tons of broads but cant say i have ever had to rape someone so lemme know i like to learn new things about myself from other people
the man

Cicero, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2010
Andrew Dupont wrote:
Epic ! I love it i would love to see some more shit shoveled on me because at the end of the day i know the truth although i am rather curious who i raped i have had tons of broads but cant say i have ever had to rape someone so lemme know i like to learn new things about myself from other people
yea you a babby killer and a rapist your a scum bag im shure the only broads you had were 400 pounds with sweat driping from their lips
schoolbuddy

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2010
the man better shut up! andrew hasnt raped anyone n he has better chicks than u could ever dream of. u seen his baby mamma? she is hot! n he didnt kill any baby either! how rude of u to even bring that up! nice way of helpin him w the pain of something like that! jerk!!!!
his little sis

Liverpool, NY

#13 Jul 22, 2010
"the man"you really need to shut the f*ck up because you have no idea what the hell your talking about and you should probably go back to school to learn how to spell
The Wife Erika

United States

#14 Jul 22, 2010
Um, So Andrew and I were talking and wanted to see what people had to say about him...because as you know Topix is just a place for people to act big and bad while hiding behind a keyboard. And my point has been proven. You have no knowledge of what happened the night his son died. But he did not kill him, there were some very serious medical condition that were involved. enough said about that. As far as rape...that is just laughable. Anyone who knows Andrew, knows he would never hurt a women...he would take a beating first. AA...been over 2 years since hes been sober...He is making it through AA and the steps.
You all must be upset that he was able to put the bull shit a side and live a normal, productive life with me and his daughter. I am sorry you cannot do the same and continue to live a sad pathetic life. Get your facts straight before you talk about thing you have NO IDEA about! Thanks!!
Play the Game

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 22, 2010
The Wife Erika wrote:
Um, So Andrew and I were talking and wanted to see what people had to say about him...because as you know Topix is just a place for people to act big and bad while hiding behind a keyboard. And my point has been proven. You have no knowledge of what happened the night his son died. But he did not kill him, there were some very serious medical condition that were involved. enough said about that. As far as rape...that is just laughable. Anyone who knows Andrew, knows he would never hurt a women...he would take a beating first. AA...been over 2 years since hes been sober...He is making it through AA and the steps.
You all must be upset that he was able to put the bull shit a side and live a normal, productive life with me and his daughter. I am sorry you cannot do the same and continue to live a sad pathetic life. Get your facts straight before you talk about thing you have NO IDEA about! Thanks!!
You are 100% right about topix.
funny stuff

Staten Island, NY

#16 Jul 22, 2010
so is it true that he worked at sovena (the olive oil place) then the cops came to arrest him there and he was fired?
The Wife Erika

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2010
Sure is true...sadly. But he fixed the problem...and how the hell do you remember that? It was like two years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth lab in trailer park 10 min worried 3
TonyD has to make every thread about himself. 16 min TonyD13440 2
Bobby Martin/Santa 52 min pitdog 1
Sex Offender Santa 54 min pitdog 2
Vj's club??? 1 hr Tony 2
what was swat team doing on s. George st 2 hr pitdog 7
steroids 2 hr TonyD13440 21
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 3 hr Sim City 5
The back nine restaurant & sports bar Wed whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating