FUSCO estate from Auntie

FUSCO estate from Auntie

Posted in the Rome Forum

Really Estate

Utica, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Tonight's real estate transfers shows Auntie Helen dud buy the house on North James Street.
How's that feel Joey to have the whole city/county know you can't support yourself? Lowlife scummer.
Rome fecal mayor

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2013
No man with a conscience or pride would live off the church or an old relative.
There are ex-cons out there that provide their own homes and don't sponge off like this.
Free loading imbecile .
oldtimer

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Fact is, the aunt will be taken care of by the Fusco's. In simple terms, the aunt had no one else, so she wanted the Fusco's to have her 'gift' before death. So she gave the Fusco's what she had, in return for perpetual care, until her death. What's so bad about that folks?
Leach fielder

West Hartford, CT

#5 Apr 2, 2013
oldtimer wrote:
Fact is, the aunt will be taken care of by the Fusco's. In simple terms, the aunt had no one else, so she wanted the Fusco's to have her 'gift' before death. So she gave the Fusco's what she had, in return for perpetual care, until her death. What's so bad about that folks?
He promised his aunt he will be a 24/7 nephew.....
Not so dumb

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
oldtimer wrote:
Fact is, the aunt will be taken care of by the Fusco's. In simple terms, the aunt had no one else, so she wanted the Fusco's to have her 'gift' before death. So she gave the Fusco's what she had, in return for perpetual care, until her death. What's so bad about that folks?
He will shove her into a nursing home first chance he gets.
green

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 2, 2013
oldtimer wrote:
Fact is, the aunt will be taken care of by the Fusco's. In simple terms, the aunt had no one else, so she wanted the Fusco's to have her 'gift' before death. So she gave the Fusco's what she had, in return for perpetual care, until her death. What's so bad about that folks?
they are jealous
freeload

Sherburne, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Class, How do we spell freeloader,i thinks its f u s c o ,yes thats right students.You did pay attention this marking period!

Since: Dec 12

Estero, FL

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Really Estate wrote:
Tonight's real estate transfers shows Auntie Helen dud buy the house on North James Street.
How's that feel Joey to have the whole city/county know you can't support yourself? Lowlife scummer.
Can you prove what you claim to be true?
No credit Joe

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Slow Joe ain't got credit- Joe Grasso held all his notes, Carl. It's very common knowledge.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Myers, FL

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Actually, those are some common lies.
Joey the Leach

Farmington, CT

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Newton Kingsbury wrote:
Actually, those are some common lies.
Ok Mrs. Fusco.....not your Joey right?
hey newton

Sherburne, NY

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Is your first name figgy,do u have any proof of that? Figgy newton!
City hall girl

Utica, NY

#14 Apr 4, 2013
The subject here the freeloading white trash mayor.
Imagine this conversation, " hey Laurie, my aunt that's 94 years old will buy a house for us to live in. It's a great deal and I bet she will even pay the utilities. It's even cheaper than living off the Cemtery".
Bury me

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 4, 2013
I don't think Fusco could win the election again even if he were running unopposed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Aiello 5 hr Corey57 17
Turning Stone 7 hr Big turn around 1
Bass fishing 9 hr Die hard 7
Lori germs Gould made the paper again 9 hr Waking up happy 1
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 13 hr Hugh 10
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 14 hr fly 14 6
Randy Nutcase Harrington 18 hr Rat trap 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages