I have seizures no insurance

Posted in the Rome Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Lisa

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I just moved from Chicago. I have no health insurance. I am not or never been a drug addict. I am looking to purchase some klodapin for control of my seizures. I'm going to get a legit doctor just don't have the money to go to one yet. I been to the ER twice and got a week worth of meds. Just waiting for my benefits to kick in from my new job.
Seriously

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

KLONOPIN is a federally controlled substance, as you WELL KNOW.
Are you seriously trying to score a controlled substance on Topix???
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why not you can score everything else
HEY STUPID

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lisa wrote:
I just moved from Chicago. I have no health insurance. I am not or never been a drug addict. I am looking to purchase some klodapin for control of my seizures. I'm going to get a legit doctor just don't have the money to go to one yet. I been to the ER twice and got a week worth of meds. Just waiting for my benefits to kick in from my new job.
PAY for them like eveyone else!you lowlife scumbag!
Lisa

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Well I work as a car salesmen. Yes I'm stupid but desperate the cheapest doctor wont see me for less then 300 dollars its not the pills that are expensive but the actuall seeing the doctor. Two days ago I had a seizure in front of my 11 year old and was taken by ambulance . I'm just lucky that the state child agency didn't get involved. My old doctor in NYC is the same doctor my ex still sees. I'm hiding from him for a real good reason. I honestly don't know what federal controlled means. I'm going to look that up next. I don't know much about drugs. I never been in this situation before and when I get myself out ill make sure I never do again. Please don't respond just to berate me I feel like a low life as it stands. I work two jobs ,uprooted my kids hundreds of miles,so instead of them seeing their mother get her head beat in they see her thrashing like a fish out of water.i don't even know how to date. I married my teen crush right out of highschool. I love my two girls with all my heart. I thought this was some kind of help line,forum. I was wrong. I won't respond any further. I know I'll be ok no matter what.
Lisa

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HEY STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>PAY for them like eveyone else!you lowlife scumbag!
your right am the emptome of low life
PlayMuch

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

So where did you move here from? First it's Chicago, now you are saying NYC. WHATEVER.
Your first post sounds typical of an addict which Rome/Utica has NO shortage of.
That kind of shit happens all the time-- frequent flyer ER visits to obtain controlled substances.

Since you claim to know so little about the very medication that you're seeking:
Klonopin is a central nervous system DEPRESSANT used to treat seizures, panic disorders and anxiety. It is highly addictive (addicts crush/snort this stuff to get high) and is known to cause suicidal AND homicidal thoughts. These effects are compounded if you are suffering from clinical depression. Pardon me for saying this but by your own words, it's clear that you ARE depressed. SEEK COUNSELING NOW for your sake and the sake of your girls.

You are not the only person in this world who's had major negative life changes, honey. We have all been in one horrible situation or another.
Call Dept. of social services-- tell them your situation regarding depression/seizures. They may be able to help. And regarding your "I don't even know how to date" comment? Forget about dating. That's the LEAST of your worries right now.
Lisa

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Klodapin is a benzodiazepine that works on your central nervous system. It has one of the longest half life of most benzo. Valium has the longest half life which is why when coming off benzodiazepines most doctors like to cross over to Valium for a less painfull taper. Don't make the mistake that 10 mg of Valium is equivalent to 10 mg of klodapin. You will OD. I am not a addict or a seizure patient. My daughter got klodapin from online and I was astounded on how easy she got it. I noticed my credit card beeing used for online pharamacys . When I confronted her,and stopped that she told me all she had to do was post she wants it on topix and she can get whatever she wants. I wanted to see if that was true. I'm glad it not as simple as she said it was. My daughter is 19 and I took her to many professionals as a teen to try to help with her depression. She never took the medication as prescribed and was always self medicating her anxieties . A few weeks ago she overdosed on klodapin and was hospitalized but signed herself out of the hospital on the third day. I wasn't trying to fool anybody. I just had to see how easy it is for her to get her hands on that medicine for myself.
Truth is

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

PlayMuch wrote:
So where did you move here from? First it's Chicago, now you are saying NYC. WHATEVER.
Your first post sounds typical of an addict which Rome/Utica has NO shortage of.
That kind of shit happens all the time-- frequent flyer ER visits to obtain controlled substances.
Since you claim to know so little about the very medication that you're seeking:
Klonopin is a central nervous system DEPRESSANT used to treat seizures, panic disorders and anxiety. It is highly addictive (addicts crush/snort this stuff to get high) and is known to cause suicidal AND homicidal thoughts. These effects are compounded if you are suffering from clinical depression. Pardon me for saying this but by your own words, it's clear that you ARE depressed. SEEK COUNSELING NOW for your sake and the sake of your girls.
You are not the only person in this world who's had major negative life changes, honey. We have all been in one horrible situation or another.
Call Dept. of social services-- tell them your situation regarding depression/seizures. They may be able to help. And regarding your "I don't even know how to date" comment? Forget about dating. That's the LEAST of your worries right now.
tell her don't "date", jusy go for the s#x!
PlayMuch

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Lisa (obviously not your real name), you are nothing but an overly dramatic lying bitch of an addict. Do you need attention THAT BAD?
I can't believe that I actually offered sound advice *just in case* you were being truthful. What a waste of empathy and time on my part.

You "were not trying to fool anyone"? BULLSHIT. Making up poor pitiful me stories isn't FOOLING people? Go back under your rock and STAY there. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Lisa

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

PlayMuch wrote:
Lisa (obviously not your real name), you are nothing but an overly dramatic lying bitch of an addict. Do you need attention THAT BAD?
I can't believe that I actually offered sound advice *just in case* you were being truthful. What a waste of empathy and time on my part.
You "were not trying to fool anyone"? BULLSHIT. Making up poor pitiful me stories isn't FOOLING people? Go back under your rock and STAY there. You should be ashamed of yourself.
actually I'm far from ashamed. If I'm curious how easy it is for my daughter to get pills I can investigate all I want. Obviously your way to sensitive,and nieve. You shouldn't take strangers forums personally. You should get real friends. Did you get you meet your boy toy on Facebook too? Ever watch catfish on MTV? Don't put your heart felt feelings to strangers you never met. That is common sense. Take a walk in the real world were you know exactly who your talking too if your that menstral
Patrick

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 24, 2013
 
Lisa wrote:
Klodapin is a benzodiazepine that works on your central nervous system. It has one of the longest half life of most benzo. Valium has the longest half life which is why when coming off benzodiazepines most doctors like to cross over to Valium for a less painfull taper. Don't make the mistake that 10 mg of Valium is equivalent to 10 mg of klodapin. You will OD. I am not a addict or a seizure patient. My daughter got klodapin from online and I was astounded on how easy she got it. I noticed my credit card beeing used for online pharamacys . When I confronted her,and stopped that she told me all she had to do was post she wants it on topix and she can get whatever she wants. I wanted to see if that was true. I'm glad it not as simple as she said it was. My daughter is 19 and I took her to many professionals as a teen to try to help with her depression. She never took the medication as prescribed and was always self medicating her anxieties . A few weeks ago she overdosed on klodapin and was hospitalized but signed herself out of the hospital on the third day. I wasn't trying to fool anybody. I just had to see how easy it is for her to get her hands on that medicine for myself.
You never called me haha

“No More 9-5”

Since: Sep 13

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If your seriously needing some kind of benefits send me an email and I may be able to help with your insurance issue.
Epilepsy Services

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 24, 2013
 
Sliding scale
Being a Mom

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I would have done the same thing this Mom did.(find out how easy it is on Topix) Shows she really cares for her girls safety!!!!!
MOMMY

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Being a Mom wrote:
I would have done the same thing this Mom did.(find out how easy it is on Topix) Shows she really cares for her girls safety!!!!!
If my kid swallowed poison I would post it on Topix because I know the answer would be by a smart educated person who wouldn't steer me wrong
DADDY

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

MOMMY wrote:
<quoted text>
If my kid swallowed poison I would post it on Topix because I know the answer would be by a smart educated person who wouldn't steer me wrong
Oh yes. This is where the most intelligent, educated, and informed people hang out. It's like a frkn MENSA meeting up in here isn't it?
MOMMY

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes. This is where the most intelligent, educated, and informed people hang out. It's like a frkn MENSA meeting up in here isn't it?
That's why I divorced you you're mean. Also you are low wage worker at Isadore A Rapasadi & Sons Inc. My Mother was right you are a bum
Streetrunner

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 5, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lisa wrote:
Well I work as a car salesmen. Yes I'm stupid but desperate the cheapest doctor wont see me for less then 300 dollars its not the pills that are expensive but the actuall seeing the doctor. Two days ago I had a seizure in front of my 11 year old and was taken by ambulance . I'm just lucky that the state child agency didn't get involved. My old doctor in NYC is the same doctor my ex still sees. I'm hiding from him for a real good reason. I honestly don't know what federal controlled means. I'm going to look that up next. I don't know much about drugs. I never been in this situation before and when I get myself out ill make sure I never do again. Please don't respond just to berate me I feel like a low life as it stands. I work two jobs ,uprooted my kids hundreds of miles,so instead of them seeing their mother get her head beat in they see her thrashing like a fish out of water.i don't even know how to date. I married my teen crush right out of highschool. I love my two girls with all my heart. I thought this was some kind of help line,forum. I was wrong. I won't respond any further. I know I'll be ok no matter what.
Did you lieutenant tell you use this a cover story. It is seriously lame and sounds practiced. Do I have the right to remain silent?
BEANS BURRITO

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 7, 2014
 
sign up for Obama care

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 min Billy O Liar 6,357
Griffiss touch and go planes 14 min frankcor 34
Say no to fusco on the next mayoral election 20 min Oh boy 11
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 25 min Billy O Liar 6,337
hey adam moore got engaged 34 min carmen 13
SavOn gas is a scam 45 min biitter britter 4
Slaughterhouses 49 min whattsa big deal 10
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Oneida County was issued at July 23 at 2:20PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••