Where is all the Heroin in Rome?

Where is all the Heroin in Rome?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Heroin Search

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2013
I want this Garbage off the streets!!! From what I hear it is Everywhere!!! Lets put the big names out there who are involved cops probably knwo most of them but lets give them up anyway!! That garbage will destroy our city!! I know for a fact tehere is a dope house right next to staley been there for almost a year and the cops wont do anything!!! I mean like 100 feet from Staley!! I am so glad my child goes to Strough i wouldn't want my child finding needles walking home form school.
REALLY

Syracuse, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Leroy da bacl guy who lives in south rome...just gotz out of Jail!...only a few 1000 people discribed here...lol...
wowzers

Watertown, NY

#4 Dec 10, 2013
That's great, now I know where to go get my fix....thanks fellers.lol herrrrrrrrre kiddy, kiddys. Wow you must be an undercover or a dirty Sewer RAT.Why would ya wanna know? ONLY 2 Good logical reasons ....or a JUNKY yourself.Hmmmmm

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2013
Hopefully all this filth will OD and die. Horribly. And soon.
Franz Ziereis

Cape Coral, FL

#6 Dec 10, 2013
Heroin Search wrote:
I want this Garbage off the streets!!! From what I hear it is Everywhere!!! Lets put the big names out there who are involved cops probably knwo most of them but lets give them up anyway!! That garbage will destroy our city!! I know for a fact tehere is a dope house right next to staley been there for almost a year and the cops wont do anything!!! I mean like 100 feet from Staley!! I am so glad my child goes to Strough i wouldn't want my child finding needles walking home form school.
It's in the evidence room at your station officer.
Truth

Rome, NY

#7 Dec 10, 2013
Heroin Search wrote:
I want this Garbage off the streets!!! From what I hear it is Everywhere!!! Lets put the big names out there who are involved cops probably knwo most of them but lets give them up anyway!! That garbage will destroy our city!! I know for a fact tehere is a dope house right next to staley been there for almost a year and the cops wont do anything!!! I mean like 100 feet from Staley!! I am so glad my child goes to Strough i Inwouldn't want my child finding needles walking home form school.
I use to see used needles in the playground and basketball coury across from strough in thr 90's...so you wrte saying? Oh and that's the only place I ever found used needles ever, and found on many occasions
yea

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2013
gotta be in standens snatch.
Chici

Little Falls, NY

#10 Dec 19, 2013
Joe Ortiz should know he's pushing the Drugs to our youth Him & his family are where RPD needs to start there probe
mmhmm

Holland Patent, NY

#11 Dec 21, 2013
Maybe there is more than one Joe Ortiz... The only Joe Ortiz I know of is completely idiotic. I'm not sure he would even know how to buy, read a scale, and sell. If it's the same one, I wouldn't get it from him (not that H has ever been in my system), the bags are probably short.
Sofa King We Todd Ed

Cantonment, FL

#12 Dec 21, 2013
if it was up yer ass you'd know where it was, eh?
Heroin Search wrote:
What a joke

Ithaca, NY

#13 Dec 22, 2013
Heroin Search wrote:
Everyone knows this JoJo Wishart next to Laromas Pizza , Jeanie Obrien some effiency on Turin Rd..RPD knows what they do but as long as they keep giving up the next dealer they get a free ride..after all Jeanie gets shot and someone killed in search of crack while on parole and never got violated (who was her parole officer?) and to top it off got paid money from crime victims fund..How is that possible when she was the crime..hmmm
just wundrin up here

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Dec 22, 2013
What a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows this JoJo Wishart next to Laromas Pizza , Jeanie Obrien some effiency on Turin Rd..RPD knows what they do but as long as they keep giving up the next dealer they get a free ride..after all Jeanie gets shot and someone killed in search of crack while on parole and never got violated (who was her parole officer?) and to top it off got paid money from crime victims fund..How is that possible when she was the crime..hmmm
NOt a Wishart!!!!
just wundrin up here

Clifton Park, NY

#15 Dec 22, 2013
What a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
tell the FBI only
scums

Ardsley, NY

#16 Dec 22, 2013
Dj and crystal tennet. They do heroin and other drugs infront of there grandson
Busted

Boston, MA

#17 Dec 22, 2013
Dan Race knows because he is an addict!
the Man

Clifton Park, NY

#18 Dec 23, 2013
REALLY wrote:
Leroy da bacl guy who lives in south rome...just gotz out of Jail!...only a few 1000 people discribed here...lol...
Tuff?
please read this

Chatham, NY

#19 Jan 6, 2014
The heroine problem has taken over as we all know but i have a true to my life story some junkies need to hear. Please pass it on if its relivent to you...my brother was an undercover junkie. I had no clue he was using until about 6 months before my 35year old brothers life changed forever. People that use shouldnt be afraid to die, there are other things that can happen...my brother had a Severe stroke! At 35! He is lucky to be alive. Now he has to walk with a quad cain, needs help showering and will never be able to drive again. He bought a brand new camry 1yr. before! The eyesight in his left eye is shit now. His friends dont visit anymore, in actuality no one but family visits him. Hes taken up smoking now but needs some one to light it.
Death is an easy way out for a junkie.
I dnt care if you know who i am or my brother...this shit needs to stop. Every user has someone that loves them. Dnt be so selfish to get a buzz. Thing of what else could happen.
I understand the craving, the high is like nothing else. The user you know could have a stroke. Warn them. Tell them my story...please. Beg them to get help.
obviously

Rome, NY

#20 Aug 15, 2014
What happened to the law if a heroin dealer sells to someone and that person dies from it that dealer is charged? Didn't some scumbag just die from a overdose? No arrests been made. Is it because no one cares about that scum or this police department as always can't do their job?
pcpp

Tucker, GA

#21 Aug 15, 2014
Let them die, it is for the best and should be viewed as the drug dealer has done a community service, they should get an award.
big baller 23

Rome, NY

#22 Aug 15, 2014
All the drugs are at boyz from Italy on Sals desk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the best cop in Rome? (Nov '10) 8 min Pam Mitchell 92
Does Custom Creations tent Windows good 15 min White guy 1
Do Rome cops do anything other than give ticket... 16 min White guy 3
Facebook sluts (Sep '11) 24 min Jennifer DeCristo... 23
Rome Baseball 1 hr Russo out at first 1
Dillon Kotary 1 hr GORDY 3
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 1 hr next 11

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance