Mayor Fusco touts Canal Fest

Mayor Fusco touts Canal Fest

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Healer

Syracuse, NY

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Mayor Joe Fusco Junior today pledged he would not leave the canal Fest this weekend for even " a minute" to ensure his mayoral duties were upheld.
Fusco explained that people are accusing him of not being a full time mayor and he will prove once and for all "it's political hogwash"
" I intend to stay right here" pointing at the ground under his feet and then referred to a nearby tent he plans to sleep in beginning Friday night.
When asked about possible sanitary facilities for himself he appeared rather confused and replied, " garbage collection will not be effected or delayed at all regular pick up Monday thru Friday".
"Nobody knows how hard I work for this city but by staying here all three days I can finally put an end to it. After all, it's my job to manage the dunking both, the cookie contest and are make sure folks here are having a good time and not worrying about nothing but good old fun".
City hall girl

Syracuse, NY

#2 Aug 1, 2012
No prob for him as doesnt shower much anyway. He is so grossssss.......
Richard

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 1, 2012
heard he's going to do some hillbilly hand fishing in the canal or was it anal, not sure
Knows

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Healer wrote:
Mayor Joe Fusco Junior today pledged he would not leave the canal Fest this weekend for even " a minute" to ensure his mayoral duties were upheld.
Fusco explained that people are accusing him of not being a full time mayor and he will prove once and for all "it's political hogwash"
" I intend to stay right here" pointing at the ground under his feet and then referred to a nearby tent he plans to sleep in beginning Friday night.
When asked about possible sanitary facilities for himself he appeared rather confused and replied, " garbage collection will not be effected or delayed at all regular pick up Monday thru Friday".
"Nobody knows how hard I work for this city but by staying here all three days I can finally put an end to it. After all, it's my job to manage the dunking both, the cookie contest and are make sure folks here are having a good time and not worrying about nothing but good old fun".
That only means his wife may have finally threw him out.
Liberty street

Syracuse, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
That only means his wife may have finally threw him out.
She can't throw him out of a house they dont own!!
Canal Fest Rats

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
After 3 days straight of being down there he will probably move there for good. He really doesn't know the difference between decent living and scum city. After all, look where he lives now. Doesn't come much scummier, but hey it is free, right?!!
Planter

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2012
I, for one, have no plans to go anywhere near the dump this weekend. The further away from that trash bag, the happier I am. I know a lot of people will go to this Fuucko Fest, but I personally do not know one person who has said they are going.
Praying

Syracuse, NY

#8 Aug 1, 2012
I for one pray for an earthquake or natural disaster and the canal will suck the low life wellies including the Gravedigger into the water and wash them away. What a great way to be rid one them!
LOL

Long Eddy, NY

#9 Aug 2, 2012
he has to ride the fessis wheel they are naming after slow Joe & mrs Slow joe!
Planter

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 2, 2012
Praying wrote:
I for one pray for an earthquake or natural disaster and the canal will suck the low life wellies including the Gravedigger into the water and wash them away. What a great way to be rid one them!
I am good with that idea. Please, folks, lets get praying.....
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 2, 2012
praying and planter are right on!
Rotary1

Syracuse, NY

#12 Aug 2, 2012
I predict he bones us and barely comes down to help. He used it to get elected is all.
Then again he might hang to get free food- we have seen that for years.
Can you say "FREE LOADER"?
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 2, 2012
i passed by the canalfest area and the parking lot and surrounding areas look pretty good! too bad they don't keep them looking that way all year round!it would brighten up the south entrance to the city! GOD only knows it needs it!
Rotary2

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Rotary1 wrote:
I predict he bones us and barely comes down to help. He used it to get elected is all.
Then again he might hang to get free food- we have seen that for years.
Can you say "FREE LOADER"?
So true. Most Rotarians want him to resign, he is giving us a bad rep and we really do not want him around.
Smooth Gertrude

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 3, 2012
rotary is an occult club! did you all know this?
Union guy

Syracuse, NY

#16 Aug 3, 2012
So the gravedigger ignoring job as mayor to fire up the fryers at the canalfest.
He s down there sweating all over himself like a pig
NOT EVEN CLOSE

United States

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Union guy wrote:
So the gravedigger ignoring job as mayor to fire up the fryers at the canalfest.
He s down there sweating all over himself like a pig
He's putting his blood, sweat and tears into this food- possibly quite literally. What a gross pig.
frightened

Utica, NY

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Union guy wrote:
So the gravedigger ignoring job as mayor to fire up the fryers at the canalfest.
He s down there sweating all over himself like a pig
Thats what he is cut out to do! Hes not capable of being mayor!
No Scum Fest For Me

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Aug 4, 2012
I wouldn't even give him credit to cook that food. Yuck!! I sure as hell would never eat something he was ever near. His big sweaty body near my food....gross me out totally!!
utica voter

Sherburne, NY

#20 Aug 4, 2012
He Fucko should not be anywhere around food. let us all remember he has an incurable FLESH EATING BACTERIA, which could result in a possibly near deadly disease which could result in amputating his foot where the bacteria entered his body. The Health Department should not allow him to be in any food tent even with arm's length golves on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stinky Pusty Roll Call 1 hr Hgcfc 8
Court dantzler chrystal gallardo twins 2 hr Bahahahaha 1
News Rome Man Arrested for Eavesdropping 2 hr LMFAO 10
It's sell your soul to the devil day 2 hr iluvrome 1
Cheater scumbag Billie jo young 2 hr Girl 7
Humane Society shirtless men. Lol. 3 hr Mary Beth 39
jessica sylvester (Apr '11) 3 hr Someone who hates... 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages