String Hanging from Privates

String Hanging from Privates

Posted in the Rome Forum

Brother in Law

State College, PA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
My older brother and sister-in-law move in with my parents and me because their house is being renovated. My sister-in-law forgot to lock the door and I accidently walked in on her. Before anybody thinks otherwise THIS was an accident. The concern I have is there was a string hanging from her privates. I don't know why this would be unless they are into something weird. Should I tell my brother? I don't want to be nosy but ....
LMFAOo

Hamilton, NY

#2 Apr 5, 2013
ITS CALLED A TAMPON DUMBASS
wow

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2013
lol shizz funny
GaGa

Watertown, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2013
It was a cheese stick soaking in hot sauce.

Why didn't you eat it ??.
Marriage Councilor

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Brother in Law wrote:
My older brother and sister-in-law move in with my parents and me because their house is being renovated. My sister-in-law forgot to lock the door and I accidently walked in on her. Before anybody thinks otherwise THIS was an accident. The concern I have is there was a string hanging from her privates. I don't know why this would be unless they are into something weird. Should I tell my brother? I don't want to be nosy but ....
It's good that you look out for your brother. A lot of nut cases out there. Women are crazy!
WMastr

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Dental Floss Sh*tbag, simply say excuse me while I brush and floss!
Tweety

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
Don't forget to gargle afterwards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley paul prego again 1 hr Someone finally s... 2
Tyler Sharron 4 hr Cant stand u or u... 10
Dominick N. 5 hr whitewater 49
Know you history 7 hr birnie 5
new wic builiding on corner of madison st and w... 7 hr frankcor 3
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 8 hr Fggts 19
Sunoco armed robbery 8 hr Dafuq 11

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance