Open the pool .The voters speak

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The People Speak

Clinton, NY

#1 May 22, 2013
At tonights counsel meeting a petition with 500 signatures was presented. It seems that alot of people do not agree with Mayor Fusco. Gosh, how unusual! I hope they dont get a nasty letter from the mayor like the last petition he received. If he does sent out a "slap them on the wrist letter" I hope the taxpayers do not pay the postage.
Angry Chimpanzee

Cantonment, FL

#2 May 22, 2013
If you want me to go take a dump on his desk, I'll do it.
Frankie

Ithaca, NY

#3 May 22, 2013
Angry Chimpanzee wrote:
He will go down in Rome's history as the WORST mayor ever....

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 May 22, 2013
Angry Chimpanzee wrote:
You don't have the balls to do it!
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 May 22, 2013
Angry Chimpanzee wrote:
I want you to do it.
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 May 22, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have the balls to do it!
I dunno. If he's a chimp, his balls are probably disproportionately large

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 May 22, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. If he's a chimp, his balls are probably disproportionately large
I don't care,as long as he shits on the desk. That would be hilarious! Imagine the look on Joe's face... Priceless!
Angry Chimpanzee

Cantonment, FL

#8 May 23, 2013
It's not the balls that are gonna be the operational equipment for this one!
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have the balls to do it!
It'd probably be cheaper to do it this way, though, since I can't afford a round-trip ticket to NY just now, not to mention it's tougher for me to get through security on my own these days. Trainers & handlers!! Pfft! Just more out of pocket for ME, since my manager seems to be pocketing not only his 15%, but also all of any Frequent Flyer Miles I'm credited- seriously, it may be time for me to think about getting a new guy, hell, an entire new staff! Won't bring me fried bananas when I ask for 'em more than twice a week!

Oh yeah, now for this trip:

http://www.poopsenders.com/order/

http://boxofshit.com/order.php
Angry Chimpanzee

Cantonment, FL

#9 May 23, 2013
I really want to do it. But the timing is off, & I just can't finance a whole production for the sake of an episode of "Yippie-style Urban Political Assault Humor Theater" right now.
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to do it.
You gotta admit though, it's a cool idea, and a great visual for any "TRUE"(*wink!*) Fusco Fan.
Lon

Blossvale, NY

#10 May 23, 2013
The People Speak wrote:
At tonights counsel meeting a petition with 500 signatures was presented. It seems that alot of people do not agree with Mayor Fusco. Gosh, how unusual! I hope they dont get a nasty letter from the mayor like the last petition he received. If he does sent out a "slap them on the wrist letter" I hope the taxpayers do not pay the postage.
. There aren't 500 people in west rome that know how to spell their name. Pool not needed. Keep it closed Mayor.
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#12 May 23, 2013
Angry Chimpanzee wrote:
It's not the balls that are gonna be the operational equipment for this one!<quoted text>It'd probably be cheaper to do it this way, though, since I can't afford a round-trip ticket to NY just now, not to mention it's tougher for me to get through security on my own these days. Trainers & handlers!! Pfft! Just more out of pocket for ME, since my manager seems to be pocketing not only his 15%, but also all of any Frequent Flyer Miles I'm credited- seriously, it may be time for me to think about getting a new guy, hell, an entire new staff! Won't bring me fried bananas when I ask for 'em more than twice a week!
Oh yeah, now for this trip:
http://www.poopsenders.com/order/
http://boxofshit.com/order.php
I like the first one best. I would swing for a gallon of the elephant poop. The second one says "fake" poop. Looks like brownies and Fusco is dumb enough to think he has an admirer. He would eat them all. I love the card that goes with them! Priceless!
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#13 May 23, 2013
Angry Chimpanzee wrote:
I really want to do it. But the timing is off, & I just can't finance a whole production for the sake of an episode of "Yippie-style Urban Political Assault Humor Theater" right now.<quoted text>
You gotta admit though, it's a cool idea, and a great visual for any "TRUE"(*wink!*) Fusco Fan.
Reminds me of the movie "click" were Adam Sandler gets on the desk and farts in his bosses face. I laughed so hard I cried. "I taste...SHT" hahahahaha
John

Needham Heights, MA

#14 May 23, 2013
Councilors all need to be removed for signing the petition. I PAY TAXES. POOL NOT NEEDED.
french model

Clinton, NY

#15 May 23, 2013
John wrote:
Councilors all need to be removed for signing the petition. I PAY TAXES. POOL NOT NEEDED.
The Mayor signed a petition too. He should be removed too, by your standard. ;)~
Ha Ha ha ha

Dover, DE

#16 May 23, 2013
french model wrote:
<quoted text> The Mayor signed a petition too. He should be removed too, by your standard. ;)~
well i would beleve the mayor is stupid enough to sign a petion to "save the pool" he refuses to open! Thats why they call him clueless joe!
Weird Old Dude

Cantonment, FL

#17 May 23, 2013
that WAS funny as hell~!
Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>Reminds me of the movie "click" were Adam Sandler gets on the desk and farts in his bosses face. I laughed so hard I cried. "I taste...SHT" hahahahaha
"The Hasselhoff"~!
John

Needham Heights, MA

#18 May 23, 2013
Most of the petition signers live at liberty gardens. They don't pay taxes. And they're all on public assistance. Yeah let's listen to them Ramona. Joke.
Joe

Rome, NY

#19 May 23, 2013
Hey listen up all you fleabags on welfare. Just because you cant afford a 30 dolla blow up pool for your kids doesnt mean we have to open Munic. Everyday when i was there, there was maybe 10 total swimming there. Thats one thing. 2!! Only people who care about the pools are the lowlife welfare robbing scum white trash. Everyone else can afford one. U wanna swim? Go steal a bike like u peices of trash do and ride to another pool. This is hard earn tax payers money, WE pay for this NOT you!!! Go do your drugs, have sex with your cousins, or whatever you scum families do on a daily basis while others work to make a living. Poppin out 4 or 5 babies and spreading your legs isnt considered makin a living.
Really

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 May 23, 2013
John wrote:
Most of the petition signers live at liberty gardens. They don't pay taxes. And they're all on public assistance. Yeah let's listen to them Ramona. Joke.
Yea and I would bet you are another one living off the system. So what where they live or if they pat taxes. They have just as much right to use city facilities as others do. You are just an annoying pimple on the ass of society so shut the hell up. LetFuckonut get rid of some of his buddies he hired since he got into office. If he did that there would be more than enough money to open 2 pools.
John

Needham Heights, MA

#21 May 23, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and I would bet you are another one living off the system. So what where they live or if they pat taxes. They have just as much right to use city facilities as others do. You are just an annoying pimple on the ass of society so shut the hell up. LetFuckonut get rid of some of his buddies he hired since he got into office. If he did that there would be more than enough money to open 2 pools.
ok Bonnie. Keep living the good life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am not gay but $20 is $20 2 hr Sylvan Beach 13
Infection (Jun '12) 2 hr Sylvan Beach 48
Turning Stone Nasty Women 2 hr Sylvan Beach 7
Samantha Dominie (Jan '17) 3 hr BendoverHomo 9
News Rome company that runs the rides at area field ... 3 hr upchuck 4
" Coach" Mike HUNTZINGER (Jan '14) 5 hr Scumbag 26
Kotary Construction 8 hr Dave B 8
Dippin 14 hr Dave 27

Rome Jobs

More from around the web