Next Last
mikey

Moravia, NY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
Whos the manager
Angry customer

Moravia, NY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
The one running it is rude i went in for a trim she left me sitting in the chair for a while she was to busy talking on the phone the whole time she gave me no attention shed rather gossip with her stylist then focus on my hair my hair was all uneven after she was done terrible job i will never go back again
Jim B

Moravia, NY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Idk who the lady was that did my hair, but she works at the first station on the right side of the salon. (Closest to the front desk) she doesn't know me at all, however, she tried flirting with me the whole time. And literally had her boobs popping out. I thought it was disgusting and unprofessional. I'm a 40 year old married man. Because of that, I would never step foot in that place again. Very trashy if you ask me.
lisa

Moravia, NY

#4 Dec 29, 2012
My family has been going there for years since thersa was the manager she was great she was never rude and always did a great job the new one running the place thinks shes hot shit shes fat discusting and trashy i believe her name is melissa. My stylist ive been going to for years had to quit because of her luckly she told me she was leaving thank god!!!
SuckerPunches for Nitwits

Cantonment, FL

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Solution: Hairspray & a lighter.

That will teach her some manners.
the man

New York, NY

#6 Dec 30, 2012
That girl tara is smoking hot.
scummies

Oneida, NY

#7 Dec 30, 2012
did the tramp plant her cheap dirty "JUNK" on your leg?
Help Troll

Cantonment, FL

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Slippery, slick, & sloppy, darlin'!
scummies wrote:
did the tramp plant her cheap dirty "JUNK" on your leg?
RealityCheck®
brought to you by
TrollScum Industries, LLC
kmw

United States

#9 Dec 30, 2012
My stylist had to leave that place because the manager doesn't know how to do her job, & drama fills that place up! It's sad when customers are getting their hair done and have to hear their VERY UNPROFESSIONAL "stylists" gossiping about co-workers they don't like, etc. i was getting my hair done one night by my stylist, & another stylist came into the "salon" OFF DUTY with a few family members, and proceeded to do their hair for free, and leave hair all over the floor and her work space a mess. DISGUSTING! I'll be more than happy to follow my stylist elsewhere!
scummies

Oneida, NY

#10 Dec 30, 2012
bet they left dirty pus-sy prints all up and down yer leg? ROFL
scummies

Oneida, NY

#11 Dec 30, 2012
days should re-name da play "sloppy joe's"...LOL
Roman

Moravia, NY

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Well I gotta say, the prices are awesome! But that's about the only thing that's awesome lol but, very unprofessional. It just feel awkward being in there! So now, I do go elsewhere and I don't mind the extra $8 I pay here.
bad azz kneegaaz

Camden, NY

#14 Dec 30, 2012
after dayz plant dare "junk" your leg itches like 4 dayz-LOL
hee hee heeeeeeee

Cantonment, FL

#15 Dec 30, 2012
dass why i gots a full body condom
bad azz kneegaaz wrote:
after dayz plant dare "junk" your leg itches like 4 dayz-LOL
hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~!!
pissed

Moravia, NY

#16 Dec 31, 2012
All the good stylist are gone from there the only 3 id go to were belinda becky and kathy they did the best job on my kids hair and mine i went in there the other day and i was very upset to see none of them were no longer there the stylists there are rude and sloppy i refuse to go to anyone in there does anyone know were my 3so girls went???????
kmw

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2013
one of those 3 is my stylist. i know where she's working now, but i won't post it on such a shitty website as this. her drama-filled ex-coworkers don't need to know either. if you find her on FB, though, it says on there.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Jim B wrote:
Idk who the lady was that did my hair, but she works at the first station on the right side of the salon.(Closest to the front desk) she doesn't know me at all, however, she tried flirting with me the whole time. And literally had her boobs popping out. I thought it was disgusting and unprofessional. I'm a 40 year old married man. Because of that, I would never step foot in that place again. Very trashy if you ask me.
You must be gay. I would not cheat on my wife,but what guy doesn't like a lady flirting with him , especially with tits viewable and maybe being rubbed all over you? I'd let my wife benefit from all the pent-up sexual energy!!!
Jim B

Moravia, NY

#21 Jan 2, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>You must be gay. I would not cheat on my wife,but what guy doesn't like a lady flirting with him , especially with tits viewable and maybe being rubbed all over you? I'd let my wife benefit from all the pent-up sexual energy!!!
I'm definitely not gay lol I'm happily married and wouldn't change it for the world. However, my point was, being a customer at a salon and many other places for that matter, the employees should not act like that. It's very UNPROFESSIONAL. She just wanted a good tip I'm sure. I just didn't appreciate it, so call me whatever you wish.
jojo

Moravia, NY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
The managers a gutterslut screws anything she nasty she blew half of walmart

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Jan 3, 2013
jojo wrote:
The managers a gutterslut screws anything she nasty she blew half of walmart
That doesn't make her a bad girl! Does she spit or swallow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the biggest male dog in rome 36 min Dirt 24
TonyD has to make every thread about himself. 48 min Goombah Gang 61
Domingo perice jailed for RAPE (Jul '12) 1 hr Wrong 27
karma will get bouncer 1 hr watch the show 9
Santa's Workshop display vandalized next to pol... 2 hr more is not the a... 1
Enchanted Forrest Water Safari, Old Forge, NY (Feb '10) 5 hr Peter 9
Carmichels Bar 5 hr Heather 23
Bucky's 14 hr Buck 7
Rome Dating
Find my Match