Welly wachter

New Hartford, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Are you shitzing me , a benefit for a known loser scumbag druggie punk azz. The cops will be taking plate numbers of the few that have cars and pictures for the wall of scum that show up.What would really be cool is a drug sniffing dog and ID check, you feel me losers.
oven 1

Worcester, MA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Whaaaat?!
The 1 percent

Oneida, NY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Benefit for what? All the back payments for child support for a litter of illegitimate children?
inya

Worcester, MA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
That scum did enough "benefitting" from being a lazy, woman beating, drugged out dirtbag while he was breathing air meant for others.
jhg6

Cortland, NY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Dallas Sorell? He slept with my wife and her sister at the same time he more then likely slept with yours TOO ask your ladies if they know him he had a way with works he was a ladies man my wife was alwats sitting on his face i just wanted him to share her with me i sure do miss her coming home with a loose goose ill miss him for sure rip dallas
DBag

Camillus, NY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Lol that fat dude god they must be desperate
rome

New York, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Omg I no his fat nasty aunt jodi the chic has ben huge since grahmer school wtf never a diet... its no wonder pete cheats on her fat a&& all the time,he wus just banging one of my good friends he's so funny he tells jodi he don't want her fat nasty butt rite to her face... lmfao!
egd

Worcester, MA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
He was a "ladies' man?" Hahahaha that is a joke! He was ugly, fat, broke, lazy and addicted to drugs. No "ladies" want that, only girls with no self esteem or self respect.
oppss

New York, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Is this benefit to repay tax payers who have to pay for all his breeding were left with and, the next generation of wellys. Do you all pool your EBT cards for the benefit or do you all just contribute some drugs in a sack.I heard there given blunts for door gifts and raffling off his old lady for the weekend with with 1/4 pound of the good stuff. Wait what his crew going to do. With out him there is no think tank they will run around like there on bath salts and eat there own. Yet another super hero gone.
rome

New York, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2013
A benifit???for what oneida countys paying the funeral????tell dirty aunt tracey to get off the coke and dick and help pay cokehead who&e.
ook

New York, NY

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Were is the beginfit gona b?
come on fusco get busy

Rome, NY

#12 Jan 12, 2013
buy life insurance next time
hey richie

Dexter, NY

#13 Jan 12, 2013
i will bring the methadone pills ok so u can join ur butt buddy u fat waste
come on fusco get busy

Rome, NY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
buy it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 47 min Lt Docker 212
Where do you find the biggest losers in Rome. 53 min Mitch 7
Meth heads of Rome (Aug '13) 54 min mike 8
Go Away Bible Huggers 57 min joe 1
Who was bartender in fight 1 hr mizz nosey 4
Why? 1 hr mizz nosey 6
Be like Him 1 hr 1 Blue Eye 2
Inside Islam What 2 Billion Muslims Really Think 11 hr Dizzy 70
Rome Dating
Find my Match