First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lady Ga Ga

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jul 18, 2013
How is the food sucky? It's the same food. And all the servers do what they can for their costumers, its hard when it's a Friday/Sat night when they each have 10+ tables to serve!! Teddy's is by far the best restaurant in Rome!
Carlos

Boston, MA

#22 Jul 18, 2013
And I clean up the mess after a couple has sex....it is my fetish and that does not affect the food at all.
Except it is gross when you order blue cheese dressing and think about it I guess?
fan

Watertown, NY

#23 Jul 18, 2013
the only person that seems to know what they are talking abt here is "pete" teddys is the owners heart and soul..nobody wants out..they are there 12 hrs a day...and I knowfor a FACT no friggin rat traps...the food is excellent and as long as you don't eat it all THEN complain not up to your standards will get a new meal or taken off bill..another fact..its a family place...leave it alone..kids love it..families love it..if you don't like it..don't go...stick to your corporate prepackaged..pre-cooked..pre-f rozen garbage..the preservatives in that crap is frightening..teddys uses all fresh ingrediants..and everything is made to order...not pre-cooked
GOOD MAN

Rome, NY

#24 Jul 19, 2013
teddy's continues to go down hill
rumors

Rome, NY

#25 Jul 20, 2013
stop complaining
Bocce Baller

Dracut, MA

#26 Jul 21, 2013
Carlos the cxm cleaner.....gross near the food....disgusting!
Carlos The Cuckold

Rome, NY

#27 Jul 22, 2013
Carlos has ruined that place sooo bad, he has time to worry about where hes going to get his next dikk but doesnt have time to make sure the restaurant does good and the customers are satisfied, he must be spending too much money on heroine now....or vaseline
Brian Miller

Broad Brook, CT

#28 Jul 22, 2013
Carlos The Cuckold wrote:
Carlos has ruined that place sooo bad, he has time to worry about where hes going to get his next dikk but doesnt have time to make sure the restaurant does good and the customers are satisfied, he must be spending too much money on heroine now....or vaseline
You would be hooked on Heroin if I was your partner! Carlos can not keep it a secret any longer....Rome knows your a heroin addict Carlos you cuckold freak!
Heroin Ristorante

Rome, NY

#29 Aug 2, 2013
Carlos The Cuckold wrote:
Omg Carlos do your kids know?
Lady Ga Ga

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Aug 3, 2013
Ok, just stop.. Carlos does not do heroin. Carlos and Brian put their blood sweat and tears into Teddy's Restaurant. They go above and beyond for their costumers and their staff.. I work there so I should know. It is one of the most successful non-franchised businesses in Rome that is something Romans can be proud about. Individuals come in from all over to experience our central NY's famous dish (chicken riggies. Teddy's is something to be proud of not mocked on over a dumb site like this.
Le Obvious

Brighton, MA

#31 Aug 4, 2013
Heroin and Carlos are a combo platter
Gone Golfing!

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Aug 4, 2013
We went there last Tuesday food and service was very good!
yumm

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Aug 5, 2013
Great fresh hot food, great service!! Love the new summer menu! Check it out if you haveint already. I just wish they would update their webpage.. its pretty outdated!
Fashion Police

Cooperstown, NY

#34 Wednesday Nov 19
riggies suck wrote:
I had visible service too, the steak was awful!! full of GRIZZLE. BY THE TIME I CUT THE RING OF GRIZZLE OFF, I THEN ENDUP WITH 1/2 the steak I paid for. Also my sweet potato fries were 1/2 raw. And I never got a refill on my drink. the waiter didn't ask is everything okay....I now go to outback for my steak and good service. next choice I ever made. Especially since I complained to the owner of teddys and he ignored me! Money hungry jerk!
Teddys sucks
it is very good

Whitesboro, NY

#35 Wednesday Nov 19
Fashion Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddys sucks
I am a food critic and I actually think Teddy's is a top 5 restaurant in
the whole county!!! No matter WHERE YOU GO, you are always going
to run into some bad service or a bad meal once in awhile.
This place overall however, has phenomenal food!!!
Katie

Syracuse, NY

#36 Wednesday Nov 19
it is very good wrote:
<quoted text>
You eat catfood too?
Dump

Rome, NY

#37 Wednesday Nov 19
it is very good wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now you've seriously gone too far. Top five in the county?! Really???? I guess McDonalds makes the top 5 on your list too. It's a dump. It's in a run down strip mall next to a bank and a liquor store. Not even considered a hole in the wall. Rome food options as a whole sucks so you are forced to make this statement. Call it as it is foodie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
118 turin st 6 min pitdog 7
twizted inc 19 min Someone who knows 4
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 1 hr Knows him 3
Ann Peach Lynch House on Sale for 3 Decades Now (Feb '14) 1 hr Concerned Citizen 16
Tony D's Topix troll 3 hr TonyD13440 9
lost hockey equipment 3 hr hockey mom 18
Meth lab in trailer park 4 hr Sick of it 1
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 18 hr whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome

Personal Finance