Teddys,..good food,..sucky service

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fli-gurl

Cicero, NY

#1 Jun 27, 2010
sux when we pay good money to go out to eat & the service is horrible. great food,.... but what a small bunch of idiots
running/workin in that place!!
highly rated in Rome NY but sorry they can't begin to compare to others citys.

Riggied

Feeding Hills, MA

#2 Jun 25, 2013
The employee turnover is higher than anywhere else.....
Pete

Tully, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2013
That's not true, many of the servers have been there for over a decade, over half I'd say. And the kitchen staff keeps key members but people do move away or find other fealds of work. It gets so busy in there sometimes I'm sure the waitresses get things in their mind scrambled and mistakes happen from time to time but that's part of being human. If the service is so bad the restaurant wouldn't be open 20 years and still going strong.
SALTYNUTS

Rome, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2013
the food keeps on getting worse and worse, go back to the old ways! fast!
Pete

Tully, NY

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Right so you go to Teddy's and have a bad meal, and then you go again and have a bad meal and then you go again and have a bad meal and the service sucks so you go again and are again disappointed. Why do you keep going back? How do you know it gets worse and worse unless you keep going back? And if you keep going back why are you bitching about the food and service. I think you are sending out a confusing message but I don't really care and I doubt anyone else at Teddy's caress since none of them have wasted their time over this moronic topic. Which begs the final question why am I on here? this website is stupid and a huge waste of time like going back to a restaurant you hate over and over again
Pzd315

Cortland, NY

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Got em lol
Rat Food Sucks

Lynn, MA

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Teddy's sucks.....end of story. When Jay left he took all of the flavor with him!
Go behind Teddy's and check out the rat traps against the buildings walls. The rats were there from the Red Coach days!
SALTYNUTS

Rome, NY

#8 Jun 27, 2013
rats travel in limo's now not coaches
true story

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2013
SALTYNUTS wrote:
the food keeps on getting worse and worse, go back to the old ways! fast!
Totally agree Carlos is destroying the place trying to cheapen up on everything!
Eat me Out

Wilbraham, MA

#10 Jun 27, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text> Totally agree Carlos is destroying the place trying to cheapen up on everything!
Bipolar Brian is a joke. Looks like the guy on MAD magazine cover.....great cook but he does not cook at Teddy's....go figure?

Heard they are closing
SALTYNUTS

Rome, NY

#11 Jun 27, 2013
everything eventually closes in rome ,ny
teddy

Rome, NY

#12 Jun 30, 2013
Eat me Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Bipolar Brian is a joke. Looks like the guy on MAD magazine cover.....great cook but he does not cook at Teddy's....go figure?
Heard they are closing
. Brian does still cook there and no they are not closing. Very busy place
Theodore

Uxbridge, MA

#13 Jun 30, 2013
Food sucks and so does Brian's cooking. It went downhill every year since Jay left. The place can't support the owners and Carlos wants out.....matter of time!
SALTYNUTS

Rome, NY

#14 Jun 30, 2013
every joint closes in rome, just a matter of time!
Soledad

Boston, MA

#15 Jul 11, 2013
And now Teddy's food sucks too.....disorganized mess during lunch!
riggies suck

Moravia, NY

#16 Jul 12, 2013
I had visible service too, the steak was awful!! full of GRIZZLE. BY THE TIME I CUT THE RING OF GRIZZLE OFF, I THEN ENDUP WITH 1/2 the steak I paid for. Also my sweet potato fries were 1/2 raw. And I never got a refill on my drink. the waiter didn't ask is everything okay....I now go to outback for my steak and good service. next choice I ever made. Especially since I complained to the owner of teddys and he ignored me! Money hungry jerk!
pastrenter

Cortland, NY

#17 Jul 12, 2013
yes, their food quality has gone downhill and their riggies DO suck now. too bad cuz they used to be wicked.
Peter

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Teddy's is great!!
trade secret

Somerville, MA

#19 Jul 13, 2013
Carlos is a bisexual and Brian is bipolar and the food is awful now!
meh

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jul 13, 2013
Went there last night......great service, sucky food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 16 min fatass 61
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 1 hr Bad teacher 38
Would you recommend Rome NY? 3 hr NotALocal 18
Whole Foods Market 3 hr NotALocal 5
Palisades Hotel (Apr '13) 3 hr Yes 57
topless women allowed 3 hr daddo 1
NYS Child support thieves 5 hr fed up 22
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE