Rebound Relationships

Rebound Relationships

Posted in the Rome Forum

Since: May 11

East Haven, CT

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Just wondering what the odds are...to end a relationship and jump into another..wasn't planning on this..it just happened..I feel like he is my soul mate..has this ever happened to anyone else??and are you still together??
typical women

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2012
brunette bombshell wrote:
Just wondering what the odds are...to end a relationship and jump into another..wasn't planning on this..it just happened..I feel like he is my soul mate..has this ever happened to anyone else??and are you still together??
Women are emotional creatures they make decisions based on emotions not facts or rationale, just look at what you said. It did not just happen you let it happen. You feel good because you have someone now, and for now, your happy, and hes happy taking advantage of your emotions and getting to bang you
Yep

Brattleboro, VT

#3 Apr 7, 2012
typical women wrote:
<quoted text>Women are emotional creatures they make decisions based on emotions not facts or rationale, just look at what you said. It did not just happen you let it happen. You feel good because you have someone now, and for now, your happy, and hes happy taking advantage of your emotions and getting to bang you
So true! Time will tell what kind of relationship you really do have.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 8, 2012
It probably depends how long you were together with your other man/woman. People become lonely fast and sometimes will seek out attention from the wrong places. All guys know how to be soulmates with a woman...for a few months.
notOK

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 8, 2012
VOTE DEMOCRAT wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is a hacker his named changed from anonymous to sam1188.
Go look at the finding a job w a criminal record thread and look at my response and then look at his name from his post, IT CHANGED
What the hell is wrong with you democrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rome Man Creates Amazing Short Film About The C... 1 hr Mike f 2
No Balz topix posters 1 hr Mark f 3
Venereal Disease 2 hr Johann 1
White bmw 3 hr Feds 5
Dominick N. 8 hr redbaron 17
Michael The kid cooker 8 hr Drop The Cow 13
Deadbeat dad's living in Rome NY 8 hr Hisnewdaddy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages