sucky sucky

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 1, 2011
..and so do the pretty boy flamers that work there.get over yourselves you power tools
Wow

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2011
Really , Go somewhere else .
They don't do anything to your car that you don't approve.
jack

Utica, NY

#4 Dec 2, 2011
ALL THESE PLACES ARE CROOKED! THEY ARE OUT TO MAKE MONEY NOT FIX CARS! GET SERIOUS! SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AT GOODYEAR. I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOOD AT FIRST BUT AS YOU WOULD HAVE IT THEY TOO WERE OUT ONLY FOR THE MONEY! TOO BAD WE AREN'T ALL MECHANICS THEN WE COULD FIX OUR OWN CARS INSTEAD OF GETTING RIPPED OFF CONSTANTLY! CONSUMERS ALWAYS LOSE! THAT HAS BECOME MY MOTTO! MY WAR CRY!
sucky sucky

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 2, 2011
Wow wrote:
Really , Go somewhere else .
They don't do anything to your car that you don't approve.
You're right. I did approve it. Too bad they didn't fix it right.
Wrong

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Support the small businesses of Rome! There are plenty of mechanics around. Don't go to the big guys! Get to know your neighborhood mechanic and he will take good care of you for less money.
anonymous

Rome, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2014
Chris barone works here....scumbag that lives in a basement. Nuff said.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2014
I would not trust them with your car let alone mine!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2014
Wrong wrote:
Support the small businesses of Rome! There are plenty of mechanics around. Don't go to the big guys! Get to know your neighborhood mechanic and he will take good care of you for less money.
Well, there are a lot of schmucks who like think they're mechanics. Many of them don't know which end of a screwdriver to grab. Their work isn't guaranteed, and there's no recourse for a displeased customer except to take their vehicle somewhere else - that's hardly a savings.

Guess we've got to be careful wherever we go,chain store or local garage.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#10 Jul 24, 2014
they are all crooks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please Stop. 23 min Drugs 19
Dennis Kiley 1 hr Snitch 20
Bring in retail ms. izzo 1 hr Member 3
Andy CoHomo and ICE 2 hr AR for everyone 8
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 2 hr AR for everyone 404
Poll how come thers corn in my poop when i didnt eat... (Apr '10) 3 hr Dirty David 25
Oneida nation car care 7 hr Beans Burrito 9

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages