Byrne Dairy moving
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Jun 19, 2013
Romnan wrote:
<quoted text>Do ALL ROMANS a favor...Move back to where you came from...
What's your problem? Afraid someone may lend a touch of class, or an original idea, to this benighted sinkhole?
moneytalks

Rome, NY

#23 Jun 19, 2013
The city of Rome would be stupid not to rezone the land to commercial. Those gas stations are worth a couple of million and they add to the assessment roll. If you want to keep taxes down Mr. Mayor, you have to develop anywhere you can.
brown trout

Liverpool, NY

#24 Jun 19, 2013
moneytalks wrote:
The city of Rome would be stupid not to rezone the land to commercial. Those gas stations are worth a couple of million and they add to the assessment roll. If you want to keep taxes down Mr. Mayor, you have to develop anywhere you can.
He is NOT the brightest Mayor in NYS! That is why they call him CLUELESS!
oooooooo

Cortland, NY

#25 Jun 19, 2013
moneytalks wrote:
They can't just re-zone a lot because somebody wants to open a store. That's why they have zoning laws.
moneytalks

Rome, NY

#26 Jun 19, 2013
oooooooo wrote:
<quoted text>They can't just re-zone a lot because somebody wants to open a store. That's why they have zoning laws.
Yes, they can. If the owner shows hardship. He can't sell the lot now as residential. been trying for years.
impartial

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Jun 19, 2013
yes a good idea to let them build look at how disgusting their building on james looks it has looked like shit since they built it yes they have been good neighbors my ass and lets not forget hoe disgusting and dirty the inside is kept yes real good neighbors some romans would accept shit on a stick thats one reason why some of this city looks the way it does on standards lets look at the whole and future picture of this venture financial hardship my ass that land was paid for many times over when it was a hospital and what kind of rent has the state paid for that property hardship my ass another roman trying to drain every last penny out of a piece of property as many neighbors will suffer now and in the future show me where this family has done anything for the city nothing tight as a frogs ass and that is watertight
brown trout

Rome, NY

#28 Jun 20, 2013
impartial wrote:
yes a good idea to let them build look at how disgusting their building on james looks it has looked like shit since they built it yes they have been good neighbors my ass and lets not forget hoe disgusting and dirty the inside is kept yes real good neighbors some romans would accept shit on a stick thats one reason why some of this city looks the way it does on standards lets look at the whole and future picture of this venture financial hardship my ass that land was paid for many times over when it was a hospital and what kind of rent has the state paid for that property hardship my ass another roman trying to drain every last penny out of a piece of property as many neighbors will suffer now and in the future show me where this family has done anything for the city nothing tight as a frogs ass and that is watertight
Go BACK to 1st grade & learn how to make a sentance!you just wrote 1 long sentance that makes NO sense!Let them build, why do you care! The hospital was there for the last 50 years!

Location hidden

#29 Jun 20, 2013
impartial wrote:
Decaf.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 20, 2013
Romnan wrote:
<quoted text>Do ALL ROMANS a favor...Move back to where you came from...
And miss the circus? Listen, you used to have to buy tickets to see tattooed ladies and people with spikes stuck through their noses - now you just have to drive around Rome. That's entertainment!
SaltyNuts

Rome, NY

#31 Jun 20, 2013
rome is scum now
Impartial

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Jun 20, 2013
Brown trout I have a masters and a ba don't need anymore college at the moment didn't have a lot of time but still wanted to post some comments why do I care? because aim not an apathetic roman but one who cares about my quality of life in this city
Impartial

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Jun 20, 2013
Brown trout should be aim not aim hope this doesn't grt your balls in an uproar
PPSSssshhhh

Durhamville, NY

#34 Jun 21, 2013
Impartial wrote:
Brown trout I have a masters and a ba don't need anymore college at the moment didn't have a lot of time but still wanted to post some comments why do I care? because aim not an apathetic roman but one who cares about my quality of life in this city
I really dought you have a 5th grade education by the way you write!
kll

Rome, NY

#35 Jun 21, 2013
PPSSssshhhh wrote:
<quoted text>I really dought you have a 5th grade education by the way you write!
Haha. The spell check police can't spell doubt.
You people are killing me.
saltynuts

Rome, NY

#36 Jun 21, 2013
byrne dairy would be welcome,anything new would be welcome in rome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody know how to get involved with indo... (May '14) 21 min truth 11
Poll Bring Back Dom's Pineal Gland~! 1 hr Go to SLEEP Littl... 14
The Terrible Trio is Coming Back for the GOLD 1 hr Go to SLEEP Littl... 2
i am the great and infamous ''beans burritto'' (Oct '12) 2 hr beans tostada pro... 7
Bill Vinci Up To Old Tricks Again 3 hr Little one 6
News Is There Hidden Treasure Buried in Rome, New York? 3 hr Steely Russian Skies 1
Krazy Klown (Apr '14) 5 hr fetid meat recove... 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages