taberg teabagger

West Hartford, CT

#29 Jun 17, 2013
Lol walter n vera, two low lives right thur...oh wait I mean parents of the year, their daughters are a few of the biggest skanks in rome.. regina and "tessie" that is.
nothing but lies

United States

#30 Jun 18, 2013
well i guess eating crap is better than being a sochia. am i right?
me

New York, NY

#31 Jun 18, 2013
nothing but lies wrote:
well i guess eating crap is better than being a sochia. am i right?
Lol yup
getalife

Rome, NY

#32 Jun 19, 2013
The may be a little rough around the edges but the ones I have seen/talked to are nice people!
Check Offender Registry

United States

#33 Jun 19, 2013
http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/SomsSUBDire...

Check the NYS Sex Offender Registry, and you can easily find Terry Sochia (looking lovely) and many of their little friends like David Gwin, some of the Kimballs, and many others. Why isn't Char on it too, as well as some of their other fat ugly relatives?

So yeah, they're "nice people". Ask a little kid if they're "a little rough around the edges".
getalife

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 19, 2013
U people have nothing g better to do than sit on here talking shit about people. These people take very good care of theirchildren. They are very close nit family and help eachother out. Get a life and job.
me

Danielson, CT

#35 Jun 19, 2013
getalife wrote:
U people have nothing g better to do than sit on here talking shit about people. These people take very good care of theirchildren. They are very close nit family and help eachother out. Get a life and job.
LMAO. Now that's funny
sarah sochia

United States

#36 Jun 19, 2013
yummu wrote:
Saw one of them waddling down the side walk the other day pushing a stroller with some Half-breeds is tow . Freaking nasty
that woulda ben me but unlike u iam not scard say who the fk i am u wanna talk crap try sain it to my face and id love for u to tell my exes niece and nephew parents they half bread lmao this sights for lil kids who to scard to say some 2 a person get a life and get up off ur nasty butts get a job
sarah sochia

United States

#37 Jun 19, 2013
and that shit was 12 years ago he was accused she was 15 16 not 5 6 like u people make it seem yes it was worng but aint none u even post ur names probably people who kiss r butts 2 r faces fake ass people get up do some productive wit ur lifes my ex baby mama started this when we first got to gether to find shit out bout me when all she had do was ask lmao have a good day losers
Talk English Please

United States

#38 Jun 19, 2013
With all the taxes I pay for your education, please don't disappoint me with your white trash, illiterate ghetto slang. People like me have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to support Sochias, the Browers, the Gwins, Tennants, Kimballs, and many others.

A welfare mind is a terrible thing to waste. Think about that while you're getting your free Similac at Walmart in your pajamas.

And you're welcome.
ike

United States

#39 Jun 19, 2013
oooh da bitch got owned!
sarah sochia

United States

#40 Jun 19, 2013
i where real clothes and use enfimal gentalese and have one child and pay my taxes 2 ill admit i cant spell but half those people u lised aint related may b friends to some of us tho but well ur hiding like the b!tch u r iam bein real wit my sh!t my lunch break almost over aint got time for childish sh!t a friend told me bout this so wanted come out and say hi haters :} theirs my name facebook me u got some else to say oh and i have a some colage under my belt all a and bs ty and i had pay outa pocket cuz made 2 much for finacal aide so walfare that
If I were you

United States

#41 Jun 19, 2013
If I were you, I'd sue the college.
Rikki Sochia

Springfield, MA

#42 Jun 19, 2013
Sochias aren't scums. I married a sochia and have 2 beautiful babies. I've been in the sochia family for over 4 years and married for over a year. I've been to there houses and uncle terry and aunt chars house ain't dirty. Sarah tracy ter ter and eric ain't dirty they keep their homes clean. Sarah tracie and eric take damn good care of their kids. And if your tryin to figure out wat sochia I married its William Sochia. Yes willie has problems and gets into trouble but he's far from a scum and he's always clean. I love the sochia family and trust me. They ain't scums.
me

Bronx, NY

#43 Jun 19, 2013
Talk English Please wrote:
With all the taxes I pay for your education, please don't disappoint me with your white trash, illiterate ghetto slang. People like me have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to support Sochias, the Browers, the Gwins, Tennants, Kimballs, and many others.

A welfare mind is a terrible thing to waste. Think about that while you're getting your free Similac at Walmart in your pajamas.

And you're welcome.
Very well said .
woot

Bronx, NY

#44 Jun 19, 2013
If I were you wrote:
If I were you, I'd sue the college.
I think the school should sue her for wasting their time . It's evident she don't learn a thing if she really did go, maybe it was a class on how to live off welfare and become rich at the taxpayers expense
jordan-marie loce

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jun 19, 2013
first of all i have been with eric sochia for five years and have never cought anything we also have a beautiful baby girl together and he is a wounderful father to her. he also has a job to support our baby he has been working since we have been together he is a great man and as for the rest they are my family tracie is a great person and no one has the right to judge her or anyone else in their family for that matter they are great ppl you just dnt know them you only know what ppl tell you and thats wrong and its funny cuz i bet any one of us sochias could beat the fuck out of any of you pussys and as for ginna and tessy gina has been with the same guy for a long long time so how does that make her a skank you dnt know us you all need to grow the fuck up and keep ppls names out of your mouths exspecially when you have no clue what the fuck your talking about and my best friend is a kimbal and she is far from scummy she does what she can grow up and get lives instead of living off other ppls drama
woot

Bronx, NY

#46 Jun 19, 2013
jordan-marie loce wrote:
first of all i have been with eric sochia for five years and have never cought anything we also have a beautiful baby girl together and he is a wounderful father to her. he also has a job to support our baby he has been working since we have been together he is a great man and as for the rest they are my family tracie is a great person and no one has the right to judge her or anyone else in their family for that matter they are great ppl you just dnt know them you only know what ppl tell you and thats wrong and its funny cuz i bet any one of us sochias could beat the fuck out of any of you pussys and as for ginna and tessy gina has been with the same guy for a long long time so how does that make her a skank you dnt know us you all need to grow the fuck up and keep ppls names out of your mouths exspecially when you have no clue what the fuck your talking about and my best friend is a kimbal and she is far from scummy she does what she can grow up and get lives instead of living off other ppls drama
Lmao you really live a fantasy work don't you . All you have to do to beat any sochia is pull out a bottle of water and soap .
Jordan marie loce

Wilbraham, MA

#48 Jun 19, 2013
Your real cute what an amazing come back wish I would have thought of that
Thatll leave a mark

United States

#49 Jun 19, 2013
I guess Jordan got spanked. Now that water and soap comeback was hysterical! Woot, I tip my hat to you. I'll bet taking out a book suited for kindergardners would stump the piss out of any Sochia too. Look at how they spell and misuse the english language, just the way they misuse the welfare system. As dumb as they are ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats your adult toy of choice 10 min TaTa 189
Meat procsessing plant MARTIN ST 25 min Roman 39
Tony Dee Wins The Royal Rumble! 26 min TonyD13440 14
mizz nozey or mizznozey 29 min truth 15
Sex Offender #2 40 min truth 5
NO meat on Martin street 1 hr Rafe Hollister 20
Donnie Holmes 2 hr Curious 13
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:03 am PST