sochia

Posted in the Rome Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hmmmm

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 30, 2010
 
Does anyone know this family? One of my friends is messing round w the daughter.
seeee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 30, 2010
 
depends on what Sochia's your refering to...I would assume by "one of the girls" your refering to tracy or sarah? This family is full of low lifes...Terry the dad went to jail years ago for sleeping with an underage girl ( while he was married to his wife) the wife cant remember her name is a PIG her house is disgusting and so is she!!! Little terry is always in trouble....now the girls dont know much! No one of them works in the childcare field so she cant be bad...
kak

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

seeee wrote:
depends on what Sochia's your refering to...I would assume by "one of the girls" your refering to tracy or sarah? This family is full of low lifes...Terry the dad went to jail years ago for sleeping with an underage girl ( while he was married to his wife) the wife cant remember her name is a PIG her house is disgusting and so is she!!! Little terry is always in trouble....now the girls dont know much! No one of them works in the childcare field so she cant be bad...
omg the whole family are scum-bags one of terrys sisters lives on creek road in ava and shes so dirty you cant go in her house. her kids smell and theres animal crap on the floors sick people..
seeeee

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 31, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

4

no vera lives in rome and yes shes still mariied to walter, but shes having someones eles baby
REBEL BITCH OR ANGEL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kak wrote:
<quoted text>omg the whole family are scum-bags one of terrys sisters lives on creek road in ava and shes so dirty you cant go in her house. her kids smell and theres animal crap on the floors sick people..
For one most of the family lives in Rome 2 of the sisters and the other one lives in Texas. So who are you talking about cause there is no Creek Road in Ava only Fish Creek Road in West Leyden and Creek Road in Taberg and I am sure that out of the nine family on Creek Road none of them are scum like you.Most of them have live stock do you know what that is and yes they all have dogs so DUMB ASS get your facts striaght before you run others in the dirt. I know who this is and you dont live to far from taberg so take a good look at your family before you talk shit about other people it only shows that you stupid to the facts.
SAVANAH92001

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 1, 2011
 
Well people I happen to know the girl on Creek Rd,been in her house many time and been around her kids so you want to talk shit about people well never have I seen shit from animals on her floor and her kids bathe daily so why don`t you come up to Creek Rd if your not to scared to leave Rome if your walfare money isn`t there yet give me a yell it be worth the 10.00 to kick your fucken ass back down to Rome were all you scum that don`t have nothing better to do then sit on your dead ass collect a ck. and talk shit about people you don`t even know
pig hater

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 2, 2011
 
REBEL BITCH OR ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text> For one most of the family lives in Rome 2 of the sisters and the other one lives in Texas. So who are you talking about cause there is no Creek Road in Ava only Fish Creek Road in West Leyden and Creek Road in Taberg and I am sure that out of the nine family on Creek Road none of them are scum like you.Most of them have live stock do you know what that is and yes they all have dogs so DUMB ASS get your facts striaght before you run others in the dirt. I know who this is and you dont live to far from taberg so take a good look at your family before you talk shit about other people it only shows that you stupid to the facts.
most of them are scumsand your the one im talking about ,you low life dirty bitgh and if you know then bring it im waiting.dirty little ho.
amanda

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 2, 2011
 
REBEL BITCH OR ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text> For one most of the family lives in Rome 2 of the sisters and the other one lives in Texas. So who are you talking about cause there is no Creek Road in Ava only Fish Creek Road in West Leyden and Creek Road in Taberg and I am sure that out of the nine family on Creek Road none of them are scum like you.Most of them have live stock do you know what that is and yes they all have dogs so DUMB ASS get your facts striaght before you run others in the dirt. I know who this is and you dont live to far from taberg so take a good look at your family before you talk shit about other people it only shows that you stupid to the facts.
you are a pig,you lived in that area a long time and every one knows what you are and it is bitth
who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 2, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

pig hater wrote:
<quoted text>most of them are scumsand your the one im talking about ,you low life dirty bitgh and if you know then bring it im waiting.dirty little ho.
I know a few people on Creek Road and Yes it is Taberg not ava the other thing is who are you all talking about becaus I know one lady up that way that you explianed her name is Cindy Savage
Sherry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 2, 2011
 
pig hater wrote:
<quoted text>most of them are scumsand your the one im talking about ,you low life dirty bitgh and if you know then bring it im waiting.dirty little ho.
who are you talking about cause you need to learn how to spell but any ways really who is it cause my husbands sister lives on that road
keep it real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 4, 2011
 
just click stupid wrote:
ok then way are all of the mailing addresses Creek Road Taberg zip code 13471 go to the post office and ask I am sure they would explain it to you .There is on on Main Street in Taberg and there is one on route 26 in ava >dumb people should always ask before they beleive what they see or you can google creek road taberg bet it comes up taberg not ava
work for the town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 5, 2011
 
I can honestly say that creek road is indeed in the town limits of Annesville which is Taberg .So yes creek road is Taberg not Ava because the zip code for that road is 13471 and Ava zip code is 13303. you can look up creek road on streets and tips or look up the zip codes website www.zip-code-database.org/New_York . Oh yeah is that Florence also know as Georgeanne or Georgie? if so she is a real winner lol.
james preyton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 18, 2011
 
i know terry and char (or is it shar) sochia, but somebody on another thread said terry socia is on the nys sex offender registry. i never knew that! oh my god.
ajjj

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 17, 2013
 
james preyton wrote:
i know terry and char (or is it shar) sochia, but somebody on another thread said terry socia is on the nys sex offender registry. i never knew that! oh my god.
Their all scumbags. Sochias are disgusting ass people and they don't even take care of their children. They are just disgusting.
really

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 17, 2013
 
Leave them alone! They are good parents! The kids are always taken care of!
yup

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 17, 2013
 
Nasty fat dirty smelly who wouldn't want to touch those you would catch something that can't be cured
yummu

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 17, 2013
 
Saw one of them waddling down the side walk the other day pushing a stroller with some Half-breeds is tow . Freaking nasty
nothing but lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 17, 2013
 
name one bad sochia and i'll eat my own crap
2A

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 17, 2013
 
nothing but lies wrote:
name one bad sochia and i'll eat my own crap
So you going to eat some hard crap or some soupy chunky crap ...., and you have to chew it .
getalife

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They would help anyone! They are nice people!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
M Domenico and Rome LAWSUIT 11 min freebie the bean 3
fusco señor está en llamas! él hará un gran res... 12 min Mr Peanut 7
One More Useless Fusco Thread for the Road, Sam... (May '13) 17 min heee heee heee 5
Fix SNAP! 21 min Snappy 39
The old Rusty Nail in Rome, NY 33 min I loved that place 3
women at the boilermaker 59 min maninquestion 3
Destito Announces Arts and Cultural Grants (Sep '10) 1 hr Ranked 851 and Riggies 52
Fake Victim 6 hr Suzy Q 36
•••
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••