First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Mar 14, 2013
leecenterbitch wrote:
<quoted text> she did not adopted tessa and mark dose take care of her thats way he has her now thats way he fought in court to get her and was nice to let christina have vists which will be stop soon she dont even like going to her house if he didnt care for her then way dose he have her and she loves him to death i take care of my own kids if u think u know it all post or name and i will show u who knows what and she only takes care of shania because the who*re amber lost her again for neglect then decided to put my brother in jail she will never get the girls back and i have never once lost my kids for anything mark dose his best with his daugter everyday she is never dirty and has everything she has ever pointed at when she gose to the store with him
dose=does i am guessing?
fdsfdsf

Utica, NY

#43 Feb 13, 2014
heard hes got 3 kids now
fdsfdsf

Utica, NY

#44 Feb 13, 2014
firecracker wrote:
he is a frigan scumbag and he doesnt deserve his daughter cause he doesnt have a job just becareful
truth be told hes a scum. he doesnt need one nevermind 3 if that is true
Proper mark

Rome, NY

#45 Feb 19, 2014
Properm
Poke my Pooper

United States

#46 Feb 23, 2014
What these dirtbag leeches need is an education!!
I guess an education isn't necessary if the females in that trashy clan keep shitting out more worthless turds every nine months.

I'm pretty sure I've figured out what her "mans" name is also.... Ever hear of Uncle Sam.
Propers are the toilet stains of society and need to be flushed out of existence.
Just by reading these halfassed/illiterate comments made by these family members shows the lack of any type of common sense and decency.
Retards!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harley Junk (Nov '13) 2 min Vic 23
ryba 10 min RYA 11
Do Rome cops do anything other than give ticket... 14 min kaz 14
Karma 14 min got it. 4
Sing the chilles jingle to fanfarillo 2 hr your a dirt bag 3
Mother daughter heroin addicts 3 hr Nasty pigs 7
Syrian Refugees in Rome? 3 hr DC INSIDER 1
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 5 hr Joffy 24

Rome Jobs

More from around the web