First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#22 Oct 14, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's idiots like you (with your gallant wisdom) that do such a great job helping our children work hard and strive for their goals @ dreams..."sarcasm". I think there are a few kids on the team that have college potential. I know of three that are being looked at by lower to mid level colleges for football &/or track. So you are right about it not being the NFL, but how did all those NFL players get to the NFL? Definitely NOT by taking your words of 'advice and encouragement'. By the way, they lost 2 division games this year by only 3 points, and were ripped off in both of them. There record SHOULD actually be 4-2, but those are the breaks, sometimes you get them, and sometimes you don't.
well you know...IF the dog din't stop in the middle of the road..He would have never been hit! RFA SUCKS!
roman

Rome, NY

#24 Oct 14, 2013
AND WHERE WAS THE TRAINER? A NO SHOW!!! mUST HAVE BEEN SETTING UP THE POST GAME PARTY THAT GOT RUINED BY AUBURN. THE BOARD OF ED BETTER START MAKING THESE PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE WE PAY THE TAXES AND ALOT THEY ARE FOR NO ACCOUNTABILITY ANYWHERE
TRUTH

Utica, NY

#25 Oct 14, 2013
STOP ALL THE INSANITY FIRE ALL COACHES!!!!!
idiots

Holland Patent, NY

#26 Oct 18, 2013
parent wrote:
ANYONE who can coach a line and RB's that can goo. we got dougerty and reed that can run their nutz off, cause we aren't gonna have ANY QB that can throw the ball...LJ Redpath.....CANT EVEN KICK 1 OUTTA 5 EXTRA POINTS!! Incase anyone knew.....HE'S THE 2nd STRINGT QB!!!!!@ WTF ARE WE GONNA DO?! I THINK ALL YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT ABOUT A NEW COACHING STAFF!
Doreghty and reed are new to the team and what they shined for a moment. Please they will not be the reason RFA shines! RFA has some good players! they need to be taught. I can name 4 players that are being looked at for college ball. If they had good coaching from the beginning maybe this year wouldnt have been so bad.
Class of 95

New Hartford, NY

#27 Oct 19, 2013
Stamboly find a way to call rocky Corigliano an see if he would be interested in coaching next season. He might leave Sauquoit but not sure. Fiorini just built a house in Camden he's not leaving. Make the call. People in Rome want rocky c
Jim

Hamilton, NY

#28 Oct 19, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>well you know...IF the dog din't stop in the middle of the road..He would have never been hit! RFA SUCKS!
So true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 42 min Ewww 1
Tyler Sharron plus 2 more charged 45 min ray 7
Michael mosher jr 47 min Yeah 3
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 2 hr redbaron 9
Rome Ny Christianity 2 hr redbaron 7
No Balz topix posters 2 hr Babies cooked 5
Venereal Disease 2 hr Johann 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages