Rfa coaching candidates?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alum

Rome, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Anyone know any candidates that would be a good fit next season?
Feather

Rome, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
They need someone young
New Coach

Rhinebeck, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Pete Sestito.
Sweet nuts

New York, NY

#4 Oct 10, 2013
Pete is not young.
New Coach

Springfield, MA

#5 Oct 10, 2013
Pete is not young, but he could turn that team around.
Feather

Rome, NY

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Rocky Corigliano , he is young and has done a great job at Sauquoit !
Fact

Rome, NY

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Feather wrote:
Rocky Corigliano , he is young and has done a great job at Sauquoit !
Rocky would make a fine coach
Old heller

New York, NY

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Pete would bet on the games lol
Alum

Hartford, CT

#9 Oct 11, 2013
Rocky would be a great hire but only if he can go through the program and do what he wants with the coaches. This is not a high level job like it was 20 years ago. This program needs a complete turnaround from the ground up to atleast be a contender again !
Im Serious

Fort Drum, NY

#10 Oct 11, 2013
Jerry Walczak....not young but you'll be guaranteed to be a contender every year
enough is enough

New York, NY

#11 Oct 11, 2013
rocky corigliano would be better than this nitwit team coaching now. nothing but a bunch of useless drunks. mays had a dwi.... didnt see him get fired did you. nope da sat on it. they dont care they trying to save his buttocks when he is driving all over the city when he doesnt have a license!It was taken away dam pos. swaverly ya ok... another winner he has as big of a winning record as the nyg right now. he needs to go if they want a good team. most selfish useless pos staff ive ever seen
Feather

West Hartford, CT

#12 Oct 11, 2013
I agree enough is enough with this staff. Time for a change
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2013
Feather wrote:
I agree enough is enough with this staff. Time for a change
Yes, time for a change. A change in players. Bottom line here is the kids just aren't up to the caliber of play necessary to have a winning record in the division. So why don't you dumbass parents just get a life and let the kids play. This isn't the NFL, and your kid is never playing in the NFL.
parent

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 12, 2013
ANYONE who can coach a line and RB's that can goo. we got dougerty and reed that can run their nutz off, cause we aren't gonna have ANY QB that can throw the ball...LJ Redpath.....CANT EVEN KICK 1 OUTTA 5 EXTRA POINTS!! Incase anyone knew.....HE'S THE 2nd STRINGT QB!!!!!@ WTF ARE WE GONNA DO?! I THINK ALL YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT ABOUT A NEW COACHING STAFF!
Fran

New York, NY

#16 Oct 12, 2013
Bring back hoke!
huh

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Oct 13, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, time for a change. A change in players. Bottom line here is the kids just aren't up to the caliber of play necessary to have a winning record in the division. So why don't you dumbass parents just get a life and let the kids play. This isn't the NFL, and your kid is never playing in the NFL.
And it's idiots like you (with your gallant wisdom) that do such a great job helping our children work hard and strive for their goals @ dreams..."sarcasm". I think there are a few kids on the team that have college potential. I know of three that are being looked at by lower to mid level colleges for football &/or track. So you are right about it not being the NFL, but how did all those NFL players get to the NFL? Definitely NOT by taking your words of 'advice and encouragement'. By the way, they lost 2 division games this year by only 3 points, and were ripped off in both of them. There record SHOULD actually be 4-2, but those are the breaks, sometimes you get them, and sometimes you don't.
Knight Pride

Utica, NY

#18 Oct 13, 2013
There's plenty of good candidates. Rocky would be a great coach, so would Fiorini whose done a fantastic job with Camden. Two of the best QBs in RFA history.
I doubt someone like Jerry Walczak would be interested in the job, but either way, they need a young guy who can take the time to revamp the whole system from Pop Warner up.
Feather

United States

#19 Oct 13, 2013
I don't think rocky is a teacher and I don't think fiorini would leave Camden bc he's a teacher and just built a house in Camden. Either one would be a great hire if they can run the program !
Roman

Cortland, NY

#20 Oct 13, 2013
I guess if you fire football coach you would have to fire all the varsity coaches of all sports. Only varsity program with winning record is hockey. All others don't have one. Also compare who football plays with other sports. For example look at what schools football loses too and see what other sports beat those schools. I think you will find that we lose in all sports to the class aa schools. Also we could never drop downin football because section 3 runs football. It doesn't run other sports.
enough is enough

New York, NY

#21 Oct 13, 2013
we dont have NFL players dickhead and we won't either if these dipshits stay coaching. They have their 12-14 players they play on a regular basis. they don't even give breaks to the ones that need. Swaverly quoted the paper saying Reed didnt play in the killing game but he did play.. minimal minutes because he was injured. So he played an injured player too... he's a dumbass all all around. There would be alot more pop warner players that had MUCH MORE ABILITY play for RFA and tryout if the dam dickheads didn't stick to their favorite 12-14 players that the parents probably pay them off to play with the exception of a few. That's ok because I have a funny feeling next year RFA will be pulling from the JV team because half the Varsity doesnt want to come back to Swaverly and his dickass staff. I don't have a kid on the team either... not even related to any. Didn't have any cut from the team or even try out. I am a past player from years ago when Hoke was there then Davis and if Swaverly does half of what he did when he was under Davis... he does shit becuase he didn't do anything then. Coach Davis coached us... not the other dickheads and we respected Hoke and Davis. So glad I graduated when I did or I would've quit too when Swaverly took over for Davis. That was the biggest mistake the district did was hire swaverly over other better qualified coaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what ever happened to jon carpenter? (Nov '12) 17 min Yes yes 25
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 2 hr Jrs 10
Carmichels Bar 3 hr Mary 1
Rome Cop Rape Charge 5 hr Truth 01 137
Rome Humane Society 5 hr Truth 01 9
I will tell who Suzy Q is 5 hr Truth 01 42
twizted inc 6 hr buddy the elf 9
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web