Next Last
Lol

Ithaca, NY

#22 Jul 24, 2013
Dannile underwood,number one snitch.
this guy

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jul 25, 2013
you all are a bunch of gossipy low lives damn I'm ashamed to even be on this sight the only reason I even came to this shit was because i heard i was on it i agree with NYC you all need to loose some weight get off your ass and mind your own
Matt Calandra

Oswego, NY

#24 Jul 26, 2013
What do you mean?Rome is the most loyal place ever.
Back in the day

East Haven, CT

#25 Jul 26, 2013
absolute wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. It's such bs
Sounds like you got caught cheating with your drug-dealing boyfriend. Another surprise!
Where are they now

East Haven, CT

#26 Jul 26, 2013
NYC wrote:
Rome NY is the only place on earth where its OK to be a RAT the whole Damn!!!! Town is in on it people putting other people's business on these public forums like who is fucking who ...who's Dealing what....& Guess who got Arrested.... & so&so is cheating..... yo!!!!! Did ur mother ever tell u as a kid to mind ur own business & nobody likes a tattle tale Why can't u just keep ur mouths shut & worry about ur own backyard would it kill y'all to just shut the fuck up

!!!!!! I personally know a guy that got Busted with a little bit of weed & blew the whistle on who he got it from where they live & in turn they told on there suppliers & so forth all stemming from a bullshit misdemeanor charge But hey that's Rome NY people for ya
You must be one of the old time drug pushers from the 90's cause these new ones put it right out there and don't care who see!! Kinda like a Ken Parry or a Calandra. Yeah.He ran a great operation back in the day.
Super dude

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Sep 27, 2013
The city can't survive this bad press by the newspaper does nothing to increase the attractiveness of the city to potential business. Trying to balance the cities bills by fines and traffic tickets will only further the resentment people feel for our town.
who cares

Rome, NY

#28 Sep 29, 2013
so retarded.....cops monitor this site u dumbass.No wonder you get caught selling you idiot. ever heard of an i.p address? most of the morons on her cant figure it out but the feds can.......so tell us more dummy....do u sell crack? heroin? weed?......come on let us know...its safe. i swear
okkkk

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Sep 30, 2013
NYC wrote:
Rome NY is the only place on earth where its OK to be a RAT the whole Damn!!!! Town is in on it people putting other people's business on these public forums like who is fucking who ...who's Dealing what....& Guess who got Arrested.... & so&so is cheating..... yo!!!!! Did ur mother ever tell u as a kid to mind ur own business & nobody likes a tattle tale Why can't u just keep ur mouths shut & worry about ur own backyard would it kill y'all to just shut the fuck up !!!!!! I personally know a guy that got Busted with a little bit of weed & blew the whistle on who he got it from where they live & in turn they told on there suppliers & so forth all stemming from a bullshit misdemeanor charge But hey that's Rome NY people for ya
Good
Also

Ithaca, NY

#30 Sep 30, 2013
Dannile underwood
lol

Brighton, MA

#31 Oct 7, 2013
Danielle underwood is at it again what happen this time lol she will never stop
PPPSSssshhhh

Sherburne, NY

#32 Oct 7, 2013
More fagpieces blaming others cuz they got caught breaking the law. Everyone keep "snitching" on all these criminals ruinning our city.

Know why these black bum come out here from NYC to sell? Cuz they couldn't hack it in NYC their too soft so they come out here where no one will rob them lol! Fagpieces haha
Seriously

Ardsley, NY

#33 Oct 8, 2013
So let's get this straight. You associate with criminals and drug addicts and then when they get pressed by the cops about who was involved or who they got drugs from your surprised that they gave you up? Sounds like you're stupid to me. The name of the game is to cover your own ass. Not depend on thieves and fiends to care more about protecting you than their own asses. You are one dumb porch monkey.
lol

Framingham, MA

#34 Oct 10, 2013
This is about Danielle underwood right
lol

Cambridge, MA

#35 Oct 10, 2013
I see when I put up a name everyone stops talking what a joke either there lies or your talking about someone else.... like anything when names get put on the table everyone runs lololol WHAT A JOKE PEOPLE
funny

Ithaca, NY

#36 Oct 11, 2013
who cares wrote:
so retarded.....cops monitor this site u dumbass.No wonder you get caught selling you idiot. ever heard of an i.p address? most of the morons on her cant figure it out but the feds can.......so tell us more dummy....do u sell crack? heroin? weed?......come on let us know...its safe. i swear
nope I just sell ur mothers ass on Erie Blvd where she ain't made a penny yet because she looks like she does pushups on her face
plz

Ithaca, NY

#37 Oct 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
So let's get this straight. You associate with criminals and drug addicts and then when they get pressed by the cops about who was involved or who they got drugs from your surprised that they gave you up? Sounds like you're stupid to me. The name of the game is to cover your own ass. Not depend on thieves and fiends to care more about protecting you than their own asses. You are one dumb porch monkey.
its obvious that u told on all your friends in school when u was a kid you have no stand up quality about your self or any thing that would suggest loyalty you are the very person that if caught by the Afghans in a war you would give up your American Comrades you Viscous peace of Shit
itsnotallaboutdr ugs

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Oct 11, 2013
people at work r always snitching on each other and the funny thing is "the SNITCH" is the ones who r breaking most of the policies and causing the most problems. The snitch uses a scape goat to take the attention off them .
Funny

Sherburne, NY

#39 Oct 16, 2013
itsnotallaboutdrugs wrote:
people at work r always snitching on each other and the funny thing is "the SNITCH" is the ones who r breaking most of the policies and causing the most problems. The snitch uses a scape goat to take the attention off them .
You are exactly right!!
watch out

North Billerica, MA

#41 Oct 18, 2013
Talk about snitch did u hear about Danielle underwood so called friends are doing 4 years in prison and she not doing any time and she was with them what a great friend she is Danielle you should feel good putting people in jail.....
Curious

New Hartford, NY

#42 Feb 25, 2016
watch out wrote:
Justin Gillette is a snitch bioootch
Who is this guy? What is he into?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma 1 min Hahaha 18
If you're so racist stop watching sports 7 min Selective racism 6
Austin JERSEY Conway 1 hr lil mizz nozey 1
Kelly TABERG Sabia 1 hr lil mizz nozey 1
Catfishing spots 1 hr A Real Stupid Fis... 19
tell us about diane martin grande (Mar '11) 1 hr Johnny are you queer 28
HOT white chicks with BLACKS ARE SICK (Dec '13) 3 hr Joffy 61
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 4 hr DA office 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web