Any good MEN in Rome?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Frustrated

New York, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
I'm just so sick and tired of these jobless wanna be Rome thugs who are just after one thing.. Restore my faith in men, please!!! Where would we find a guy who's genuine, smart and employed? Am I asking to much here?
Dan

Hampton, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Frustrated wrote:
I'm just so sick and tired of these jobless wanna be Rome thugs who are just after one thing.. Restore my faith in men, please!!! Where would we find a guy who's genuine, smart and employed? Am I asking to much here?
Try the prision!
Johnnymear

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
The question really is are you a good women?
yep

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2013
yea me but i wouldnt touch nothing in this town unless i take you in for testing
Frustrated

New York, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Well, I guess no one is "really good".. I'm employed, have my own car, don't sleep around or have guy friends, have my own place, no kids and I love my Lord Jesus Christ. I'm just tired of guys saying they are something that they are not. No one is sinless, but I try every day and I fear my Lord along with loving him.. I just want to get to "KNOW" someone without sinful things involved and perhaps get married in a church..
Frustrated

New York, NY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
yep wrote:
yea me but i wouldnt touch nothing in this town unless i take you in for testing
You need to be tested for a marriage license anyway.. Nothing before that :).
Listen

Rome, NY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
The good ones hide all day. You wont catch em out in Rome. I hate this town. I work, come home, and relax. No one can be trusted around here. They are around but don't come out much. Well me anyways lol
Tolovable

Astoria, NY

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Most men in Rome that have good intenions are with bitches
Ellipses

Rome, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
You don't get tested for a marriage license. Anyone with a birth certificate and a longing to be miserable can get married. If you truly were looking for a good guy you wouldnt be on topix, good girls don't even know this site exists...
Good Girl

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Topix? What is Topix?
Frustrated

New York, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2013
NY don't test? That's horrible.. What if someone you marry has something? Well, I find this site to be quite entertaining. I can tell you have been hurt and I am so sorry. I will definitely pray that we both find that special one :).
Ellipsis

Rome, NY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Sometimes you have to go through a lifetime of pain before you find true happiness. My struggles are over and my prayers have been answered. Good luck...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Frustrated wrote:
NY don't test? That's horrible.. What if someone you marry has something? Well, I find this site to be quite entertaining. I can tell you have been hurt and I am so sorry. I will definitely pray that we both find that special one :).
Good luck with that, especially on this site...
wow

Danielson, CT

#14 Apr 17, 2013
To much God talk..
Savior

Utica, NY

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Jesus was a black man with a thirteen inch cock and HIV.
Truth

Rome, NY

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Last place you should ask is here.1% will be honest with you,the other are degenerate kids acting like they were raised,or adults who don't work and collect off the system. Yes, I would be in the 1% ,off to my 10 hour job I go. Good Luck,try EHarmony.
Frustrated

New York, NY

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Ellipsis wrote:
Sometimes you have to go through a lifetime of pain before you find true happiness. My struggles are over and my prayers have been answered. Good luck...
Amen :)
Frustrated

New York, NY

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
Last place you should ask is here.1% will be honest with you,the other are degenerate kids acting like they were raised,or adults who don't work and collect off the system. Yes, I would be in the 1%,off to my 10 hour job I go. Good Luck,try EHarmony.
I am in no way taking this conversation to seriously, I'm just talking :). I wouldn't come to a site like this, or any site, with any kind of expectation of finding my one. Perhaps I'm just looking for an ear. Many do not understand me, for I am definitely rare. When your life is focused on the Lord, you are seen as strange and etc. I mean no harm though and I love every one of you. I'm just looking to see if someone in this world could love me, and others, in return. Just a little light in such a dark world would be amazing and beyond words :D.
Given up long ago

Cortland, NY

#20 Apr 18, 2013
I hear you. I am in my 40's and have never found the right guy. I refuse to lower my standards ever again. I have lowered them in the past out of loneliness. That never works out. It just made me very unhappy and bitter. If a man can not go to work then they are not a real man. I realize the economy is not good right now and people are out of work,but you can tell the type. If they had good work ethics they would take whatever they could get and do it with pride,knowing that better times are coming. I go to work everyday and rarely work less than 10 hours a day. The only men I meet at my job are nearing the end of their lives. I have completely given up so when I say I am still looking that is actually a lie. GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I hope you find Mr.right before it is too late for you too.
Guy

New York, NY

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Frustrated wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in no way taking this conversation to seriously, I'm just talking :). I wouldn't come to a site like this, or any site, with any kind of expectation of finding my one. Perhaps I'm just looking for an ear. Many do not understand me, for I am definitely rare. When your life is focused on the Lord, you are seen as strange and etc. I mean no harm though and I love every one of you. I'm just looking to see if someone in this world could love me, and others, in return. Just a little light in such a dark world would be amazing and beyond words :D.
What about church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome's Next Mayor 21 min eddy 82
matt dryer 59 min bignadCO 1
Poll Would a Democrat Mayor Help or Hurt Rome? 3 hr Republican 1
Would you recommend Rome NY? 3 hr DPW 15
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 4 hr Awake 38
Hotels Jepara Indonesia 4 hr dhoyoks 1
Republicans endorses Izzo for mayor over Fusco ... 4 hr Resident 26
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]