David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
van

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2012
Just heard van halen is going to be in Buffolo in March with David Lee Roth! Wish it was with Sammy Hagar (liked him better) What do you think
Bobby Heenan

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2012
I think that if you have to ask that question apparently you have never faced a camel clutch.

Why don't you try me bud.

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 6, 2012
Hagar made some awesome music when he was with them, but Van Halen will always be David Lee Roth and Eddie, same as Guns N' Roses will always be Axl and Slash. Anything else is just a cheap ripoff.
Bobby Heenan

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Real Tony D wrote:
Hagar made some awesome music when he was with them, but Van Halen will always be David Lee Roth and Eddie, same as Guns N' Roses will always be Axl and Slash. Anything else is just a cheap ripoff.
You are a cheap rip off. You talk a big game, but have you ever talked it from the grip of a camel clutch or possibly an inverted face lock or front chancery?

Watch what you say bud. You may be getting the business end view from my mandible claw soon. Choose your words wisely.
van

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Real Tony D wrote:
I quess I would have to agree with you on most bands. I would not see Journey without Steve Perry and I liked Genesis with Peter Gabriel better than Phil Collins (he was a better drummer than a singer) but David Lee Roth was annoying and Sammy seemed much cooler.
van

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Jan 6, 2012
Bobby Heenan wrote:
I think that if you have to ask that question apparently you have never faced a camel clutch.
Why don't you try me bud.
Did I ask about a wrestling move or a band?

Real Tony D

Location hidden

#8 Jan 6, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>A cheap rip off just like you.
YOu aint been doin bjj for 3 and a half years. You said you just got your blue belt and that barely a step over some one just walking in. You been doin it like a year and a half MAYBE. Stop lyin ham n egger
Actually I have had my blue belt for a little over a year, and was training with Len for 2 years when I got it. Prior to that I had some BJJ experience while I was in the military.
You're a very hostile little guy aren't ya. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down and stop being such a hater. You'll live a lot longer that way..

Real Tony D

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2012
Bobby Heenan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a cheap rip off. You talk a big game, but have you ever talked it from the grip of a camel clutch or possibly an inverted face lock or front chancery?
Watch what you say bud. You may be getting the business end view from my mandible claw soon. Choose your words wisely.
I'm not totally sure how to respond to this. I guess I'll just go get Gorilla Monsoon and ask him to kick you off the set again before I have to Jackknife you through a table and make your monkeyass famous..
julia

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2012
Real Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not totally sure how to respond to this. I guess I'll just go get Gorilla Monsoon and ask him to kick you off the set again before I have to Jackknife you through a table and make your monkeyass famous..
Why does everything have to turn into a fight on here. Someone asked about Van Halen and it turned into kicking a.. really people grow up!
Bobby Heenan

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2012
van wrote:
<quoted text>Did I ask about a wrestling move or a band?
Do you want to see the business end of an inverted clover leaf?
Then you had better know your role.

Real Tony D

Location hidden

#12 Jan 6, 2012
julia wrote:
<quoted text>Why does everything have to turn into a fight on here. Someone asked about Van Halen and it turned into kicking a.. really people grow up!
Well.. in my defense, and also in Bobby Heenan's defense, I think you might not really understand the context of his and mine in conversation unless you follow Pro Wrestling lol.
As for the other dummy, well he's just a dummy and follows me around Topix trying to catch the sweat from my nutsack. Don't pay him too much mind, he lives in a DDSO house I'm pretty sure.

Real Tony D

Location hidden

#13 Jan 6, 2012
van wrote:
<quoted text>I quess I would have to agree with you on most bands. I would not see Journey without Steve Perry and I liked Genesis with Peter Gabriel better than Phil Collins (he was a better drummer than a singer) but David Lee Roth was annoying and Sammy seemed much cooler.
Genesis with Gabriel instead of Collins never did anything for me, same goes for Journey without Steve Perry. I think Roth kinda set the cool factor for Van Halen in the early days, with Hagar it just didn't have the same vibe although I have to admit the music was probably better. For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge is one of my favorite albums of all time..

Real Tony D

Location hidden

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Bobby Heenan wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy Malenko...
van

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Jan 6, 2012
Bobby Heenan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your about as scarey as your stupid name...and you probably still look as outdated as David Lee Roth with a mullet and a loud mouth!
roman

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Bobby Heenan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're on a different page than everyone else here.
jim

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Jan 6, 2012
van wrote:
Just heard van halen is going to be in Buffolo in March with David Lee Roth! Wish it was with Sammy Hagar (liked him better) What do you think
David Lee Roth!
lulu

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Jan 6, 2012
van wrote:
"When It's Love" it has to be Sammy <3
Bobby Heenan

Rochester, NY

#19 Jan 6, 2012
van wrote:
<quoted text>Your about as scarey as your stupid name...and you probably still look as outdated as David Lee Roth with a mullet and a loud mouth!
Look bud, if you want a challenge meet me at Kennedy Arena tomorrow and we can grapple it up. Then you'll know what its like to be on the business end of a head-scissors arm-bar.

6 am sharp.

After I force you to tap out I will show you how to properly apply a Fujiwara armbar. IF YOU'RE LUCKY!
van

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Jan 6, 2012
Bobby Heenan wrote:
<quoted text>
Look bud, if you want a challenge meet me at Kennedy Arena tomorrow and we can grapple it up. Then you'll know what its like to be on the business end of a head-scissors arm-bar.
6 am sharp.
After I force you to tap out I will show you how to properly apply a Fujiwara armbar. IF YOU'RE LUCKY!
Sure, I will meet you there now as I am on my way to the RFA hockey game...and I am a female. Do you still want to fight?
Van fan

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jan 6, 2012
Ok, Roth acts like an idiot, no doubt about it. But he also has an awesome rock and roll voice and helped to make Van Halen the "Mighty Van Halen." I liked some of the songs with Sammy Hagar, but if you go back and listen to "Van Halen" (the first album) or " Women And Children First" you'll hear some of the best rock and roll to ever assult your eardrums. I've had the chance to see both incarnations of Van Halen live in concert, and I'll take the shows with DLR in them any day. I'd love to be going to the Buffalo show, wish they were going to be a little bit closer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More woman working! 2 hr god bless 16
Allahu akbar 3 hr Come get some 6
I HATE ]\[IQQERS and if you don't..... 3 hr Im Rick James Bio... 3
DDSO Protest Where was Brindisi? 8 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 17
Christian Jesus false idol/anti-christa 9 hr Dominick 2
What does it take to be evicted from Park Drive... 11 hr Yup 6
Ronnie Adsit 13 hr Thot 43

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance