How do I become a Rome police officer?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
RealRoman

Philadelphia, PA

#115 Aug 16, 2013
Heres how wrote:
You take the civil service test and must score very high. Then you take a fitness test incuding a run pushups and situps and must pass that then pass a background investogation then go through a long interview process and then make it through the police academy. Has nothing to do with naps donuts or any of the stuff reported in this thread.
You are misinformed, the qualifications already set forth are nearly complete and absolutely accurate. The glaring error/omission though is no one has mentioned the mandatory frontal lobotomy. RPD apparently uses the old "Keystone Cops" films as training films.
Lady Ga Ga

Brooklyn, NY

#117 Aug 18, 2013
ha wow.. I hope every person who put a mean comment needs a cop one day and then they can shut their mouths. Just because you probably got caught doing something stupid and got in trouble for it doesint make RPD bad..
Snake Pliskin

Great Barrington, MA

#119 Aug 18, 2013
Lady Ga Ga wrote:
ha wow.. I hope every person who put a mean comment needs a cop one day and then they can shut their mouths. Just because you probably got caught doing something stupid and got in trouble for it doesint make RPD bad..
I bet most of the people posting comments on here are his co-workers.
witness

Woburn, MA

#122 Sep 8, 2013
got it straight wrote:
You can be a weak idiot like Rob Galluppi and lie on police reports.....lazy punk is scared to get out of the patrol car half the time! Everyone in Rome NY knows this!
Complete lying whiny miserable LAZY cop....probably RPD's worst!
Elvis Portinato

Oneida, NY

#123 Sep 5, 2014
You have be willing to tolerate rape.
Just sayin9

Ashburn, VA

#125 Sep 5, 2014
umustbeanoffender wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if any of what you say is even close to true why not do something about it! Right to your congressman, call a lawyer from another location, talk to the DA, do SOMETHING-if the Police break the law they don't get away with it trust me, many a cop lost their badge over it- if You WONT report it, it must be because you're a law breaker yourself and figure you wont be heard!
You are absolutely full of crap. Rome cops are worthless. I have called them when I have had hard evidence of a crime and been told they could not do anything untill an actual crime was committed. I have heard a woman tell Gannon that she lied tothe cops and court and the scumbag said she was coherced into saying that. There is and will never be an uncorrupted police or judicial presence in Rome NY. The cops here are universally hated and laughed at. Why would any smart young person want to be a cop here? Go somewhere decent and be a decent cop that is respected and not despised.
FULL

Rome, NY

#126 Sep 6, 2014
JUST PRACTICE EATING MANY DONUTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yacht club 5 min Follow Me 60
Jackie Favata 35 min Committee 4
Cute guy sells me liqueur when I'd rather be l... 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 7
Your boss may be worthless if? 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 8
Best area golfers 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 5
Study: Who tips better? Republicans or Democrats? 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 37
Trump Eats Babies®© 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 12
finishline automotive 1 hr BEANS BURRITO 17

Rome Jobs

More from around the web