IBrake4Donuts

Rome, NY

#68 Jul 23, 2013
cheerleaders were all fat when I went to school. looked like redneck prom dates. even the people I know that made it on the RPD turned into worthless douches. eFf the popo, nothing but wellie babysitters.
Freddie Paccica

Cortland, NY

#69 Jul 23, 2013
You talkin about me again Patty?
Pat Miller wrote:
I am proof that you can be a short, weak uneducated drug abuser who cheats on your wife but still be on the force.....not chief though! Too low Civil Service score for that.....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#70 Jul 23, 2013
Smoke some dope
Sweaty

Dracut, MA

#71 Jul 23, 2013
Do some cocaine like Aaron Page! He is a user hypocrite punk with a tan all winter....lol scared of getting knocked out = weak wuss Aaron Page!
Lowlife

Rome, NY

#72 Jul 23, 2013
Sweaty wrote:
Do some cocaine like Aaron Page! He is a user hypocrite punk with a tan all winter....lol scared of getting knocked out = weak wuss Aaron Page!
Afraid? Tell everyone your name? Hiding behind a computer, no bigger WUSSY than that Sweaty . POS
English

Rome, NY

#73 Jul 23, 2013
avvasfasf wrote:
well if thats the type of job your looking for being a Rpd is the perfect place for you. If you like being lazy and sitting around all day writting tickets like big bad ass slaves of the government your looking in the right place.
Please go back to school and finish your education.
Highlife

Dracut, MA

#74 Jul 23, 2013
Lowlife wrote:
<quoted text> Afraid? Tell everyone your name? Hiding behind a computer, no bigger WUSSY than that Sweaty . POS
Truth hurts especially when it is so deplorable and can get you in serious trouble huh?
It is a serious violation of Public Officer's Law to be abusing drugs....period!
Consider him reported.....
more truth

New York, NY

#75 Jul 23, 2013
If they were worried about safety as they should be because its their job, why do they hide their vehicles....to be revenue agents to collect money. If they worried about safety, their vehicles would be in the open for everyone to see so people don't speed and so on, SEEMS LIKE ONLY THE DUMMY HAS IT RIGHT! lmao Don't hate the truth hate the...I will stop there
Equation

Dracut, MA

#76 Jul 24, 2013
Pat Miller wrote:
I am proof that you can be a short, weak uneducated drug abuser who cheats on your wife but still be on the force.....not chief though! Too low Civil Service score for that.....
About sums it up......
Felons

Rome, NY

#77 Jul 24, 2013
Keep drink the hatorade LOSERS .
LawAbiding

Cortland, NY

#78 Jul 24, 2013
It's the FunnerAid. Nothing wrong with poking a little fun at the keystone cops. It's odd how this whole town is on the same page and has all witnessed the RPD doing illegal and unethical things. Since you can't do anything about it, might as well laugh about it.
Felons wrote:
Keep drink the hatorade LOSERS .
OfficerFagfrillo

Cortland, NY

#79 Jul 24, 2013
Hey what's what's wrong with being a short little Dago giving out tickets for petty infractions? If I see a real criminal - I call my supervisor and hide until he gets there.
Simpleton

Rome, NY

#80 Jul 24, 2013
LawAbiding wrote:
It's the FunnerAid. Nothing wrong with poking a little fun at the keystone cops. It's odd how this whole town is on the same page and has all witnessed the RPD doing illegal and unethical things. Since you can't do anything about it, might as well laugh about it.
<quoted text>
You mean laughing at you scumbags. Witnesses ,watch out hiding some powerful secrets. Hahaha dumbass. Add some chlorine in your gene pool there buddy.
SimpletonGreen

East Hartford, CT

#81 Jul 24, 2013
I can remember seeing a druggie friend of mine and Dominic C snort coke outside the Rheinhaus. they may not all be bad but some of the scumbags they have on the RPD ruin the credibility of the others.
LawAbiding

Cortland, NY

#82 Jul 24, 2013
spoken like a true simpleton. When you have no valid argument, start calling names..... LOL .....

Mr Simpleton sounds like a cop who doesn't appreciate our jokes. Who the hell else would defend the criminal cops in this town?
Simpleton wrote:
<quoted text> You mean laughing at you scumbags. Witnesses ,watch out hiding some powerful secrets. Hahaha dumbass. Add some chlorine in your gene pool there buddy.
Criminal

Rome, NY

#83 Jul 24, 2013
Need a tissue lawbreaker? Cry some more.What's a matter get a ticket or break the law lately? Only ones who cry are the trash that do those things. Believe me I am sure they are there when you need them. Go ahead TRY to make yourself look(by hiding behind a computer) like a decent citizen.(COUGHS)By the way I respect them for dealing with TRASH and dirt like you all day. I could never do it.
Rome Piggies Oink Oink

Rome, NY

#84 Jul 24, 2013
I smell bacon, I smell pork! I smell cops from Rome, New York!
LawAbiding

Cortland, NY

#85 Jul 24, 2013
Sounds like we're laughing. No crying here except for the fat cop who is bothering to respond. No laws broken here, but have witnessed a few by 'Rome's finest'.

Again, you have no viable argument which constitutes the name calling. So easy to get on here and call someone trash who happens to hurt your feelings.

Aren't you supposed to be sitting in a car somewhere eating donuts? Or is that the stuffed dummy? Same thing.(or as they call it 'protecting and serving') LOL!
LawAbiding

Cortland, NY

#86 Jul 24, 2013
We've been infiltrated !!! LOL ! Someone should go out there and break a law so the cops have something to do instead of trolling Topix.
Psychologist in the house

United States

#87 Jul 24, 2013
To the poster referring to themself as "Criminal", please note that I am a clinical psychologist, and you are unfortunately leaving clues everywhere. For one example, you felt the need to say "I could never do it", which indicates to me that the opposite is most likely true. That, or you are personally close to one, or are doing the bidding of one. I could extensively analyze your posts and others, but time constraints govern all of us, so some quick examples will need to suffice. I also notice your propensity to refer to those that disagree with the methodology of the police as "lawbreakers" and "trash", and indicate that they MUST have broken the law in order to disagree with your stance. Is disagreeing possible without being a criminal? Certainly. A mere child of four would not fall prey to that ploy, although this trick seems common in this thread. Is it possible you are engaging in a defense mechanism referred to in pop psychoanalytical circles as projecting? Is it possible you feel some of these posters may have a point regarding police conduct, but the overarching superego portion of your psyche will not allow the surpressed beliefs to reach the surface, ie, your conscious mind?

I read these posts with a different eye than most, and the value of these chance things that are being inadvertently blurted out is very helpful.

I thank you for your time, and I wish to see this discussion carried to a satisfactory conclusion, albeit without the animosity that so often marrs logical discussion.

PHD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sad Truth About Central New York's Issues 29 min Plenty 2
Carmichael's shut down 1 hr haha 4
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 1 hr Bar hanger 50
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 4 hr John Morrison 877
NYS Child support thieves 5 hr ChevyMan 17
Palisades Hotel (Apr '13) 5 hr Shaking 60
Why do liberals love spending other peoples money? (Aug '11) 6 hr YEA BABY 26
Republicans endorses Izzo for mayor over Fusco ... 8 hr Chance 29
Rome's Next Mayor 18 hr Fact 85
More from around the web