Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

RPD Recruiter wrote:
Step #1 - Get on your knees in front of da Chief.
Step #2 - Open wide...<quoted text>guess the rest~!
bet saltynuts could pass the "get on your knee test"....
OfficerFagfillo

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Hey stop it. I'm a short little Dago!
wow weeee

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

OfficerFagfillo wrote:
Hey stop it. I'm a short little Dago!
are you really TONY D....do you like to beat up girls....
bill

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

suck off a councilmen
avvasfasf

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

well if thats the type of job your looking for being a Rpd is the perfect place for you. If you like being lazy and sitting around all day writting tickets like big bad ass slaves of the government your looking in the right place.
Tell me

Broad Brook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

How did Rob Galluppi pass any test?
Tell me

Broad Brook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Could Aaron Page pass a drug test?
Nope!
just a guy

Richland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

You sit in your car, and be a piece of shit.
StopIT

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Hey you guys. Stop it. I'm Officcer Fagfarrillo and I am a short dago. Stop offending me. I never solved a crime or stopped a real criminal but I write a mean cell phone ticket. I'll be hiding in wait for you...
Observer

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

StopIT wrote:
Hey you guys. Stop it. I'm Officcer Fagfarrillo and I am a short dago. Stop offending me. I never solved a crime or stopped a real criminal but I write a mean cell phone ticket. I'll be hiding in wait for you...
Absolutely true......
Dirtbags above

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Bunch of law breaking,crybabies. This is how I am raised- I'm a scum from a generation of scums in my family. What else am I suppose to learn from my scummy family? Yes no respect,not ever holding a job or ever being a decent member to society. Feel sorry for me because I live off the system and can't stay out of trouble. Wawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa wawawawawawawawawawawawawawaww awawawawawawawawawawawawawawaw awawawawawawawawawawaaaaaawawa wawawawawawawawawaaaaawawawawa wawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa wawawwwaaaaawawawawawawawawawa wawwawawawawawawawawawawawawaw awawawawawawawawawaaaaaawawawa wawawWawawawawawawasawawaswawa aaaaaaa. Till your in jail again. Enjoy your stay.
Actually

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
i actually took the civil service test and they were helping an italian kid i am an acquaintance of read... no joke and he is on the force now.
Again, someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. People with certain conditions (such as dyslexia) are afforded assistance with taking those tests. That has absolutely nothing to do with the Rome police department, and everything to do with the state. If you don't like the laws, take it to up with your representatives. How many times do you idiots have to have simple facts shoved down your throat? At least learn who to blame for your perceived problems.
Wow

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

just a guy wrote:
You sit in your car, and be a piece of shit.
Some things never change. Please try to grow past high school, okay? Just like back when I made the cheerleading squad, my now husband made the football team, and you and your fat girlfriend were left on the sidelines, try not to let your jealousy color everything. I'm sorry that your devotion to that jumbo bag of Doritos every Saturday night didn't get you where you thought it would in life.

We weren't picked over you then or now because of some grand conspiracy. It just boils down to the simple fact that we were better than you. Still are, always will be. Maybe it's genetics, or maybe it's that we get up early, work hard and don't drink away our lives every night.

But you just keep on telling the story of how coach was best friends with my uncle, and that's why Jenny got head cheerleader and you had to be in band!
Leo Gorcey

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

They don't call Jenny "head" cheerleader for nothing...LOL
imagine

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change. Please try to grow past high school, okay? Just like back when I made the cheerleading squad, my now husband made the football team, and you and your fat girlfriend were left on the sidelines, try not to let your jealousy color everything. I'm sorry that your devotion to that jumbo bag of Doritos every Saturday night didn't get you where you thought it would in life.
We weren't picked over you then or now because of some grand conspiracy. It just boils down to the simple fact that we were better than you. Still are, always will be. Maybe it's genetics, or maybe it's that we get up early, work hard and don't drink away our lives every night.
But you just keep on telling the story of how coach was best friends with my uncle, and that's why Jenny got head cheerleader and you had to be in band!
the fact that you believe being in band makes a person inferior to a head cheerleader. only shows your arrogance, and inflated ego. Music changes the world, and in my opinion cheerleading is entertainment used to receive pats on the back in order to increase a persons self esteam.
Wow

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

imagine wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact that you believe being in band makes a person inferior to a head cheerleader. only shows your arrogance, and inflated ego. Music changes the world, and in my opinion cheerleading is entertainment used to receive pats on the back in order to increase a persons self esteam.
Could you go any more far left of my point? I DO NOT believe music is inferior, I am simply making fun of the whiners in life who take no accountability for their own actions. But I find it ironic that you try to make your point by slamming cheerleaders. Try to follow your own logic.
saltynuts

Uxbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

who gives an f@# about cheerleaders. get over your skanky self.
OfficerFagfrillo

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

I may be a small short dago but I can still write you a ticket.
Pat Miller

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

I am proof that you can be a short, weak uneducated drug abuser who cheats on your wife but still be on the force.....not chief though! Too low Civil Service score for that.....
scrooge

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cristy calandra 3 hr Christy 2
Sharon Ackerman.. pervert husband and a scum bag 4 hr haha 1
Biggest drug dealers 4 hr Skummer 6
Bogus threads 5 hr frankMisnotjesusm... 11
dennys has worker with serious case of herpes (Oct '13) 6 hr Jigs McCoy 50
Mel Gibson is the one true God 6 hr frankMisnotjesusm... 7
Party 112 river st 6 hr Xxx 1
whats going down on floyd ave 10 hr typical roman 7
who were the known mob families in Rome back in... (May '13) 13 hr Steve 166

Search the Rome Forum: