How do I become a Rome police officer?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mmhmm

Holland Patent, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
I'm looking for an easy job that supplies me with an air conditioned car, benefits, the right to break the law, and good salary. Just wondering how I test to become a police office.
mmhmm

Holland Patent, NY

#2 Jul 19, 2013
*officer. not office
skill

Utica, NY

#3 Jul 19, 2013
by entering a donut eating contest!
sandlot

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Jul 19, 2013
hang out with Kenny perry
Are you for real

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 19, 2013
sandlot wrote:
That's so funny and very true!!!
Gertrude

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 19, 2013
sandlot wrote:
What r u trying to say ?
IBrake4Donuts

Utica, NY

#8 Jul 19, 2013
1) you need to be slightly overweight.
2) make sure you know how to act like a complete power hungry ass even when the situation doesn't call for it.
3) quote judge dredd. "the law... I am the law".
4) donuts are your life blood.
5) take your time responding to calls. if it was important they'd have called someone who knows how to deal with problems, life a vigilante.
6) realize that everyone else is unimportant.
7) this ones important for RPD, be Italian.
ForSure

Rome, NY

#9 Jul 19, 2013
LoL..... So TRUE !!!
IBrake4Donuts wrote:
1) you need to be slightly overweight.
2) make sure you know how to act like a complete power hungry ass even when the situation doesn't call for it.
3) quote judge dredd. "the law... I am the law".
4) donuts are your life blood.
5) take your time responding to calls. if it was important they'd have called someone who knows how to deal with problems, life a vigilante.
6) realize that everyone else is unimportant.
7) this ones important for RPD, be Italian.
Are you for real

Albany, NY

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Gertrude wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u trying to say ?
That ken sells drugs then sells people out to keep his sorry ass out of jail!! Can you "snitch?"
Truth Spoken

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2013
Definatly true. A waste of our tax's. Never a cop around when you need one but they sure do harass and terrorize people especially grandma rolling through a stop sign not coming to a complete stop so they think she can afford a ticket but now she cant afford her pills. But no one understand why they are called revenue agents for the state so the corrupt can continue to take our liberties away. F' anyone who thinks otherwise. Truth spoken
Are you for real

Albany, NY

#12 Jul 19, 2013
Tonight they'll be at Bocce. They'll be plenty of people drinking&doin all kinds of crap, but I'm guessing there won't be one arrest or pull over anywhere down there.
GOOD MAN

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 19, 2013
learn to eat massive amounts of donuts
Hamburglar

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
I heard you need to be able to do 20 situps and run through 10 tires.
jill

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2013
1) you must learn to take naps on muck road while someone's being murdered.

2) remember that the victim is always wrong.

3) remember to say "there's nothing we can do" no matter what type of crime occurs.

4) don't risk an infraction with your superior officers and do something crazy, you know, like solve the actual crimes being reported.

5) always add 20 miles per hour to the speed of a motorist when you frame him in order to get a promotion and a raise.

6) always leave the actual troublemakers alone because you're scared of them, while simultaneously harassing innocent people that you know won't fight back and kick your phony blue ass.

7) and most importantly, never break the code of silence and cover up what your fellow ranking officers do.

8) do these things, and you will be a success. good luck, rookie.
hmmm

New Hartford, NY

#16 Jul 20, 2013
hard work maybe?
EXACTLY

Newark, NY

#17 Jul 20, 2013
Exactly, don't forget to add that they must be capable of criminal activity themselves and must be able to wolf down a few dozen donuts a day.
jill wrote:
1) you must learn to take naps on muck road while someone's being murdered.
2) remember that the victim is always wrong.
3) remember to say "there's nothing we can do" no matter what type of crime occurs.
4) don't risk an infraction with your superior officers and do something crazy, you know, like solve the actual crimes being reported.
5) always add 20 miles per hour to the speed of a motorist when you frame him in order to get a promotion and a raise.
6) always leave the actual troublemakers alone because you're scared of them, while simultaneously harassing innocent people that you know won't fight back and kick your phony blue ass.
7) and most importantly, never break the code of silence and cover up what your fellow ranking officers do.
8) do these things, and you will be a success. good luck, rookie.
Heres how

Blossvale, NY

#18 Jul 20, 2013
You take the civil service test and must score very high. Then you take a fitness test incuding a run pushups and situps and must pass that then pass a background investogation then go through a long interview process and then make it through the police academy. Has nothing to do with naps donuts or any of the stuff reported in this thread.
Proof

Newark, NY

#19 Jul 20, 2013
Doubt it. Those fat suckers could never pass a fitness test. I know one thing for sure. They don't give them any type of mental screening. That would eliminate 90% of them.
Anyone can pass a civil service test, unless they can't read.
Heres how wrote:
You take the civil service test and must score very high. Then you take a fitness test incuding a run pushups and situps and must pass that then pass a background investogation then go through a long interview process and then make it through the police academy. Has nothing to do with naps donuts or any of the stuff reported in this thread.
iknowmore

Utica, NY

#20 Jul 20, 2013
kill them all. vigilante justice is the only justice worth serving. cops are worthless, self righteous dicks. when it comes down to it, no ones ever gonna help you. there is no justice. take matters into ur own hands and kill, kill, kill...
What a trip

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 20, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
I heard you need to be able to do 20 situps and run through 10 tires.
I'm rolling!! This is the funniest thread ever!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 1 hr Ewww 1
Tyler Sharron plus 2 more charged 1 hr ray 7
Michael mosher jr 1 hr Yeah 3
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 2 hr redbaron 9
Rome Ny Christianity 3 hr redbaron 7
No Balz topix posters 3 hr Babies cooked 5
Venereal Disease 3 hr Johann 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages