arsenal st

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

ahahaha me and my boys nocked out his front tooth and fucked his face up cause he thought he was tuff and pulled a fake gun on us as we first thought it was real so we had to do what we had to do there was many children outside he is a scum
cornhill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Nah get the story straight bubba aka david rienzo or however the fuck u spell it ha. U scumbag ass clown ass fake wanna be thug bitches aint shit. U jump people cuz u cant fight when ur not in mob form. Then when shit gets poppin u call the cops. What kinda gangsta u tryna be brah. Ya fat ass would get handled without ya brothers to defend u so stop runnin ya mouth.
VA AREA CODE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

And it really shows what type of education you a dumb a*s. You can't even spell.... Smh. You like almost 30 years old... No job.. No car... Were is your life heading to? Stop worrying about other people and worry about your feature. Seriously. Act you age
scottyboy

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

I think I went ot h.s. with that kid, weird. has a weird ass fatty sister right? Wow those will be some ugly kids.
cornhill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

You lame ass clowns on here are a shame. Why dont you get off his dick and worrie about your own lives. Wow lil ass kids got nothing better to do than go on topix and talk shit from behind the scene. I dont care if you are 30 or 40 years old you all are little children that need to grow the fuk up. You know people talk shit behind a computer because they dont have the nutts between tjere legs to say shit to someones face. Wow
Alex Jarvis

North Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Websites like this are shameful. bashing others isnt like things regonna change. knew Scott and worked with him. he is a good dude and miss him as my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber hart Jessica beasock 1 hr Booboo 6
cristy calandra 5 hr Christy 2
Sharon Ackerman.. pervert husband and a scum bag 6 hr haha 1
Biggest drug dealers 6 hr Skummer 6
Bogus threads 8 hr frankMisnotjesusm... 11
dennys has worker with serious case of herpes (Oct '13) 8 hr Jigs McCoy 50
Mel Gibson is the one true God 8 hr frankMisnotjesusm... 7
whats going down on floyd ave 13 hr typical roman 7

Search the Rome Forum:
•••