Scott Beavers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hey

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 21, 2011
Who is dis? I seen him out to da clubz!. lookz are stylin.
bullocks

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2011
I don't think Scottland has beavers
haha

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 22, 2011
He is a loser knocked up a girl and left her shes almost due i believe with his son, what a man.. not counting i heard he has a daughter thats almost a year old or a little older.with some other girl father of the year. scumbag,
Anonymous

Westernville, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2011
haha wrote:
He is a loser knocked up a girl and left her shes almost due i believe with his son, what a man.. not counting i heard he has a daughter thats almost a year old or a little older.with some other girl father of the year. scumbag,
Wow you got that right an really another kid he walked out on damn with who an who is pregnant by him now?? damn i want to shake your hand you hit it dead on he is with this nasty fast girl JENNIFER PEREZ.. thats what i was told an i seen with my own eyes he will get his dnt worrie..

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 30, 2011
haha wrote:
damn i didnt kno he had another kid!
Ok enough

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 1, 2011
ok well, this is just ridiculous! Come on now this will be another topic to discuss like these posts are not screaming whos posting them, seriously, not friggen adult like at all. Im not impressed.
Anonymous

Westernville, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2011
Ok enough wrote:
ok well, this is just ridiculous! Come on now this will be another topic to discuss like these posts are not screaming whos posting them, seriously, not friggen adult like at all. Im not impressed.
You think its wrong to be a dead beat?? Hei a low life scum If he can walk out on 2 childeren an lay up in bed with a girl who gave me aids
Ok enough

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 1, 2011
Ok well ur name is kenneth123 a dudes name so if u got aids from scott than u are a fag, lmao. I know who this is you aint no dude, so its whatever, i aint fond of scott either I think hes a card short of a deck but seriously. These posts are screamin whos writing them..
blahh

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 6, 2011
scott has 2 kids. waked out on both of them. wat a scum bag... 2kids and not taking care of them is scummy.. cheys baby will be here soon.. hes a scum for walking out an not be ale to work sht out... and just up and goes with a diff bitch. and the "ok enough" is the bitch he prolly dating!.. dont play...

scott your a worthless piece of shyt. and i hope chey does get a new man and be there for that baby 24/7 cau you wont be there 24/7.. that baby will have a father figure for him..

Location hidden

#13 Jul 6, 2011
blahh scott does not have two kids for one and two he did not walk out, he was told to leave. he is not worthless and the last thing chey needs to be worrying about is getting a new man.
Ok enough

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 6, 2011
No its not scotts girlfriend, And Cheyanne has enough fkn stress then to worry about all this bull. so let it go, regardless of what scott did or what chey said is none of anyones fkn business but their's so let it go... Oh I know whos posting these anyways why I know this cause all u girls like drama and as soon as the baby is born it will be oh so cuddly and cute and when u realize chey cant get up and go anymore she will be no good to u all anyways.. believe I know ur kind so keep poppin off at the mouths.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 6, 2011
I know who the so called child he has is supposeldy by. And about whos business it is, I am simply not allowing anyone to come on here and talk shit they shouldn't be sharing in public. My name is Heather. Whether you know me or not I could give two shits. Drop your attitude.As a matter of fact if you knew who I was then you would know I am the last person to start drama or feed into it. But I do not have to explain to anyone my reasons for sticking my nose in this situation. And please do not try and come up with things like Cheyanne wouldn't mean something to me at any point in time. Again you do not know me. Sooo what I am basically saying is that Blahhh needs to not blab their mouth about anyone's personal information including Scott.
Ok enough

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 6, 2011
Well 4 door we are now on the Same Page nice to meet ya Heather im Brandy, think the lies and the drama will stop yet? thats all I was saying its not good for either parties for all this bullcrap they are spilling... I believe I know who the other parties are the drama will hopefully halt now.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 6, 2011
Well lets hope. But you never know. I think it's just the fact that they have not grown up yet. Maybe they can grow up enough to where they stop feeding other peoples problems. But who knows.
hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 8, 2011
hahaha another stupid azz post
Jamie

United States

#19 Jul 20, 2011
Stfu Jamie. Get a life you ho
Jamie123

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2011
You people that get on here need to seriously get a life or a hobbie or some type of career going on to better yourselfs in the feature. So that means get off this shit and grow some balls to say what you have to say to the person face. You all are pathetic. I never seen no type of shit like this before we all you fake ass people gotta sit behind a screen and talk shit about someone hahaah.. Get A LIFE!
youreGROSS

United States

#21 Jul 22, 2011
why don't you get some real hair jamie and stop looking like a prostitute. no it's not style. you look dirty. you look like a skank...wait I know why, beacuse you are. dont get mad,you know it's true. Always looking for a piece of someone. NASTY. By the way...you are also on topix...where is your life or hobby? you don't have to answer that either. we all know what your life and hobbies consist of.
BaDgIrL27

United States

#22 Jul 23, 2011
Yeah i hear that jaime girl is a straight skank. Shes on topix as kennith123 but you aint fooling no one you dumb slut. Stop putting your makeup on with a paint roller and do something with your hair. It looks like a mop top. Not cute hun. And fyi guys watch out because word out on the street is she likes to pretend to be prego by guys to use them for money. What a money hungry bitch. Why dont you just ask your mommy and daddy for money you spoiled bitch ha and if anyone gave you aids hun it was most likely one of these scumbag guys you slept with. Im glad i know how to keep my pussy clean.
youreGROSS

United States

#23 Jul 23, 2011
now thats funny right therrrr! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather graham dave beach 29 min Sucker puncher 1
The gualandi's 1 hr Forreal 4
Prison Sex 3 hr kaz 19
Homefacts 105 nock street 3 hr ThreePock 12
Devin Storms 5 hr Ironman 1
murder at fisher auto parts in 95 (Feb '11) 10 hr Pos 49
runnings 11 hr Wellie 15

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance