Sentinel Rogue Reporter

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

He is anything but a Mayor....more like a criminal!

Since: Dec 12

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

And we can call Jim Brown anything but sober.
To Carl

Canastota, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Newton Kingsbury wrote:
You know Carl your jealousy of Jim Brown is becoming a real concern. Is it because he is worth so much personal wealth, unlike you flat broke in Florida living off your wife?
Is it because Rome did very well while he was Mayor? Or is because your legacy is Joke Griffo? The boy winder that we really do " wonder" about. Regardless, trying to make sobriety an issue is getting old. You simply wish you had a life and the resources to live it.
Stay in Florida, no one cares what you think.
Loser.
Brother Hakeem

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

If all these guys are as bad as people make them out to be I guess I should take a crack at becoming Romes Mayor,I can promise you all things like more jobs, cleaner streets and better Education even though I could care less.

Brother Hakeem your soon to be Mayor.
DDSO Drunk Lady

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

We call him Pat Miller's buddy!
get it

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Mayor Fusco
Le Obvious

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Fucksco out....Kim Rogers IN.....
Minister Farrahkkhan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

It is long overdue that a person of color be in charge of this corrupted city. The white devils have run this community onto the ground, we need to rise and right the wrongs. We will be having a neighborhood meeting at Mosque # 1 on Third St on Monday night.
della

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Newton Kingsbury wrote:
Why is it that when someone says something negative about Mr.Fusco the knee jerk response is to insult Mr. Brown and his supporters. Im quite sure there are a great number of disappionted FORMER Fusco supporters out there. Certainly some very ashamed relatives also. Mr. Fusco is Clearly in over his head and that has nothing to do with Brown.
deerhunter

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

joey was working digging graves today, was he off the mayor's payroll or was he double dipping ?
maybe he should do some volunteering along with joey giff. since he come to town and been in charge , rome has lost the social security office, and now RCH- its all about character ,,rome. how many new business have set up shop ?
Taxpayer II

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Le Obvious wrote:
Fucksco out....Kim Rogers IN.....
Wait a minute...wasn't she in with that pack of geniuses that helped get Fusco elected in the first place? Don't think I'd trust her any more than I trust him. And by the way, thanks Kimmy for what you've stuck the rest of us with for two more years
Stripes

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Taxpayer II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute...wasn't she in with that pack of geniuses that helped get Fusco elected in the first place? Don't think I'd trust her any more than I trust him. And by the way, thanks Kimmy for what you've stuck the rest of us with for two more years
She is trash
Brother Hakeem

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Minister Farrahkkhan wrote:
It is long overdue that a person of color be in charge of this corrupted city. The white devils have run this community onto the ground, we need to rise and right the wrongs. We will be having a neighborhood meeting at Mosque # 1 on Third St on Monday night.
I will be there brother,my wife will be making her famous delicious bean pies.
junk man

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Kim Rogers is just like joe, both are blue color workers trying to do a white color job! they never been important so now their trying to be, but they just don't get it, they don't fit in!
GO FOR IT

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

EILENBERG WAS JUST AS BAD AS JOKE FUSCO! RUNNING FOR PENNIES!!! HAHAHAHA
baseball guru

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Carl Eilenberg accomplishments as mayor...Honor America Days...Rome Sports Hall of Fame...World Series of Bocce...Do they all still exist today? He was great.
Slim Jim

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

baseball guru wrote:
Carl Eilenberg accomplishments as mayor...Honor America Days...Rome Sports Hall of Fame...World Series of Bocce...Do they all still exist today? He was great.
He was an irresponsible moron who was totally unethical and immoral. Both his wives can tell you why; the one he cheated on and the he cheated with!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fishing Advice 15 min Joel 6
Bernie Bus Needs To Get Shut Down Or Get Monito... (Jun '12) 52 min Habanero Harv 191
Personal trainer 55 min Habanero Harv 12
Wow 56 min Habanero Harv 2
Fake Victim 56 min Habanero Harv 30
rpd pull jp thread? 57 min Habanero Harv 174
Stacy Breen 59 min Habanero Harv 6
Was there a shooting on Dominick street 1 hr Habanero Harv 24
•••
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters