Cuz the Rome women are ugly

Cuz Rome is a dump

Cuz people in Rome are poor

Cuz Rome is full of inbreds

Cuz Rome is just plain dull

poop stain

Syracuse, NY

#23 Feb 13, 2010
go to the crack bars in rome and watch the girls bend over when there crack shows then theres your strip you pathetic retard!!!!
Playground

Rochester, NY

#24 Feb 16, 2010
I am Matt Cuda's ex Girlfriend and yes he did own the Playground in Rome, NY. That underage shit was planned and it is so not true. I am still in contact with my ex cause I am the mother of his son.
RAPIST

Champlain, NY

#25 Feb 16, 2010
MATT CUDA IS A RAPIST!! HE PLEAD GUILTY TO RAPING A 14 YEAR OLD BOY!!
Playground

Rochester, NY

#26 Feb 17, 2010
Sorry I know the whole truth and I have documents and eveything. He is my son's father.
THC

Champlain, NY

#27 Feb 21, 2010
I like naked girls!
Romer

Newburyport, MA

#29 Jan 27, 2011
Rome doesn't neeed a strip joint.

It needs a wrecking ball.

Biggest shithole on the planet.
rome

Montgomery, AL

#30 Feb 2, 2011
Have you ever seen how bad the strip clubs in Utica are? They would be even worse in rome. You might get turned on by b1tch3s with c-section scars and fat that hangs over their elbows but not me

you just described the girls at the stockyard!!!!
Yankee

Morrisville, NY

#31 Feb 2, 2011
Playground wrote:
Sorry I know the whole truth and I have documents and eveything. He is my son's father.
Pity the kid.
geezzz

Hamilton, NY

#32 Feb 3, 2011
Rome is a shit hole and I cant wait until im out of here! lol. Syracuses dance clubs have to be grandfathered, as I believe the same is true for Rome, and they tore down the playground... So if the rules stay the same then rome wont be putting any strip clubs anytime soon. Thankfully too- I'm not against strip clubs but there are already enough toothless prostitutes in and out of OCJ as it is now, just imagine how much worse it will get if there was one here!! I mean please and
(no offense)Men are pigs and sex driven so yes it would make a shjt ton of money, but I can already imagine how prevalent STI's will become in the area!!! OH god thats a nasty thought! lol
CNY

Hamilton, NY

#33 Feb 4, 2011
Men are the most desperate and pitiful creatures on this earth - lol - you poor little things, so desperate to lay your eyes on a decent looking girl...so pathetic.
coach

Utica, NY

#34 Nov 14, 2011
if utica and syracuse can have strip joints we want them in rome also. freedom of speech and expression. make them totally nude also..bottomless. at least ten in the city for starters..lmao. maybe joe fusco can get them started? go joe!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#35 Nov 15, 2011
I have 4 strip clubs in my town alone. I would be more than happy to throw them to Rome lol. One is called sugar daddy's and its where Trannys dress up, according to what the sign says by the road. Now that is gross.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 15, 2011
Vixens, paradise City, Foxy Ladies, and then sugar daddy's. Bunker Hill/Inwood West Virginia. I guess that they don't call it "wild and wonderful" without a reason lol.

Location hidden

#37 Nov 15, 2011
I forgot underground too. I guess that makes 5 strip clubs. You can have them all too lol.
fat body pete

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Nov 15, 2011
Jason Spoon wrote:
Jennifer consiglio shud work the3r she has a HUGE ass all the blacks would love her , as she has probablt aroleady lovced them
Yes she should i'd be her best customer. F-ING gorgeous
ace

United States

#39 Nov 18, 2011
Someone open one please
stinky

Riverside, RI

#40 Nov 18, 2011
No need for one. Just head the the ale house. Dirty DD flashes her silicone mongers any chance she gets.
Loser

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Nov 18, 2011
ace wrote:
Someone open one please
Stripjoints are for losers, virgins, pervs, adn freaks who cant get a gf for free LMAO losers
Law

San Mateo, CA

#42 Nov 21, 2011
From what I understand there is a city ordinance against them.
big fan

Utica, NY

#43 Nov 21, 2011
I agree. This is a very nice form of personal expression. Perhaps things will change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caught with pants down 10 min Bi weekly delivery 8
Rome man stole $30,000 from Rome Base Cal Ripke... 20 min smh 10
Robert Spratt 49 min hit it then quit it 2
Ivy heh 1 hr Waitress 10
Katy tituska 1 hr Concerned tax payer 3
Catfishing spots 2 hr MTV 13
Yey or Ney... Rhine Haus? (Apr '10) 2 hr Bubba 81

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance