Dream city mattress

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2013
FYI for future reference If you live like a normal person and occasionally eat in bed, don't buy a mattress from dream city cause the slightest stain from soda and or coffee will apparently void any warrentty , and they won't honor it , even though the mattress is defective,,,..... Be careful where you buy
squeegee

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2013
pretty sure that tossing your partner's salad and the sheeot stains that get left behind are NOT covered under warrantee.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Obviously , it was that nasty kind of stain ,,, it was a coffee. Stain and an orange soda stain that my son spilled on my bed,,,,, it was on the outside of the mattress ,, I'll have you know
Bedbug Alert

Earlville, NY

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Overpriced and comes with bedbugs
golden gal

Penn Yan, NY

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Takentaken wrote:
FYI for future reference If you live like a normal person and occasionally eat in bed, don't buy a mattress from dream city cause the slightest stain from soda and or coffee will apparently void any warrentty , and they won't honor it , even though the mattress is defective,,,..... Be careful where you buy
dont do the golden showet on Him/Her!I love golen showers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo running for Prez 12 min Deplorable Joe 1
News Police: Woman indicted on charges of stealing $... 42 min Tim Robinson 26
Andrea Hammers 1 hr U see wrong 14
amgie hilderbrant 1 hr whatever 5
whos baby is it mike bakers or her husbands.Cry... 2 hr Psssshhh 8
fem here for guys 2 hr Looking for Stds 3
Elks 2 hr Trustee 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance