CNY Cyberbullying legislation passed....

CNY Cyberbullying legislation passed. Bye Bye Topix

Posted in the Rome Forum

Troll Patrol

Cazenovia, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2013
Hope u dbag losers have some money saved up looks like the Topic trolls are gonna be facing some hefty fines and or jail time. Partys over queerbaits!
Legal Eagle SOARS

Westwood, MA

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Troll Patrol wrote:
Hope u dbag losers have some money saved up looks like the Topic trolls are gonna be facing some hefty fines and or jail time. Partys over queerbaits!
I am charging you right now....you just called me a queerbait and I am reporting you for it and will get your IP address and sue you as well. Better save up because I relentless and will take every dine for you calling me a queerbait and do not say you are sorry it is too late for that the damage is done and now you must pay!
Report it

Watertown, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2013
Legal Eagle SOARS wrote:
<quoted text>I am charging you right now....you just called me a queerbait and I am reporting you for it and will get your IP address and sue you as well. Better save up because I relentless and will take every dine for you calling me a queerbait and do not say you are sorry it is too late for that the damage is done and now you must pay!
Oh my god queerbait? Your lame as hell
Sheriff John Brown

Syracuse, NY

#4 Oct 27, 2013
ur under arrest
Hi Everyone

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 27, 2013
All of you are amazing people!
lmao

Hatfield, MA

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Report it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god queerbait? Your lame as hell
The Valley Girls called they want their verbiage back.
lol

Springfield, NJ

#7 Oct 27, 2013
Troll Scum LLC

Cantonment, FL

#8 Oct 27, 2013
So who is the lucky fart smear that gets to determine what's "bullying" & what's just "tough love" or "tasteless humor"?
Troll Patrol wrote:
Party On, you lousy fucksticks.
About time

Westwood, MA

#9 Oct 27, 2013
This site is nothing but trouble! It needs to be shut down immediately!
CyberBully Consultant

Cantonment, FL

#10 Oct 27, 2013
Your post is offensive to anyone that believes in an unfettered First Amendment.
About time wrote:
This site is nothing but trouble! It needs to be shut down immediately!
You need to STFU.

Immediately.
(and yes, I am aware of the ironic hypocrisy of this statement- I used it to make a point that probably went right over your head)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Aiello 6 hr Corey57 17
Turning Stone 8 hr Big turn around 1
Bass fishing 10 hr Die hard 7
Lori germs Gould made the paper again 10 hr Waking up happy 1
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 14 hr Hugh 10
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 15 hr fly 14 6
Randy Nutcase Harrington 19 hr Rat trap 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance