Josh n shauna

Posted in the Rome Forum

Bestie

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2013
Really either way u got 3 eyed n square head . This girl is always loving this baby boy . All her boys r her baby everyday week she is in love with another one engaged or pregnant or miscarried always talking crap like she could do something . I know for a fact she is only as tough as a snitch . Call everyone out just to call popo. She a walking sperm bank that as reached high amounts . She is a Maury series .
haha

Rome, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2013
That's funny and you got that right she is a snitch and cop caller and she just do us all a favor and go hang herself
lol

Cortland, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2013
Who's this Josh that is mentioned in the post with her? Cause I seen scuzbag diaper a$$ shauna walking around a few weeks ago with one of the scumbag browers grabing his junk. Smut anyways
Coon

Syracuse, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2013
Well Sherman is his last name and acts like he been to prison for years. And brower she's been with all the brothers . She goes to probation herself and dates parolies. And then turned them in when there done slampigging her. Deuces biii::ttcchh
Too easy

Syracuse, NY

#5 Dec 7, 2013
Too josh man , dude this Gurl is a trip fo real . Don't let her talk you up on her Facebook. Cuz with in a week she be hoppin on the next stump blowing your shit up . She is drama drama drama . She loves more dudes then a hooker . But gives it away . She is a stalker n will b in ur future relations. Threatining to turn u in. She calls everyone baby boy , maybe so she don't mix up the names how is that love when she tells you the same thing she be tellin the last as well as she will tell the next . Dude just get ur self a good girl n she ain't one. She is a skank.
Skank

Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Shauna is dirty n desperate . She is constantly trying to meet up with my man and threatens to try n get him trouble . He wants nothing to do with u n don't u got a man . Trifling skeeze.
Seen it

Cortland, NY

#7 Dec 11, 2013
said to one of my buddies she was messin around wit some cory guy who has a wife n kid sounds like trash, mayb wifey in on it an hav 3 sums.. welfre trash
yea

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2013
ive seen her all over guys at a party n they were older then her by 10 yrs n she knew they had girls n states thrre hers . she dont n never get a decent man cuz she too easy and fks all the guys who got girls and get jealous and desperate when they stay with there girls . she is a true SLAMPIG.
yukky

Albany, NY

#9 Jan 25, 2014
She a ho girls keep ur man away this bitch tryed to holla at my man on facebook little did she now me and my man share a facebook dumb bitch .... once a ho always a ho ..... cant turn a ho into a housewife
the badguys

Herkimer, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2014
She's a ho n a lier. As well she constantly setting people up to get her shit. I regret knowing her but thank god I didn't touch her and for fact she is a snitch. Be careful everyone
BEANS BURRITO

Rome, NY

#11 Mar 7, 2014
j and s I must confess he is homo she is a les
wow

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 10, 2014
that's true she tried getting with my man to that's never going to happen he don't like girls that give there self up like and and he don't like girls with 3 eyes please get that mole removed lol she said my man was cute and shit she was trying to get with him when I left but trust me I had back up so my girl told her don't even try lol
mrs real gains

New York, NY

#13 Mar 22, 2014
She's a ho bag n sets up anyone that helps her. She'll get hers in time. The police are onto her like the court charged her for falsely making a statement on a man that never did a thing or her buddy Jennifer V on river st who got the same charge. Then she makes statements on a guy she couldn't get any from to get him in trouble. Maybe the cops should look at her n Cato or Jimmy or josh for that she knows so much on that statement
WTF

Rome, NY

#14 Mar 22, 2014
What the F+k is wrong with you people? Romes finest edumacation??
JesusGarcia

Watertown, NY

#15 Mar 23, 2014
Unbelievable right, I have never seen so many uneducated people in my life. Spelling errors, horrible grammar. Sad thing is this has spell check, I guess that program can't even figure out what they are trying to say...lol, Bozos
Samurai Sausage

Rome, NY

#16 Mar 25, 2014
shauna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty Naughty Nikki 34 min megan 5
camper theft 37 min Silly 13
What do you think of Michelle Miner? 1 hr Frankly 21
Caitlin white is guilty 1 hr sara 1
rfa beats proctor 43-21 1 hr hockeyboy 18
Lawmakers OK $10,000 for defense in lawsuit bro... 1 hr commenting 5
horny gay or bi guys (Sep '11) 2 hr Biteen94 34
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 6 hr Opinion 111
shooting on floyed ave? 18 hr IgnoranceisNOTbliss 286
Rome Dating