snobby people who ended up with mulat...
personal preference

Saranac Lake, NY

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Such
really

Herkimer, NY

#26 Apr 10, 2013
personal preference wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too convincing of an explaination for calling someone suck a serious name as a racist. Please explain how someone having that opinion hinders any race. You can demand people to treat others equal so that they have the same rights and opportunities as everybody. But how dare you tell people they have to feel the way you do or be deemed a racist.
How is this person treating people equal when she says a better man is white? Rather have her daughter knocked up by a white man that runs off than any black man .Not racist? You agree races should be segregated ? Your just as bad defending these people .Next time your in public walk up to a mixed group and tell them they should stay with their own and see what they call you.
personal preference

Saranac Lake, NY

#27 Apr 10, 2013
Who said races should be segregated? Just because someone said people should reproduce with their own kind doesn't mean we need to go back to segregation!! The problem here is you! Someone PRSONALLY feel a certain way which does not impede on the progress of the lack race and all you can see is whit sheets, burning crosses, and people hanging from trees! Shame on you for trying to take away someone's right to an opinion and their right to choose who they want to mate with and what they find attractive. Why would you ask me to just walk up to a group of people and just rant at them? You think that's how society should act?? Just walk up to people and verbally abuse them? Black people, overweight people, dirty people, white people, Asian people??? Just walk up to people and run your mouth? Do you do that? I think not and don't give me that shiit that you love EVERYBODY. You have an opinion about some group of people that you don't just walk up to them when you see them and start running your mouth. And you have yet to prove why not wanting your child to have a bi-racial child hurts the black race.
really

Herkimer, NY

#28 Apr 10, 2013
Raising a child this day and age and telling them they should marry and or have children with only people with their same skin color hurts both races.This person basically said no matter how much of a shit bag the white man is this kid would be better off than with a loving black dad , WRONG! They can have any opinion they want to have and its my opinion they are a scumbag racist which im aloud to have as well.I know you think my opinion of this person is wrong. by the way what is your opinion of inter racial marriage? You are right I dont love everybody far from it but i sure the hell dont despise anyone based on the color of their skin but i do despise racists and the garbage that defends them.Also I didnt tell anyone to walk into a mixed crowd and verbally abuse them. just share their enlightened opinion of how black and white people should conduct themselves.
The Truth

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Apr 13, 2013
god punished them wrote:
name them here
One of these days God will punish you mother fvcker. Maybe you'll just go flying through your windshield and become a pile of hamburger meat. Maybe you'll get cancer and die a slow death. Maybe you will come home and catch your son getting a two foot mandingo shoved up his butt in your livingroom. Maybe youll get diabetes and lose some limbs. Maybe you'll get raped by a big jamoke. Maybe you'll be at the gas station and static electricity will explode your car. Maybe you'll get e.coli and pike your guts out til your 70 lbs. And then just drop dead.

Something will happen to you. You'll get what you deserve, pitting words in God's mouth. Hopefully sooner than later we can read your obiturary.
Not right

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Apr 14, 2013
I am a white woman with white kids by 2 different fathers. One I left the other wanted nothing to do with his kid.
Here I am, 8yrs later after having my last child, and I have more interest in black men then I do white. Not just any black man, but respectful ones. No they arent from Rome although I talk to a couple that live in Rome. If any of my kids came to me and said they had a gf of a different race, I wouldnt look at it any different. Black men are alot more loving then white men. I get more respect and treated like a queen. They dont mind listening to what I have to say. I'd rather be called Baby then bitch. Kids deserve a father figure in their lives, not someone who walks away and claims hes not the father, even though the kid is a spitting image of him. Having a child is a blessing no matter what the race is. Kids deserve to have both parents. Stop being so ignorant!! My mother would not care if I were to come home pregnant by another race as long as the man treated me with respect and treated me right.
Racists raise racist children. Its taught at home. Sorry you were raised that way and unable to think for yourself. My kids will never be taught to be that way. My kids have always came first and raised with love and respect. I only wish you were too. Become friends with someone of another race and learn something.
Not right

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Apr 14, 2013
I can put any of my black friends on the phone and you would have no clue they were black. They were raised either in a white family via adoption or actually paid attention in school and learned the propper way to talk and with that they only date white. Articulate women is what they want. I actually feel safer when I am with them. They have some nice bodies!! LOL Bulky and built baby!!!
callin the shots

Syracuse, NY

#32 Apr 14, 2013
Not right wrote:
I am a white woman with white kids by 2 different fathers. One I left the other wanted nothing to do with his kid.
Here I am, 8yrs later after having my last child, and I have more interest in black men then I do white. Not just any black man, but respectful ones. No they arent from Rome although I talk to a couple that live in Rome. If any of my kids came to me and said they had a gf of a different race, I wouldnt look at it any different. Black men are alot more loving then white men. I get more respect and treated like a queen. They dont mind listening to what I have to say. I'd rather be called Baby then bitch. Kids deserve a father figure in their lives, not someone who walks away and claims hes not the father, even though the kid is a spitting image of him. Having a child is a blessing no matter what the race is. Kids deserve to have both parents. Stop being so ignorant!! My mother would not care if I were to come home pregnant by another race as long as the man treated me with respect and treated me right.
Racists raise racist children. Its taught at home. Sorry you were raised that way and unable to think for yourself. My kids will never be taught to be that way. My kids have always came first and raised with love and respect. I only wish you were too. Become friends with someone of another race and learn something.
Yojust like the BLACK peepee!Hope the welfare checks keep coming to you!
John B

Saranac Lake, NY

#33 Apr 14, 2013
Not right wrote:
Becoming friends and sharing your bed is two different things. I have friends and co workers of different races. They have the same wants and goals as I do. I would never want any harm to come to them because of their race but that doesn't mean I'm going to share my bed with and possible impregnate a person of another race. I have a female cousin that had a baby by a black dude when she was in her early 20's. By her late 30's she "grew out of" the black thing and married a white dude. She said most of her frinds from back then agree with her when she says it's a fad and most women grow out of it but some get so bogged down with kids and welfare that they resent it all and become depressed overwight weed smoking welfare drain on society white woman with mixed kids and baby fathers in prison. I'm glad my cousin got out of that life.
out ur mind

Saranac Lake, NY

#34 Apr 14, 2013
mulato kid wrote:
dumb ass real this post shows the mentality of a true idiot .out of all the shit going on in rome and the world this is what you come up with . the life of a rome retard your gay parents must be proud
Lol so let me get this straight. You don't like what people are saying about mix children and saying this shows their mentality? But it's ok for you to say things like "retard" and "gay" and you don't think that shows the same bigotry racist attitude? Lol what a small and self serving world you live in when you think racism only applies to black people. Your no better than the kkk with your derogatory remarks against mentally challenged and homosexual people. Shame on you too!
Joey

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Apr 14, 2013
Having a child of any race in Rome is an embarassment..
Native

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Apr 14, 2013
Hey joe you must be from rome?
Joey

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Apr 14, 2013
No, but you must be with that slow minded response.
sunday

Saranac Lake, NY

#39 Apr 14, 2013
Oh no Joey is so much better, he was born in Oneida. Lol
Damon

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Apr 14, 2013
To the people up here that's against seeing mixed children or mixed couple why don't you guys tell the parents of the children or if you see a mixed couple when ever you out and about tell them how bad you disapprove of them being together then come on Topic and tell us how bad you got your A#* whooped, bunch of Punks In CNY always talking and not enough action.
Joey

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Apr 14, 2013
sunday wrote:
Oh no Joey is so much better, he was born in Oneida. Lol
Hahaha Oh God, now I have to check the Oneida Topix page.
june

Saranac Lake, NY

#42 Apr 14, 2013
Damon wrote:
To the people up here that's against seeing mixed children or mixed couple why don't you guys tell the parents of the children or if you see a mixed couple when ever you out and about tell them how bad you disapprove of them being together then come on Topic and tell us how bad you got your A#* whooped, bunch of Punks In CNY always talking and not enough action.
Lol it's a forum dumbass that's what people do state their opinion! Why would you go around telling people your personal thoughts? Especially with people out there who use violence to solve their problems. Action? What action is there to take so what you don't think peole of different races should mate what action is there to take? You can't make people not like each other. Not liking it doesn't mean you have to do something about it. You sound stupid dude, it's forum, that's what people do here...talk!
Damon

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Apr 14, 2013
june wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's a forum dumbass that's what people do state their opinion! Why would you go around telling people your personal thoughts? Especially with people out there who use violence to solve their problems. Action? What action is there to take so what you don't think peole of different races should mate what action is there to take? You can't make people not like each other. Not liking it doesn't mean you have to do something about it. You sound stupid dude, it's forum, that's what people do here...talk!
Im the dunbass so what that makes you for replying to me?You the type I'm talking bout nothing but talk scared of a little violence first to call 911 soon as you hear a car backfire probably "Not liking it doesn't mean you have to do something about it "Damn punk I wish I could reach threw your computer, smartphone or tablet whatever you on and smacked the holy S#*t out of you even though you wouldn't do nothing about it.
june

Saranac Lake, NY

#44 Apr 14, 2013
Damon wrote:
<quoted text>
Im the dunbass so what that makes you for replying to me?You the type I'm talking bout nothing but talk scared of a little violence first to call 911 soon as you hear a car backfire probably "Not liking it doesn't mean you have to do something about it "Damn punk I wish I could reach threw your computer, smartphone or tablet whatever you on and smacked the holy S#*t out of you even though you wouldn't do nothing about it.
Loool you're absolutely right I'd call 911. You and me lead two different lives for sure. I wish you could too I have you locked up so fast your head would spin. I don't condone violence. Your a freakin looser!
mulato

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Apr 14, 2013
Damon wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop talking for us because you are just making us seem like ignorant people who have to resort to violence due to lacking the ability to defend our point, if any, intellectually. If people do not like us, I honestly do not mind. I don't want people approaching me. I do me, they do them. If someone dislikes someone due to an insignificant matter like this one, they are just limiting themselves. Great people come in all shades. In a small town like this race will be an issue, comes with the mindset perhaps. You are definitely not helping and if I saw you going after them I would call 911. Sorry, but you belong in a cage somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amgie hilderbrant 51 min whatever 34
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 2 hr ABC 17
Katrina baron who knows her 4 hr this is ken 5
William M. Lashen can no longer scam anyone 4 hr Pat 1
Rome & Utica Topix 5 hr Point 13
What does a tattoo of a cross with 3 dots above... (Apr '11) 6 hr Abc123 116
Rome Elks 8 hr Member 20

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance