snobby people who ended up with mulat...

snobby people who ended up with mulato grandchildren

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
god punished them

Rome, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2013
name them here
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
your clearly a racist idiot. grandchildren are blessings. i would hate to be in your family!!!!!!
lol

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2013
wow wrote:
your clearly a racist idiot. grandchildren are blessings. i would hate to be in your family!!!!!!
if you were in my family and brought home a tootsoon you would be nothing but a memory . lol
Yankee

New York, NY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Mulatto grandkids aren't nearly as shameful as bastard grandkids.
Hello Again

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 10, 2013
What about the ones who are mulatto and bastard kids? Most of these mulatto babies are.
whoa

Rome, NY

#6 Mar 10, 2013
Why would you care?
Not your kid, lol...
But I will say I do see more blonde haired kids with dirty snotty faces then mixed kids! And thats the truth!
mulato kid

Cortland, NY

#8 Mar 11, 2013
dumb ass real this post shows the mentality of a true idiot .out of all the shit going on in rome and the world this is what you come up with . the life of a rome retard your gay parents must be proud
whoa

Rome, NY

#10 Mar 11, 2013
i forgot to mention the black people that dont like it either
People are

Rome, NY

#11 Mar 12, 2013
I G N O R A N T
roman

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 24, 2013
mixed couples are a normal thing here now . dont like it move to clinton
Sick

Danielson, CT

#13 Mar 25, 2013
roman wrote:
word!!
mySonIsMixed

Danielson, CT

#14 Apr 3, 2013
roman wrote:
Exactly it's the norm ,my son is not a bastard or nasty and me and his father
Have been together for 7years
, that's a very ignorant thing for someone to make a topic !!!
yuck

Rome, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Lol woman having babies without being married has been far more excepted for years than half black kids. I would rather my daughter come home pregnant by a white man who ran off than a black man who wanted to marry her. At least she can move on and find a better man and have a normal life. Marriage is hard enough without having to worry about biracial issues from within and outside the family. You can jump all over me all you want but it's just the way I feel. Everybody should marry and have kids with their own race.
really

Utica, NY

#18 Apr 5, 2013
yuck wrote:
Lol woman having babies without being married has been far more excepted for years than half black kids. I would rather my daughter come home pregnant by a white man who ran off than a black man who wanted to marry her. At least she can move on and find a better man and have a normal life. Marriage is hard enough without having to worry about biracial issues from within and outside the family. You can jump all over me all you want but it's just the way I feel. Everybody should marry and have kids with their own race.
You mean all racists should stick together and marry other racists.All racists should play in traffic together till their all gone .This world has no room for your backward thinking now do us a favor, I hear a big truck coming.
its2013GetOverit

Danielson, CT

#19 Apr 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>You mean all racists should stick together and marry other racists.All racists should play in traffic together till their all gone .This world has no room for your backward thinking now do us a favor, I hear a big truck coming.
Hahaha agreed !!!!
personal preference

Rome, NY

#20 Apr 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>You mean all racists should stick together and marry other racists.All racists should play in traffic together till their all gone .This world has no room for your backward thinking now do us a favor, I hear a big truck coming.
Explain to me how that's racist. I can see if he said black people shouldn't get fair wages or black people should be slaves or something that doesn't give them an chance at happiness. Just because he said all people should be with their own kind doesn't hold anynrace back in any way. So explain you accusation minus all the emotional bullshiit. Thanks
TOILET

Rome, NY

#21 Apr 7, 2013
BLACKS WANT TO LOOK WHITE SO THEY MIX!
common sense

Utica, NY

#22 Apr 8, 2013
TOILET wrote:
BLACKS WANT TO LOOK WHITE SO THEY MIX!
whites want darker skin so they tan whats your point?
really

Utica, NY

#23 Apr 8, 2013
personal preference wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how that's racist. I can see if he said black people shouldn't get fair wages or black people should be slaves or something that doesn't give them an chance at happiness. Just because he said all people should be with their own kind doesn't hold anynrace back in any way. So explain you accusation minus all the emotional bullshiit. Thanks
" Everybody should marry and have kids with their own race" How the hell is that not racist ? By the way were all part of the human race.Hitler had some of these same views .
personal preference

Rome, NY

#24 Apr 8, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>" Everybody should marry and have kids with their own race" How the hell is that not racist ? By the way were all part of the human race.Hitler had some of these same views .
Not too convincing of an explaination for calling someone suck a serious name as a racist. Please explain how someone having that opinion hinders any race. You can demand people to treat others equal so that they have the same rights and opportunities as everybody. But how dare you tell people they have to feel the way you do or be deemed a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Pennington 1 hr Dale Purinton 2
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 1 hr LEARN 17
Family Court Abuse 1 hr Melissa 7
Curious 6 hr Curious 1
Good Landscapers? 7 hr Sarah 6
in love 9 hr dunno 11
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 10 hr Gary 15
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 14 hr policy 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance