Which one of Browns apointees was the most corrupt

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
La Roma Garbage

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 11, 2011
We want to know which one of Browns appointee's was the worst. This can be a real contest here folks, but one has to worse than the other.
City Worker Knows

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2011
No question that Jim Masucci is the most corrupt individual in this City. Followed closely by Diane Martin-Grande, Kevin Simons, and Mark Domenico.
12 Joe Sal 12

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2011
City Worker Knows wrote:
No question that Jim Masucci is the most corrupt individual in this City. Followed closely by Diane Martin-Grande, Kevin Simons, and Mark Domenico.
Why is Masucci so despised ? Nobody has anything good to say about him anywhere !
City Worker Knows

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2011
12 Joe Sal 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Masucci so despised ? Nobody has anything good to say about him anywhere !
He is despised because he is as corrupt as they come. He has no honor, no integrity, and no ethics. He is a morally bankrupt shell of a human being. He tries to hold others to a standard that he himself could never rise to. Does that help?
CNY Joe

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2011
I've worked with Mark on a few projects over the years. I don't know him personally, but he seems like a very nice and honest guy. Not sure why you dislike him...

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2011
12 Joe Sal 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
34,949 out of 34,950 people can't be wrong. Last I checked, 34,950 is the best guess for Rome's population. Mayor Brown liked him though..

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2011
City Worker Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
He is despised because he is as corrupt as they come. He has no honor, no integrity, and no ethics. He is a morally bankrupt shell of a human being. He tries to hold others to a standard that he himself could never rise to. Does that help?
You forgot that mustaches went out of style in the late 90's. That, and that he's one of the most arrogant people I've ever met, I think about covers everything..
Concerned

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2011
City Worker Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Brown ever appoint such an individual. He must have needed a person with NO morals, and NO ethics to carry out his vindictive agenda. There was another who was just as BAD who worked at the PD wasn't there ?
Jin Masucci

Blossvale, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2011
I think I blew the mayors chance for reelection. I'm an ass. Sorry Jim Brown.
Kent St Diva

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Real Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot that mustaches went out of style in the late 90's. That, and that he's one of the most arrogant people I've ever met, I think about covers everything..
Your right Tony, he is an egotistical and arrogant individual. He was never elected and will NEVER be elected to any position. He bad reputation will be his legacy.
gravedigger

Altmar, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2011
City Worker Knows wrote:
now now now, mark dork-menico is from the Griffo days. he's civil service and gets a stipend. griffo gave him a cushy deal when he left and dork-menico will be around for a long time. can't get rid of him.
City Worker Knows

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2011
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
There was another who was just as BAD who worked at the PD wasn't there ?
I'm not sure who you are referring to, but there is nobody in
this city as BAD as Masucci.
JimmyJ

San Mateo, CA

#13 Nov 13, 2011
City Worker Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not help. You just used a few buzz words there. How about some examples to support those claims.
12 Joe Sal 12

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 13, 2011
JimmyJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not help. You just used a few buzz words there. How about some examples to support those claims.
How many examples would you like, I have seen firsthand how he operates. The City of Rome is much better off without him, and his associates.
gravedigger

Glens Falls, NY

#15 Nov 13, 2011
La Roma Garbage wrote:
We want to know which one of Browns appointee's was the worst. This can be a real contest here folks, but one has to worse than the other.
the worst appointee was joe sallustio - bawhahahahaha!!!!!
12 Joe Sal 12

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Nov 14, 2011
City Worker Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who you are referring to, but there is nobody in
this city as BAD as Masucci.
I agree !
lol

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Nov 15, 2011
Jin Masucci wrote:
I think I blew the mayor. I'm an ass. Sorry Jim Brown.
Fixed.
Yup

Liverpool, NY

#18 Nov 15, 2011
Jim Masucci! Jim Brown, I thought you were smarter then that. Masucci cost you your 3rd term.
Whiner

Earlville, NY

#19 Nov 15, 2011
gravedigger wrote:
<quoted text>
the worst appointee was joe sallustio - bawhahahahaha!!!!!
Somebody call 911 for parked cars.I rant and love to complain.
12 Joe Sal 12

Dover, DE

#20 Nov 15, 2011
Brown & masucci are the BEST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Balz topix posters 1 hr Hypocrite 4
News Rome Man Creates Amazing Short Film About The C... 2 hr Mike f 2
Venereal Disease 3 hr Johann 1
White bmw 5 hr Feds 5
Dominick N. 9 hr redbaron 17
Michael The kid cooker 9 hr Drop The Cow 13
Deadbeat dad's living in Rome NY 10 hr Hisnewdaddy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages