Posted in the Rome Forum

dairy

Cortland, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2010
milk makes me horny
ice cream

Cortland, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2010
Wow ice cream is the best there. i remember being a kid my uncle would bring me there then take me back to his house where i wasn't suppposed to tell anyone what happened but he touched me and said my mom would hate me if i told her
maybe

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2010
the ice cream is good but they have quite a collection of rude, white trash people working there. i only go there if i absolutely have to.
Mike

Liverpool, NY

#4 Feb 11, 2010
You got alot of lowlifes that go there...they bring their food stamps and still buy $50 worth of lotto tickets. Pam & Mary, the 2 day shift clerks, are okay.
just a thought

Watertown, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2010
love the dairy, hate the parking lot and filthy store in rome, we deserve better, they should build a new on for us
Anonymous

Liverpool, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2010
Oh my God... You poor innocent people. Okay, so I used to work there and it is DISGUSTING. We leave the milk out for hours unrefridgerated, and one of the other employees (who will go un-named) urinated in the frozen food section.
ISLOVEWRONG

Cicero, NY

#7 Feb 14, 2010
I love BYRNE DAIRY!! If it was possible I would marry byrne dairy, I would make slow passionate LOVE to byrne dairy! I would go down on byrne dairy!! Yum Yum Byrne Dairy!
yuk

AOL

#8 Feb 14, 2010
All scumbags that work there.
SayWord

Cicero, NY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
I love Byrne Dairy!
Hate BD

New York, NY

#10 Apr 13, 2010
Garbage ass milk check your milk all sorts of stuff floating in it.Glass is dirty as hell.Never taste like what its supposed to.The labels are always messed up on gals.and my child had some sort of chemical in her milk at school.Garbage.
easy E

AOL

#11 Apr 13, 2010
the store in Rome is a pit I love there products best chocolate milk I ever had but damn they need a new store it always makes me want to leave but the chocolate milk in the glass container always gets me
oink

AOL

#12 Apr 14, 2010
Filthy rotten douchbags that work there!
PLACE IS FINE

Watertown, NY

#13 Apr 15, 2010
`the new girl is bangable
wow

Cortland, NY

#14 Aug 5, 2010
Wow, there are no chemicals in Byrne Dairy Milk! Do you really think a school district,LIVERPOOL SCHOOL DISTRCIT , would serve the childern chemicals? And your probably smoking a cigarette while your kids are in the next room talking about chemicals in milk....lol
whaaa

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 5, 2010
Who is the new buck tooth betty that works there?
she struts her shit like shes hot but shes not and her teeth take over her face. I do have to say i like milk but the store looks like crap.
roman

Champlain, NY

#16 Aug 6, 2010
what happen to all the nice people that use to work there you go there now you wait in line for ever and you have rude people that wait on you and wear dirty clothes to work in not couting the smoke you get in the face cause they stand in the door way smoking they need the old people back
oic

Watertown, NY

#17 Aug 6, 2010
quit crying,the service is fine,I think pam is lil bitchey though.
disgusted

Clinton, NY

#18 Aug 9, 2010
I found someones hair in a pre made sub never shopped there again

“Semper Fi”

Since: Jun 10

Rome,NY

#19 Aug 9, 2010
The clerks have herpes.
UGLY BRAUD

Utica, NY

#20 Aug 9, 2010
Jay_USMC wrote:
The clerks have herpes.

I agree!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mizz nozey or mizznozey 47 min Jeff Tennant 6
tara vaughn (Mar '14) 1 hr Trish 18
NO meat on Martin street 1 hr Sal Monela Jr 13
does anyone know dj tennent (May '10) 1 hr truth 19
r.f.a. basketball 1 hr Rfa player 33
Glen Reese 1 hr Hess boy 1
28 yo Brian Wright raped 15 yo girl. (Feb '11) 2 hr porange 38
Meat Plant developers best look elsewhere. 2 hr Rafe Hollister 25
Rome Dating
Find my Match