My elementary school children are exp...
Nikki

Syracuse, NY

#42 Dec 17, 2013
well you littel slut! where is the ids daddy...in jail i bet! it's not the citys fault you got knocked up & he LEFT YOU! come on..8 year old & ca walk a block to catch the bus! get real! drivethe little brat to chool you cry baby!
Nikki

Syracuse, NY

#43 Dec 17, 2013
or beyet! get off yourfatAZZ & YOU go shvelthe busstop!
funny

United States

#44 Dec 17, 2013
Nikki wrote:
or beyet! get off yourfatAZZ & YOU go shvelthe busstop!
You obviously never went to school. Lmao. U idiot
BBS

Rome, NY

#46 Dec 21, 2013
Truth wrote:
Bus drivers should shovel...oh wait most of them are or will say they can't because of some b.s. excuse of oh wait I work I can't think of the name its called where they lied about not being able to physically work and got money so that'll be their excuse why they can't shovel since they're there.
Also your dealing with the inefficient government school system. Government csnt do anything right
Bus drivers would, but there is a slight problem. It is not their job to do so. Secondly, they have a schedule to keep. The people who work in BBS routing leave minimum time between stops to save money. Perhaps if they weren't so busy getting pregnant by bus drivers and thinking they are something special because a loser wants to [email protected] them, they could correct this. Back to the point though, its not their job to clean the stops off. The parents should be out there with shovels if they are "so concerned". They run their mouths on here like they care, but when it comes to lifting a shovel, they decide its not that important because they are to lazy to "help" their kids.
Loser

Rome, NY

#47 Dec 22, 2013
BBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bus drivers would, but there is a slight problem. It is not their job to do so. Secondly, they have a schedule to keep. The people who work in BBS routing leave minimum time between stops to save money. Perhaps if they weren't so busy getting pregnant by bus drivers and thinking they are something special because a loser wants to [email protected] them, they could correct this. Back to the point though, its not their job to clean the stops off. The parents should be out there with shovels if they are "so concerned". They run their mouths on here like they care, but when it comes to lifting a shovel, they decide its not that important because they are to lazy to "help" their kids.
They are so nasty and that crossed eyed dispatcher slept with most of them too. I wouldn't touch anything he has been with.
yeeup

Rome, NY

#48 Dec 22, 2013
BBS wrote:
<quoted text>
"when it comes to lifting a shovel"...read the original post idiot. That's the problem with some of you, you have your 'jumping to conclusion opinion', without reading and understanding the message &/or the situation. Unable to stay on topic because you find unhappiness in your life, feeling you have a duty to dribble nonsense from your mouth. Feeling it gives you some sort of unearned satisfaction 'telling people how you feel'. Parents clearing the 'stop/pickup' area off, I think is the best/only solution. And for all you f*cktards out there making some of the most ignorant, and unintelligent comments a person can make....EVEN IF/WHEN THE PARENTS WAIT AT THE CORNER WITH THE KIDS, THEY ARE STILL IN THE STREET. Maybe if you weren't so quick to judge, and actually used a thought process with some intelligence, you wouldn't spew your ridiculousness on to others, infecting them with your over abundance of demurraling brain function, and dragging them to your low level of understanding. And as long as people continue to be improperly raised, there will always be the idiots that make these derogatory, unfounded, senseless remarks. I'm sure those same people will have something negative & unpopular to say about this post also, because they know who this post is describing....THEM. So ramble on and on, it will be as insignificant as your existence.
GOD FIRST

Little Falls, NY

#49 Dec 22, 2013
I think everyone made a good point but think about this we pay a school Tax Rite? OK so maybe the school system should bare a little more responsibility listen I'll put it this way supposed u went out to eat u payed for ur food & then the waiter said I know it's cold and snowing out but u have to eat ur food outside lol sounds Rediculous Rite? So when I pay school tax out of my hard earned money I expect just a little bit of good service thanx for listening GOD BLESS
Rome Citizen

Clinton, NY

#50 Dec 22, 2013
My children used to attend Fort Stanwix School. I live on the other side of the boulevard and according to the school district, I am in a walking zone. So this meant that my elementary aged kids had to cross the boulevard to go go school. Before anyone makes the rude comment about taking them, yes I did, but I also am working full time. I tried to argue with the school district but they would not hear it. Well, my kids are older now and Fort Stanwix is another school...problem solved.
wev

Gloversville, NY

#51 Dec 22, 2013
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
W R O N G.....That's only for kindergarteners in this town you non-sentence writing dumbass.
WRONG- now whos the dumbass ,if the childs parent isn't there any child from k-4th grade can not get off the bus.
haha

Rome, NY

#52 Dec 22, 2013
yeeup wrote:
<quoted text>
"when it comes to lifting a shovel"...read the original post idiot. That's the problem with some of you, you have your 'jumping to conclusion opinion', without reading and understanding the message &/or the situation. Unable to stay on topic because you find unhappiness in your life, feeling you have a duty to dribble nonsense from your mouth. Feeling it gives you some sort of unearned satisfaction 'telling people how you feel'. Parents clearing the 'stop/pickup' area off, I think is the best/only solution. And for all you f*cktards out there making some of the most ignorant, and unintelligent comments a person can make....EVEN IF/WHEN THE PARENTS WAIT AT THE CORNER WITH THE KIDS, THEY ARE STILL IN THE STREET. Maybe if you weren't so quick to judge, and actually used a thought process with some intelligence, you wouldn't spew your ridiculousness on to others, infecting them with your over abundance of demurraling brain function, and dragging them to your low level of understanding. And as long as people continue to be improperly raised, there will always be the idiots that make these derogatory, unfounded, senseless remarks. I'm sure those same people will have something negative & unpopular to say about this post also, because they know who this post is describing....THEM. So ramble on and on, it will be as insignificant as your existence.
You just discribed yourself and I doubt they care anyways. Pick up a shovel and clear a spot for your kid, just saying :).
Really

Rome, NY

#53 Dec 22, 2013
yeeup wrote:
<quoted text>
How long did this comment take to type? I'm sure you can find better things to do with your time...
wev

Gloversville, NY

#54 Dec 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
Bus drivers should shovel...oh wait most of them are or will say they can't because of some b.s. excuse of oh wait I work I can't think of the name its called where they lied about not being able to physically work and got money so that'll be their excuse why they can't shovel since they're there.
Also your dealing with the inefficient government school system. Government csnt do anything right
HOW stupid are you!!!!!

how
Nobody In Particular

Ithaca, NY

#55 Dec 22, 2013
If this is an inner city issue then perhaps the answer is to first fine EVERY home owner and slum lord who fails to shovel the walk in front of their homes. Too busy sitting on their asses watching the tube I imagine. You are worried about kids on the bus stop? I am worried about children being forced to walk up and down the street every day because of lazy sloths. And I don't even have any kids for crying out loud!
sanke

Utica, NY

#56 Dec 22, 2013
home school your kids
knows

Springfield, NJ

#57 Dec 22, 2013
wev wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG- now whos the dumbass ,if the childs parent isn't there any child from k-4th grade can not get off the bus.
u better get ur facts straight dummy, before u go shoot in off at the mouth. I have several kids in Rome schools and THEY DROP OFF ALONE 1st GRAD AND UP.
bdb

Utica, NY

#58 Dec 23, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text> u better get ur facts straight dummy, before u go shoot in off at the mouth. I have several kids in Rome schools and THEY DROP OFF ALONE 1st GRAD AND UP.
im calling you a big fat low life lier , know they don't,and if they did they would have problems...
stupid

Rome, NY

#59 Dec 24, 2013
bdb wrote:
<quoted text>im calling you a big fat low life lier , know they don't,and if they did they would have problems...
Wrong, they do it every school day. They only wait on parents if they are in kindergarten.
stupid

Rome, NY

#60 Dec 24, 2013
I'm not sure if they just aren't following the rules, but that's how they are doing it.
bdb

Gloversville, NY

#62 Dec 24, 2013
where are they doing this.
country

New Hartford, NY

#63 Dec 25, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text>u better get ur facts straight dummy, before u go shoot in off at the mouth. I have several kids in Rome schools and THEY DROP OFF ALONE 1st GRAD AND UP.
Your a moron if you let your kids get off the bus alone in first grade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop deleting the truth 32 min RYA 23
Karma 50 min Lost 7
Who is the worst Rome cop? 1 hr White guy 1
Hinckley to move to camden 2 hr lil mizz nozey 1
Does Custom Creations tent Windows good 2 hr Customer 2
Harley Junk (Nov '13) 3 hr Vic 23
Do Rome cops do anything other than give ticket... 3 hr kaz 14
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 8 hr Joffy 24

Rome Jobs

More from around the web